Paul Ryan views allegations against R...

Paul Ryan views allegations against Rep. Jordan as...

There are 69 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 6, 2018, titled Paul Ryan views allegations against Rep. Jordan as.... In it, USA Today reports that:

Rep. Jim Jordan, a powerful House conservative, faces allegations from multiple former wrestlers that when he was an assistant wrestling coach he knew about sexual abuse from the team doctor, but did not report or try to stop the misconduct. Paul Ryan views allegations against Rep. Jordan as 'serious,' will wait for review, aide says Rep. Jim Jordan, a powerful House conservative, faces allegations from multiple former wrestlers that when he was an assistant wrestling coach he knew about sexual abuse from the team doctor, but did not report or try to stop the misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#1 Jul 6, 2018
He was 22 years old, and he said all he heard was locker room talk. Nothing explicit, and nothing but talk. This is another Stormy type fairy tale to try to hurt our next Speaker. Democrats will lie about anything, because they offer Americans nothing near leadership.
1 post removed
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 7, 2018
This vile pervert needs to be removed from congress and should face criminal charges. This is just like the scandal at Penn State and heads rolled! It doesn't matter that he was 22 years old. Most of us know right from wrong at 22! Jordan is treasonous perverted filth like most trumptards.
1 post removed
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Jul 7, 2018
The only crime this man committed was to be Conservative. Everyone knows nothing is to low for Democrats to lie about. I understand 2 of his accusers have criminal records. They would lie for one of Uncle Georgie's hundred dollar bills. Another Stormy, or pitiful children at the border stories, going nowhere. Better hurry, and find some more sad stories, Democrats. It is only 4 months until you will be disgraced at the polls again.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#6 Jul 7, 2018
It was all talk. Yes, at 22 you know what to do, and if he thought there was a problem he would have done it. This is all fabrication to demean a Conservative that is going to clean the swamp, and they know it. Time is running out for the Democrats in the mid terms. Come up with something beside made up scandal.
1 post removed
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jul 7, 2018
Meanwhile, Leftist Democrats say nothing and therefore support the Democrats at UC Santa Barbara doing nothing about their allowance of extremists there proposing that little toddler children be indoctrinated with various pornography and actually encourage them to touch each other sexually. Leftist Democrats have become increasingly extreme in what they will do to become sexually aroused themselves.
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 7, 2018
According to several accounts teabagger jordan knew about the abuse for almost 8 years.! It is patently obvious that jordan was complicit by his silence. There are no fabrications only newly discovered truths about this vile spawn of Satan! He should go to prison for his inaction.

Unfortunately Ohio State considers its athletic department untouchable. The NCAA should have removed Ohio State from their organization years ago. Over the years several football players have been tried for rapes and assaults with no convictions. Local prosecutors know that convicting an ohio state jock is all but impossible in Columbus. If they have the evidence on jordan he should be tried and justice should be swift and severe. jordan is typical teabagger filth!!!
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 7, 2018
Unlike POS Drumpf, who's merely defended this deviant-enabler without thinking or studying the case. Typical, since Trump is a molester of women himself, though still not in jail for his crimes.

ReTHUGlicans will always, ALWAYS put party before country - or following the law.
mr gleeble

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 7, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Meanwhile, Leftist Democrats say nothing and therefore support the Democrats at UC Santa Barbara doing nothing about their allowance of extremists there proposing that little toddler children be indoctrinated with various pornography and actually encourage them to touch each other sexually. Leftist Democrats have become increasingly extreme in what they will do to become sexually aroused themselves.
Meanwhile, crazy Corduroy Trout still deflects and evades while ignoring the truth about the Orange Duce, his traitorous master.

Little children are being taken from their parents by the Trump Regime, and are not being given back. No comment on that? Or do you prefer discussing perversions against kids? Bet it excites you, you aging, sick pervert bastard...
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2018
mr gleeble wrote:
Meanwhile, crazy Corduroy Trout still deflects and evades while ignoring the truth about the Orange Duce, his traitorous master.
Little children are being taken from their parents by the Trump Regime, and are not being given back. No comment on that? Or do you prefer discussing perversions against kids? Bet it excites you, you aging, sick pervert bastard...
You get weirder, when losing debates everywhere.

