positronium wrote:
Obama is a traitor.
a commie, muslim sympathizer traitor.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#50 Jun 18, 2014
umber than sh*t Dave wants to know what policies the dems implemented when they had complete control, well here it is dummy, read and learn, they went on a massive spending spree, just like I told you clowns before:

My Daily Kona: How the Obama Porkulus bill was written
mydailykona.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-obama-po ...... Cached
We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
Obama's Porkulus: A Slush Fund and Money Laundering Operation ...

Told You So."

We’re talking $850+ Billion here … so maybe it’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
When Obama took office in 2009 it was the first time the Democrats had control of the House, the Senate and the White House in 18 years. That’s 18 years of Democrat constituents demanding money for this, that or the other thing. That’s 18 years of Democrats telling their followers that they’re very sorry, but they just don’t have the clout in DC to get the spending bills they’re asking for through the congress.
So when Obama was crowned it was time to open the floodgates … time to take care of all those constituents with all those spending requests who have been ignored for 18 years.

So how do you do this? Well here’s how Obama did it. He went to Nancy Pelosi, then the Speaker of the House. He told Pelosi to go to the House Democrat Caucus and gather together all of those pork spending requests that have gone unfulfilled since the Democrats last ran the show. Put all those requests together into one bill, and we’ll call it a stimulus bill. We’ll tell America that this bill is crucial to bringing us out of the recession and putting Americans back to work again. Pelosi was given one rule .. one limit. The bill had to come in at less than $1 trillion dollars. The people were used to billion-dollar price tags, but a trillion-dollar tag might cause a problem. Leave some wiggle room in case we have to up the ante on a few projects. Thus was born the $850,000,000,000 “stimulus” plan.

Libs are sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#52 Jun 20, 2014
"As the GAI timeline reveals, Obama failed to attend his daily intelligence briefing for the five consecutive days leading up to the September 11, 2012 attack of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi."

golfing was more important

"The Benghazi timeline catalogues Obama’s continuous campaigning even as terrorist forces vowed Libyan attacks and State Department officials were warned of security threats.
The day following the deadly attacks, Obama departed for a Las Vegas campaign rally."

Campaigning was more important than dead Americans

4:05 PM EST 9/11/2011 Intelligence sources sent out an alert that the Bengazi compound was under attack, at 6:05 PM they sent another alert, saying the attack was from al-quaida affliliate al sharia, these alerts were widely distributed in the Obama governments highest levels, including the State dept..

The following day they sent an unequivocal report that the attack was carried out by terrorist groups

In addition, on the day of the attack, Gregg Hicks, deputy to the Ambassador told Hillary that there was no demonstartion that night when the attack started.

Multiple intelligence sources , including the CIA, stated that thru communication intercepts it was learned that it was a terrorist attack, planned for that day by terrorist groups operating in Libya.

Even after all this intelligence, Obama and Hillary started the false narrative that the attack was the a spontaneous result of some anti Mohammed video and sent Susan Rice out to peddle this fabrication. When the intelligence community chafed at this falsehood, they were silenced by the administration, read Obama.

Source The Daily Beast

Americans died

Oblama and Hillary both lied

Oblama was re elected and here we are, stuck with the most dishonest and corrupt president in our history.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#54 Jul 2, 2014
Sorry, Folks, The CRA Really Did Require Crap Lending Standards

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sorry-folks-th ...

Defenders of the Community Reinvestment Act have tried to maintain that the law didn't require lenders to adopt lax lending standards that characterized the boom years.
Unfortunately, that's just not true. The CRA led directly to lending practices that included extremely low to nonexistent down payments, outrageous loan to value ratios and other "innovations" that later became some of the best predictors of defaults and foreclosures.

The primary way the CRA encouraged lax lending was by empowering bank regulators to block mergers if one side was found to have flunked the government's test for discriminatory lending. To avoid flunking, banks would adopt these innovative lending schemes that helped them grow their minority borrower base.

The primary way the CRA encouraged lax lending was by empowering bank regulators to block mergers if one side was found to have flunked the government's test for discriminatory lending. To avoid flunking, banks would adopt these innovative lending schemes that helped them grow their minority borrower base.

You can see this process at work the very first time the Federal Reserve ever blocked a bank merger using the powers under the CRA. Back in 1993, the Shawmut National Corporation, based in Hartford, Connecticut, wanted to buy the New Dartmouth Bank of Manchester, N.H. The deal required the approval of the Fed, which was mandated by the CRA to examine whether the banks had complied with fair-lending laws. The Fed voted 3-3, with one abstention, on the acquisition. The tie meant the deal was not approved, and could not go forward.

How did Shawmut react? It immediately began touting its "flexible income criteria" for loans and establishing mortgages with down payments of as little as 2.5 percent.

The cold , hard ugly truth flibs will go to their graves denying

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#55 Jul 3, 2014
It's good to see these uncivil agitators' posts being removed. They are libs too.

“you know i know”

denver

#56 Jul 4, 2014
Hundreds of billions of dollars are being moved around the financial industry, banks and Wall Street, not benefitting the rest of America at all, not creating any jobs. The mechanism is the Federal Reserve bank. Low interest rates on savings accounts leaves only one place to invest , Wall Street. This benefits the 20% of already rich Americans who own 80% of the stocks.

