Posted in the US Politics Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1 May 19, 2014
71 minutes devoted to the VA scandal by the 3 over the air networks, 5 seconds were used to mention Il Douche, who is mad as hell, as he was mad in hell in 2008 when he was running for president. After vowing to fix the VA if elected, what has he done in the last 6 years?

Nothing, nada, zero, zip.

Let's look at Hurricane Katrina under Bush. Bush was castigated nightly by the same 3 networks, despite the fact the mayor of N.O. and the governor were demorats and should have been responsible for their own people.

Hypocrisy and dishonesty? You bet.

Stay tuned..........

“you know i know”

denver

#2 May 19, 2014
Hillary Clinton calls kidnapping of nearly 300 in Nigeria an 'act
www.syracuse.com/.../hillary_clinton_calls_ki... ...
May 7, 2014 - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called the kidnapping of nearly 300 girls in Nigeria by an Islamic extremist group an "act of ...terrorism

However, in her time as Sec. of State, during her numerous visits to muslim countries where women are abused and treated as inferior, forced to wear head to toe body suits and other indignities , she never once spoke up for the millions of females being abused and mistreated.

Hypocrisy and dishonesty?

Absolutely.

“you know i know”

denver

#3 May 19, 2014
Free speech? The 1st amendment?

Not on liberal college campus's.

Latest campus trend? tossing out graduation speakers
www.msnbc.com/.../college-commencement-speake...
5 days ago - All high-profile speakers on the prestigious college commencement .... Some graduates held up signs that read “lift the ban” during his remarks.

Commencement Speaker Blasts Petulant, Fascist Leftist ...
patdollard.com › Politics
9 hours ago -... Fascist Leftist Students For Banning Commencement Speakers, Gets Standing Ovation ... a commencement speaker at Haverford College on Sunday used ... and, yes, arrogant inclinations of some protestors,” Bowen said.

For the liberals, freedom of speech only applies to speakers they agree with.

Hypocrisy? Of course.

“you know i know”

denver

#4 May 19, 2014
A booming economy? Led by Il Douche's policies?

Lies and more lies.

Economic growth shrinks in fourth quarter - USA Today

www.usatoday.com/story/money/.../gdp.../18760...
USA Today
by Tim Mullaney - in 28 Google+ circles
Jan 30, 2013 - You two really should actually do some research before trying to say I told .... Economists had expected a gain of 1% for fourth-quarter GDP.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#5 May 19, 2014
LMAO!

Grow up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#6 May 19, 2014
Called it Harmonious :)
Said they would follow anyone that did it.

Thanks for trying ...
But
I'll stick with

" ... The pResident has FAILED us ... "
Cuz
That's the TRUTH
and
WE've put LOTS of info on there to PROVE IT !!!
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#7 May 19, 2014
A.L. is correct, but the forum has gone on too long and has gotten redundant. The facts are out there, Obama is a failure as a leader and an American. The only thing he can do is vacation on the taxpayer dime.
1 post removed

“you know i know”

denver

#9 May 19, 2014
more liberal lies exposed

Antarctic Melting Reports Omit Key Facts
You just can’t beat the timing of two breathlessly announced reports suggesting that global warming is causing irreversible melting of Antarctic glaciers which will cause a catastrophic sea level rise. Their nonaccidental tandem release follows hyperventilating primal scream conclusions chronicled…
Newsmax from RSS

"But wait a minute. This isn’t exactly a new development that is readily attributable to smokestacks and SUVs. The West Antarctic ice sheet has been melting at about its recent rate over thousands of years. This condition is expected to continue until either it entirely disappears, or until such time as the next Ice Age intervenes to stop it.

For some additional perspective, consider that the West Antarctic ice sheet which has been experiencing modest warming contains less than 10 percent of continent’s total ice mass. That other 90 percent has been getting colder, with no decline in polar ice extent since satellite recordings first began in 1979. As a matter of fact, Antarctic polar ice extent just surpassed the greatest month-of-April measurements in satellite-recorded history.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/LarryBell/Obama-Antarc...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

“you know i know”

denver

#10 May 19, 2014
Watch Out, Grandma: ObamaCare risks for the elderly
On May 7, the Obama administration boasted that ObamaCare was improving health-care quality for seniors, and it pulled out a bag of statistical tricks to prove it. It’s skimping on it, socking seniors with unexpected bills for “observation care” and likely shortening their lives. President Obama’s…
New York Post from RSS

"On May 7, the Obama administration boasted that ObamaCare was improving health-care quality for seniors, and it pulled out a bag of statistical tricks to prove it. But a closer look shows that it’s not improving care. It’s skimping on it, socking seniors with unexpected bills for “observation care” and likely shortening their lives."

Death panels anyone?