The Democrat mantra insisting the country reduce the care of illegal alien children is just part of their assault on law enforcement. Their insistence that undocumented children be removed from State care and DNA parenthood processing is just part of their attempt to make prisons into family spas. If one follows their actual logic, children of burglars, gang bangers, carjackers and drive-by murderers will have to remain with their criminal parents through trial, sentencing and incarceration.
World Cup Bans USAholes

Bladensburg, MD

#13 Jul 7, 2018
Another frickin Hastert..Sick Pedo
Baptist ism by Proxy

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 7, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
<quoted text>
He was 22 years old, and he said all he heard was locker room talk. Nothing explicit, and nothing but talk.
Wait, Jordan flatly denied knowing about or hearing about any instances of abuse. And now you're saying "all" he heard was the R. catch all of locker room talk? That would mean he heard about it, kkk geniuses.
Baptist ism by Proxy

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jul 7, 2018
World Cup Bans USAholes wrote:
<quoted text>
Another frickin Hastert..Sick Pedo
Hey ignorant troll, the abuse of medical ethics allegations involved college students. There's no "pedo" anything here. Learn what words mean, Cletus, no matter how partisan you want to be.
1 post removed
General Kabaka Oba

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Jul 8, 2018
Bet you azz Ryan is involved somewhere, that POS RINO doesn't want Jordan to take over his spot after he leaves, Ryan wants another anti-Trump do nothing speaker like himself and his predecessor the crying drunk John B.
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You get weirder, when losing debates everywhere.

The Democrat mantra insisting the country reduce the care of illegal alien children is just part of their assault on law enforcement. Their insistence that undocumented children be removed from State care and DNA parenthood processing is just part of their attempt to make prisons into family spas. If one follows their actual logic, children of burglars, gang bangers, carjackers and drive-by murderers will have to remain with their criminal parents through trial, sentencing and incarceration.
Perhaps pumpkinhead's zero-tolerance policy at the border is good, perhaps it is a terrible policy that the US will regret many years.

But it's hard to deny it was handled extremely poorly by pumpkinhead's people, especially AG Rumpelstilskin. To implement this policy without proper facilities and procedures in place is irresponsible to say the least. It's OK for us little people to be filled with hate, and fear of people coming into our country illegally. But for our government to create this situation out of nothing more then incompetence, and revenge is shameful.
America has always been a world leader, not because of our stock piles of weaponry, or our immense well-trained military fighting forces, but because of our humanity, and our belief that all men are created equally and endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights.
To deny any person of these rights goes against our Christian heritage, and the principals this nation was founded on. To deny children their family is inexcusable.

There is no easy solution for the problems at our border. A better understanding of how America welcomed people fleeing Europe in the early 1900s will certainly help us to understand and progress the situation we have at our southern border

But, if you're a conservative or trumpeteer, it's much easier to just hate everyone who disagrees with you.
It's been your platform for many years and it has no evidence of changing any time soon.
1 post removed
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2018
Tie Your Mother Down wrote:
<clipped>
To deny children their family is inexcusable.
<clipped>
The self-validating logic of thinking everyone disagreeing with you hates you is destructive, which is what Leftist have accomplished and exhibit in their increased and specifically Leftist violence.

250,000 U.S. citizens children are denied their families because of everything from domestic violence to their parents being incarcerated. The commonality of illegal alien children being used as human shields by adults unrelated to them, trafficking them and sometimes using them as drug mules justifies State protection of those youngsters. The abuse those youngsters suffered by adults marching them poorly fed, poorly hydrated in the blistering marches from Central America also justifies the compassionate and superior care they receive as the adults trafficking them wait disposition of their offenses.
spud

