Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#16278 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The guns were legal. The ammo was legal.
If he was that "mentally ill" his teacher mother should have been more conscious of the repercussions of letting her disturbed son in 10 feet of her guns...lock them up...One key that she has...Prevention should have been priority...I'm a gun owner. My kids have no idea where my gun is located.
Evil is evil anyway you want to slice it.
You're right on Blacko, right on. But I took a different approach, I started familiarizing my kids with guns at an early age, all about proper handling and the awesome power they possess. But if a kid's deviant, there's no way to predict what they'll do or how they'll do it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16279 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was incorrect, but the mind set of a person of this nature is clearly seen here...He didn't have a gun, so he used a knife.
And instead of twenty dead, there were twenty injured.

If someone is going to go berserk with either a knife or a gun, I'll go with the knife.

Location hidden

#16280 Dec 15, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the copy and paste on the knife injuries from China. China has NO GUNS POLICY for their people.
Man with knife injures 22 kids at school in China
Injures.

a bit different than dead.

Have someone explain that do you.

Talk to a parent.

Location hidden

#16281 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
A psychotic piece of shit murdered 26 innocent people.
You don't know if he was psychotic or not and if he was then it isn't any more his fault than yours.

Here's a thought: stop speculating until you have the facts in hand.

Location hidden

#16282 Dec 15, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
What would you label a person who would shoot or stab innocent children?
I'm a parent, so I have zero tolerance for people who harm children.
You aren't the only parent here.

It may very well turn out that the killer was insane and not responsible for his actions, no matter how much you want to seek revenge for what he did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16283 Dec 15, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text> They even boarded the Cat in a Kennel and daughter was staying with a friend. Doesn't look good for woman and her boyfriend.
it was strange how everybody was away from home that weekend.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16284 Dec 15, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>it was strange how everybody was away from home that weekend.
Right. Who puts a cat in a kennel for two nights.
What a co ink kee dink, huh?
1 post removed
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16286 Dec 15, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Injures.
a bit different than dead.
Have someone explain that do you.
Talk to a parent.
Check out post #16257,#16258,#16276

I did not say they were dead. I responded to waitasec. Have some one read the above posts to you since you can not understand what you post and what I post.

Location hidden

#16287 Dec 15, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out post #16257,#16258,#16276
I did not say they were dead.
Follow the thread, you stupid turnip.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16288 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, you stupid turnip.
I did follow the thread - you are too stupid to understand what was posted. Your name calling is showing your age - childish and out of touch with the real world.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#16289 Dec 16, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I did follow the thread - you are too stupid to understand what was posted. Your name calling is showing your age - childish and out of touch with the real world.
He was offered a bag of candy and voted for Obama, how smart could he possibly be. Every Obama voter on Topix is a fowl mouthed child strutting around like they think they've gotten away with stealing a new bike.

Location hidden

#16290 Dec 16, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
Your name calling is showing your age
Glass houses... throw stones.

Location hidden

#16291 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He was offered a bag of candy and voted for Obama, how smart could he possibly be.
Smarter than anyone voting for a draft dodger who proposed to increase spending and to pay off the increase by cutting revenues.

PS: the election has been over for a month. You lost.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#16292 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
He was offered a bag of candy and voted for Obama, how smart could he possibly be. Every Obama voter on Topix is a fowl mouthed child strutting around like they think they've gotten away with stealing a new bike.
So true. When Obama's candy runs out they might realize what they have done.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16293 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know what his name was yesterday and today you know already that he was 'evil'?
Are the mentally ill evil?
Call your boy odoodle and ask him why he pulled security money for schools. Was it for his new set of clubs and his 4 million dollar vacation or for Holder to buy more guns to sell in Libya.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16294 Dec 16, 2012
Obama administration let school security funds lapse...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#16295 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smarter than anyone voting for a draft dodger who proposed to increase spending and to pay off the increase by cutting revenues.
PS: the election has been over for a month. You lost.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH!
Here you are bitching about a "proposal" (lie) made by the loser in an election while the 'winner' has racked up $6 trillion in debt and proposed spending that even the dems won't touch with a ten foot pole. You're an imbecile.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#16297 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are bitching about a "proposal" (lie) made by the loser in an election while the 'winner' has racked up $6 trillion in debt
Bush drove the car off the road across the ditch and into a tree.

The bill for putting the car back onto the road is his.

The election is over and you lost. If you can't get over it, pack up your "will work for food" collection of signs and head south.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#16298 Dec 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>You're right on Blacko, right on. But I took a different approach, I started familiarizing my kids with guns at an early age, all about proper handling and the awesome power they possess. But if a kid's deviant, there's no way to predict what they'll do or how they'll do it.
Don't get me wrong...I agree with stricter gun control...Why this woman had semi-automatic weapons in the first place is another question, but I stand by the notion of protecting yourself.

Should teachers be armed in schools as well...If that said teacher is specially trained by a professions weapons person, then yes...The obvious is to not let just any fkn yahoo legally own a gun...

Bottom line, this one turned ugly for everyone involved...Very sad day in American history.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#16299 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't the only parent here.

It may very well turn out that the killer was insane and not responsible for his actions, no matter how much you want to seek revenge for what he did.
An insane person with that kind of mentality runs out of the car, guns blazing...

A cold, calculating, blood thirsty killer, gets buzzed into the school first and systematically begins to execute innocent adults and children...

My opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,228
News Fact check: Newt Gingrich spreads Seth Rich con... 4 min Mittens dog crate 41
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Impeach Trump Now 270,597
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 25,650
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min democrat punisher 2,769
Trump Bragged about Treason! 11 min Liberals are insane 2
News Flynn invokes 5th Amendment, refuses to comply ... 11 min King George 53
News The Latest: Democrats launch ads on Montana bod... 35 min Ronald 101
News James Comey fired as FBI director 1 hr FormerParatrooper 2,878
More from around the web