“you know i know”

denver

#11 May 19, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
A.L. is correct, but the forum has gone on too long and has gotten redundant. The facts are out there, Obama is a failure as a leader and an American. The only thing he can do is vacation on the taxpayer dime.
we'd clearly be better off if he'd spend everyday on a golf course.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#12 May 20, 2014
Liberals with their hypocrisy and outright lies are just ungroomed communists, no more, no less.....
I also notice one of rose's posts was deleted. Or was it that tick's?

either way,same same.

“you know i know”

denver

#13 May 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
Liberals with their hypocrisy and outright lies are just ungroomed communists, no more, no less.....
I also notice one of rose's posts was deleted. Or was it that tick's?
either way,same same.
I never saw one from Daffy Duck, Hosie Rosie's is still here.

I don't call them commies, I call them Nazi Totalitarians. Among other things.

“you know i know”

denver

#14 May 20, 2014
Obama gets facts from watching TV - Jacksonville Daily News
www.jdnews.com/.../obama-gets-facts-from-watc ...
Jacksonville Daily News
1 hour ago - I have reached a few other conclusions as well. First, if Obama or any of his staff states that it is raining, follow President Reagan's advice,“trust,...

Does this AA lying failure even have an intelligence dept.?

The VA scandal-I didn't know, no one told me

Fast & Furious-I didn't know, no one told me

IRS targeting conservatives-I didn't know, no one told me

DOJ seizure of two months of Associated Press phone records- I didn't know, no one told me

Does this dumbass failure know anything? Could he even find a golf course w/o someone taking him there?

Doubtful.

“you know i know”

denver

#15 May 20, 2014
Predator drones target children, women, rescuers and funeral processions (Photos)
See alsoColorado Conservative News

"The mainstream American media is in the back-pocket of President Barack Obama, Bob Woodward learned what happens to a journalist (no matter how well respected) when they point out misleading statements by the current administration, and the narrative on the sequester is not all that White House seeks to control. Thankfully, not all journalists are afraid of the Obama “Character Assassination Hit,” and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) has exposed some interesting facts about the “Obama Drone War.”

"Obama 2009-2013:

Drones killed 2,129 people total including 62 children and 241 civilians, in addition 967 people were injured in drone strikes and consisted of civilians surrounding strike targets"

Illegal drone strikes on sovereign countries, BTW.

“you know i know”

denver

#16 May 20, 2014
Freedom of speech attacked by the IRS
See also Colorado Conservative News

"According to an April 11, 2012 article by the TheDailyCaller.com , over a year later in 2009, President Obama addressed Arizona State University and brazenly stated that he would “send the IRS after anyone who didn’t see eye-to-eye with him.”

"
That was not an idle threat by the president as explained later in the TheDailyCaller.com article,“In a ‘Chicago style’ attempt to smother the movement before the 2012 election, the Obama administration is using the IRS to attack tea party groups.” The assault on the Tea Party was a step away from the administration going after the individual."

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#17 May 20, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw one from Daffy Duck, Hosie Rosie's is still here.
I don't call them commies, I call them Nazi Totalitarians. Among other things.
I sure do..... either way the end game is communistic intent in incremental fashion. Everywhere I go I see uninformed people and they are a direct danger to the continuuance of our nation as we know it.
IMO it is entirely by their design and through their efforts of social engineering from preschool on up.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#18 May 20, 2014
Too bad this thread isn't in the IR forum..

Eagle

“you know i know”

denver

#19 May 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I sure do..... either way the end game is communistic intent in incremental fashion. Everywhere I go I see uninformed people and they are a direct danger to the continuuance of our nation as we know it.
IMO it is entirely by their design and through their efforts of social engineering from preschool on up.
I agree. Wouldn't you love to see a president,,Cruz, Rubio, Paul, etc announce their first order of business would be to roll back every executive order and new regulation, restriction this criminal lying failure Oblamer did?

Would make my day.

“you know i know”

denver

#20 May 21, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
Too bad this thread isn't in the IR forum..
Eagle
What's the IR forum?

“you know i know”

denver

#21 May 21, 2014
The madness of King Oblamer

News for obama mad as hell

Aide: Obama 'madder than hell'
USA TODAY &#8206;- 3 days ago
President Obama is....

"Nobody’s more upset about the developing scandal than President Obama,"

"If these allegations prove to be true, it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it." —Obama

"It's inexcusable, it's outrageous and Americans have a right to be mad as hell"

"Of course I'll be angry if it's proven to be true"

Bengazi? Nope

IRS ? nope

VA ? nope

Fast&Furious ? nope

Moochelle's lobster butter wasn't at the perfect temperature

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min replaytime 201,480
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 391,437
News Madeleine Albright on Donald Trump: 'He has und... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min troll alert 219,608
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 37 min ChristineM 20,614
News Kelly Clarkson Defends First Lady Michelle Obam... 47 min independent voter 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,369
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,405,041
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 5,540
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 4 hr Trumping On 300
More from around the web