Easton, PA

#21 Jul 8, 2018
Another fake news story by the fake news media outlets to stir up the unstable liberals who are in a total panic. Trumps many accomplishments have them in a frenzy and it will only get worse after he rescues those kids from that cave in Thailand. Thank God Trump came along. Viva Trump.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jul 8, 2018
Tie Your Mother Down wrote:
<clipped>
To implement this policy without proper facilities and procedures in place is irresponsible to say the least.
<clipped>
You're showing extreme and biased ignorance here. The current care is vastly superior to what the doubled number of kids suffered in the only cages used by Obama's people. Also, you are saying that those having to deal with the problem are the ones responsible for making those causing the problem to be a problem. That is ass backwards. Those "trumpeteers" you claim are the problem didn't fund and enable outrageous propaganda south of our borders to encourage people to come here. Obama did in agreement with the Communist "thinkers" of Central America... much like Obama funding radical Islam in five Middle Eastern and North African countries to initiate the damaging flood of illegals into Europe.
Age Cancer

Hockessin, DE

#23 Jul 8, 2018
Baptist ism by Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey ignorant troll, the abuse of medical ethics allegations involved college students. There's no "pedo" anything here. Learn what words mean, Cletus, no matter how partisan you want to be.
Some of those college students were 17 you knuckle dragging trailer flea..Lying Ryan has finally admitted that Pedophilia is a serious rightwing obsession
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#24 Jul 8, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

You're showing extreme and biased ignorance here. The current care is vastly superior to what the doubled number of kids suffered in the only cages used by Obama's people. Also, you are saying that those having to deal with the problem are the ones responsible for making those causing the problem to be a problem. That is ass backwards. Those "trumpeteers" you claim are the problem didn't fund and enable outrageous propaganda south of our borders to encourage people to come here. Obama did in agreement with the Communist "thinkers" of Central America... much like Obama funding radical Islam in five Middle Eastern and North African countries to initiate the damaging flood of illegals into Europe.
Why must you constantly use your tail fin to deflect from the actual issue at hand?

I say "trumpeteer" one time and you reference Obama 3 times, bring up communism, and middle eastern radicals. I'm speaking of the US's terrible implementation of a vindictive policy that is something I would expect from a communist nation, or something Middle East radicals would do.
Not something my country would consider doing to human beings in peril.
The issue at the border is how the trump administration has implemented a policy without proper policies and procedures for it to be carried out effectively.
Yes the children are fed, and they have access to clean water and a shower, bit that is a poor
replacement for the fact that when their parents have been to court and released, they cannot be promptly reunited with their family because there are no procedures, or policies in place to track the parents whereabouts or the children's whereabouts, or even who the child's parents are.

So after being released, the parents have no clear method of finding their children, and we do not know where most of them are.
THAT MY FISH BREATHED FRIEND IS THE MOST DISGUSTING PART OF THIS BORDER POLICY.
Tie Your Mother Down

United States

#25 Jul 8, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
He was 22 years old, and he said all he heard was locker room talk. Nothing explicit, and nothing but talk. This is another Stormy type fairy tale to try to hurt our next Speaker. Democrats will lie about anything, because they offer Americans nothing near leadership.
I would hope you haven't spent much time in a boys/mens locker room.
I have though.
and I have NEVER heard men/boys in a locker room discussing being abused or molested by an adult in a playful locker room banter type way. Nor have I ever heard a man/boy discuss being raped or molested in a way that could be written off.
The guy is a slimeball.
Try rereading the story only change the "R" to a "D" .
Then see how you feel about sexual abuse not being reported.

C an't
U nderstand
N ormal
T hinking

(Read it down, not across)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Election 2018 civility awards: Too often it pai... 7 min intern 46
News Protesters target home of Fox News' Tucker Carlson 7 min Southern and proud 125
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Fitius T Bluster 1,858,367
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat (Apr '18) 12 min Southern and proud 2,049
News Twitter Pelts Trump With Photos Of Obama In The... 12 min inbred Genius 165
News Hillary Clinton will run for president again in... 17 min DEMS ARE DIRTY 27
News The Latest: Video: Senator talks on making voti... 18 min Women Voters 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 31 min Right Track 115,182
News Ocasio-Cortez says her constituents are "outrag... 58 min Southern and proud 35
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 5 hr Paper Towel Free ... 151