Wall Street has it's man and his name is Oblama.

Libs are sooooooooo stupid, it;s happening right before their eyes and they can't see it.

Not one lib on Topix has ever denied or refuted it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#57 Jul 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Hundreds of billions of dollars are being moved around the financial industry, banks and Wall Street, not benefitting the rest of America at all, not creating any jobs. The mechanism is the Federal Reserve bank. Low interest rates on savings accounts leaves only one place to invest , Wall Street. This benefits the 20% of already rich Americans who own 80% of the stocks.
Wall Street has it's man and his name is Oblama.
Libs are sooooooooo stupid, it;s happening right before their eyes and they can't see it.
Not one lib on Topix has ever denied or refuted it.
Interesting point.....
1 post removed
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#59 Jul 5, 2014
The Obama administration is the most corrupt in the history of the USA. Hold them accountable for their crimes!
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#61 Jul 11, 2014
Dateline Denver, Co. HNR

A talking chimpanze was reported to have taken a stage set up in Denver's gayest park, Cheesman, the site of many illicit sexual tryst's between strangers in the many bushes, a small crowd gathered and some said the chimp was talking some sort of English, though no one knew for sure what it was trying to say. Local zoo director Nubbins B. Fairlygood had employees do a quick check of all their simian captives, but all were accounted for. Mayor Hancock has promised an investigation to find out where the chimp may have come from.

Meanwhile, in a related matter..........

Obama touts strong economy, stumps for Mark Udall at Denver events
By Kurtis Lee and Joey Bunch
The Denver Post

President Barack Obama touted economic improvements and chided a gridlocked Congress as he spoke to a crowd of hand-picked guests Wednesday in Denver's Cheesman Park."
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#63 Jul 30, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting point.....
Indeed

“you know i know”

denver

#64 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>BO's Porkulus was nothing more than payback for the demorats to give billions away.

My Daily Kona: How the Obama Porkulus bill was written
mydailykona.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-obama-po ...... Cached
WeÂ’re talking $850+ Billion here Â… so maybe itÂ’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
Obama's Porkulus: A Slush Fund and Money Laundering Operation ...

Told You So."

WeÂ’re talking $850+ Billion here Â… so maybe itÂ’s time for a little refresher course on just how the wonderful ObamaStimulus bill was written.
When Obama took office in 2009 it was the first time the Democrats had control of the House, the Senate and the White House in 18 years. ThatÂ’s 18 years of Democrat constituents demanding money for this, that or the other thing. ThatÂ’s 18 years of Democrats telling their followers that theyÂ’re very sorry, but they just donÂ’t have the clout in DC to get the spending bills theyÂ’re asking for through the congress.
So when Obama was crowned it was time to open the floodgates Â… time to take care of all those constituents with all those spending requests who have been ignored for 18 years.

So how do you do this? Well here’s how Obama did it. He went to Nancy Pelosi, then the Speaker of the House. He told Pelosi to go to the House Democrat Caucus and gather together all of those pork spending requests that have gone unfulfilled since the Democrats last ran the show. Put all those requests together into one bill, and we’ll call it a stimulus bill. We’ll tell America that this bill is crucial to bringing us out of the recession and putting Americans back to work again. Pelosi was given one rule .. one limit. The bill had to come in at less than $1 trillion dollars. The people were used to billion-dollar price tags, but a trillion-dollar tag might cause a problem. Leave some wiggle room in case we have to up the ante on a few projects. Thus was born the $850,000,000,000 “stimulus” plan.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#65 Aug 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed
I thought it certainly was..... There is no longer anything driving the incentive for the individual average joe to save anything.
The firm advocates investing in things of lasting value only.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#66 Aug 6, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Search Engine that does not track you
https://duckduckgo.com/
We love it.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#68 Aug 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear about the officer's injuries?
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM
The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/break ...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#69 Aug 19, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear about the officer's injuries?
BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, 10:00 AM
The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store....
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/break ...
The whole liberal press has indicted themselves.

“you know i know”

denver

#70 Aug 20, 2014
USMail wrote

"Pfft!!! Get ready for licking."
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#72 Aug 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The whole liberal press has indicted themselves.
again, as usual, a disgraceful bunch of self loathers and collaboraters.

“you know i know”

denver

#73 Aug 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it certainly was..... There is no longer anything driving the incentive for the individual average joe to save anything.
The firm advocates investing in things of lasting value only.
Well, most of my cash is tucked away, no point in putting it in a bank for less than 1%. My plan is to pay off the mortgage early.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#74 Aug 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most of my cash is tucked away, no point in putting it in a bank for less than 1%. My plan is to pay off the mortgage early.
That is a good plan. The mortgage is always a huge drain on resources and IMO it should be paid off as soon as possible if you intend to live where you are for the rest of your life. I had one of those once and because I intended to reside here for life, I devoted most of my income into paying it off. That was 28 years ago and only 6 years after buying this ranch. I retired at age 45 from the "formal sector" and now work with my firm in the informal sector which is much more rewarding in every way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Brian_G 310,364
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 35 min R12 Idiot 71
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Dr Guru 194,661
News Obama: Dems getting 'squishy' over Iran deal 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 87
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 336,863
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,956
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,264,193
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Crow__ 190,400
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr miso 172,003
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 5 hr serfs up 105
More from around the web