Martin family attorney wanted a bette...

Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

There are 800 comments on the CBS News story from Jul 14, 2013, titled Martin family attorney wanted a better jury. In it, CBS News reports that:

Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“Don't Even Bother”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29 Jul 15, 2013
I think it time for people to wake up. America and what she stood for is slowly slipping away. All the education,devotion,hard work and energy is meaningless if we let this "Divider in Chief" continue sitting in our WH/spending our lives away.
The educational system has dumb down our citizens.
Folks, we have a long,hard road ahead.... but never lose focus.
Zimmerman's case has taught us... we are in a nightmare.... which we can easily wake up from.... stay focused/fight it/speak up.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#30 Jul 15, 2013
I'm sorry , but I will say what I know(because I've seen it). The Drugs coming into our States/cities/neighborhoods/sc hools from Mexico has a lot/a lot to do with this dumbing down. Mexico has an agenda/Obama has an agenda.... these are the two main characters in play.

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#31 Jul 15, 2013
Obama has created an environment, where people are divided,struggling to keep what they have worked for.... stay focused folks.
I don't have to get into what Obama is doing(destroying with all the taxation,EPA regulations,race baiting,etc.) because u already know.
If you Love America.... fight for her.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#32 Jul 15, 2013
The Martin family could have had the 12 wise men as a jury and the results would have been the same.
Without a case theres no trial.
1 post removed

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#34 Jul 15, 2013
A all Black Panther jury no doubt.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#35 Jul 15, 2013
The progressive movement has moved so much in the last several years and these cretins are whining and crying over a local minor tragedy which is no more then a tiny pebble that their vehicle is running over. You turned a milder man who knew he had flaws and wanted to succeed badly in life, who made a stupid mistake into the worse criminal in history. Never a word from the the never ending black on white crime criminals. But the guns are being purchased. With lots of ammo. And that's the real tragedy as people are being pushed to do this for their safety.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#36 Jul 15, 2013
Will Trayvon Martin be reborn like James Broadnax?

Collusion / Terrorism in the American Holocaust. Terminal Injustice equals ambush attacks (murderbyproxy).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18502592/James-Broa...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37580152/Texas-Rodn...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/77608677/Texas-Medi...

HVH solution for American Holocaust Perpetraitor (Nicolaitans Revelation 2:15)is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way

You
Have
Victory
Halleluejah!

YHVH messenger CN (pronounced CooNbyYA)
International Whistleblower Allen Carlton Jr.
Office of Special Counsel (OSC MA 93 1872)
United States Supreme Court (USSC 99-565 & supplement)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18775420/Assignment...

your feet have been washed you still have free will

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#37 Jul 15, 2013
A Better jury??? How bout those idiots that were on the OJ jury??
spud

Bangor, PA

#38 Jul 15, 2013
Martin was a lowlife thug. It's getting disgusting how our media thrives on crucifying the good guy to satisfy some kind of perverted sense of political correctness.
ConservativeLady

Chicago, IL

#39 Jul 15, 2013
There are other more important issues to address and continue to focus on, ex. Illegal Immigration Reform among others ,so this will be my last posting on the Zimmerman Case. God Bless him and I sincerely wish him the best.

Zimmerman's Parents speak:

'We have lost everything': Zimmerman's parents speak out for first time amid 'enormous' number of death threats and say son 'may never come out of hiding'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23647...
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#40 Jul 15, 2013
I bet George is hiding. He is pleading poor so the black folks can't take his money. Give it all to a relative so it is well hidden. I am betting he and his wife are In Mexico resting, and celebrating.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41 Jul 16, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
I have one thought I feel a need to express for those law abiding citizens,my fellow Americans... be careful/safe out there. The ghettoCommunity are somewhat angrier. This/the circus they created in their attempt to silence the truth related to Zimmerman acting out in self-defense has created an atmosphere of resentment,anger,prejudice along with hate among them.
We Chicagoan are experiencing/ seen this already,so we know full well what we are up-against. It's just(sadly) going to get worst.
These drones are targeting shoppers in the Downtown areas and now at the "Taste of Chicago".
The citizens/law abiding/taxpayers have to go out of our way/take our time and search around for stories related to the muggings,assaults and the continued ki.llings( because the Media covers it up)...,but it's happening/it's there.
Take some time and do some research,listen to these politicians here in Chgo.IL. idolizing Trayvon.... adding fuel to the unrest/anger/the protests in the Downtown area as it is.
There was great unrest there last summer, and this is only fueling their actions this summer. I greww up there, and can't believe how low it has sunk into a cesspool of crime and violence. The Chicago machine wants the people to be dumb and dependent. Sound familiar?
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#42 Jul 16, 2013
martins side could have used better witnesses. the jabba the hut/patrick star look alike supposed girlfriend of martin was on cnn saying in her ghetto best 'de jury, dey old we's new skool', sad part is that 'her' community consists of more neanderthals just like her. the cnn host asked her to spell cracka and you could hear her brain synapses shorting out in the silence as she pondered how to spell, and she couldn't ... priceless comedy.
Valirie

Paterson, NJ

#43 Jul 16, 2013
Wise up America, the liberal agenda is to tear the nation apart and they are slowly succeeding,.....race, sex, religion, immergration, ect. Nothing they hate more than a conservative white person.

Since: Oct 08

Decatur, GA

#44 Jul 16, 2013
theys cant help it, theys just a couple hunnert years outta da trees in africa
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#45 Jul 16, 2013
That's strange! I don't remember any rioting when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murder by an all black jury. Maybe it is because the people who would have rioted went to work instead.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#46 Jul 16, 2013
Valirie wrote:
Wise up America, the liberal agenda is to tear the nation apart and they are slowly succeeding,.....race, sex, religion, immergration, ect. Nothing they hate more than a conservative white person.
Except maybe a rich conservative cracker?
1 post removed

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#48 Jul 16, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>There was great unrest there last summer, and this is only fueling their actions this summer. I greww up there, and can't believe how low it has sunk into a cesspool of crime and violence. The Chicago machine wants the people to be dumb and dependent. Sound familiar?
and they are ready to consider an increase in State Tax.... all this taxation to support these dump and dependent along with the illegals making their way into Chgo(the Sanctuary City).

“Don't Even Bother”

Location hidden

#49 Jul 16, 2013
AmericanGal wrote:
<quoted text>
and they are ready to consider an increase in State Tax.... all this taxation to support these dump and dependent along with the illegals making their way into Chgo(the Sanctuary City).
again... Illinois is attempting (eventually) to reach the max income tax of 9.25%

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#50 Jul 16, 2013
Martin family attorney wanted a better jury?

Yes I am certain that they would have preferred an all Blk Thug jury.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min American Lady 182,943
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Tyrone Washington 328,842
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 min thetruth 7,530
News Ireland same-sex marriage 16 min Le Jimbo 412
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 21 min vinod 111
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 21 min Concerned Citizen 1,333
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,234,993
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 5 hr Synque 335
More from around the web