Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
Billy Ringo

United States

#14841 Nov 13, 2012
After getting his azz kicked in Florida, Teabagger West will leave Florida and move to Georgia - Georgia teabaggers are trying to find a district in Georgia that Teabagger West might be able to win.

LOL ..........

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14842 Nov 13, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>It would not surprise me that any politicians have rich friends; and that they lobby for their advantage.

What is really shocking is that the SUPER BILLIONAIRES are the ones that decide what wars the US Military gets involved in and that has been true for decades. One can follow that money line back to WWII at least, where they used the Germany Army of Adolph Hitler, was used by them as a buffer against the "RED PERIL".

PBS needs to be de-funded because of bias and the seperation needed between the government and the fourth estate. It makes any political story suspect to a candidates position on sending them money. If Ryan was for cutting their budget, it stands to reason they would have an ax to grind.
True , during WW2 General Motors built the chassis for all the German small military vehicles . Like I said , nothing Shocks me .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14843 Nov 13, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
True , during WW2 General Motors built the chassis for all the German small military vehicles . Like I said , nothing Shocks me .
Nazis rode to war on GM wheels

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Nazis-r...

GM, Ford deny collaboration with Nazis during WWII

http://www.cnn.com/US/9811/30/autos.holocaust...

WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/w...
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14844 Nov 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Col West went on record last night a recount of early voting
for the second time,found 4000 votes should have been his???
There is obviously something very wrong here. I did not hear about those 4000 votes, but I have heard there was massive and deliberate suppression of the overseas military vote by the Obama Administration. How that plays out here, I don't know.

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2012/11/state-c...

We know for sure that in a small recount of early votes that 799 extra votes were sent into Tallahassee that did not exist and state election officials are being sent to find out why.

"St. Lucie County Elections Supervisor Gertrude Walker acknowledged that her office had problems uploading some electronic memory cartridges from early voting on election night."

"... Division of Elections spoke to Walker on Saturday about the issue and was under the impression the county’s canvassing board would recount all 37,379 ballots cast during all eight days of early voting — not the three days the canvassing board decided to recount on Sunday."

"The partial recount shaved 667 votes from Murphy’s total and 132 from West’s — a net gain of 535 votes for West that reduced Murphy’s unofficial margin of victory to 1,907 votes or 0.58 percent district-wide."
----------

A differential of 0.58 is not enough for a recount, the threshold is 0.50, However, a recount can be made if there is a suspicion of fraud.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14845 Nov 13, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
The TRUTH is far stranger than fiction.:

http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/53/rock...

"In 1937, John D. Rockefeller died, but his legacy of using oil money to grease the wheels of fascism continued. That year, as the Spanish Civil War raged, Texas Co.(later called Texaco) fueled Franco’s fascists.(In 1936, Texas Co. and Standard Oil California formed California Texas Oil (later Caltex) to combine Texas Co’s marketing network in the Middle East with Standard’s operations there.) Texas Co. also continued shipping oil to Germany during WWII."

"In 1938, Brown Brothers, Harriman, the Wall Street investment firm (with senior partners Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker) was involved in funding the supply of leaded gas for the Nazi Luftwaffe. Chevron and Texas Co. created Aramco in 1939, to pump Saudi oil for the Nazi war machine."

"In 1940, Texaco provided an office, in their Chrysler Building, for a Nazi intelligence officer, Dr. Gerhardt Westrick. Executives of Standard Oil’s German subsidiary were “Prominent figures of Himmler’s Circle of Friends of the Gestapo – its chief financiers – and close friends and colleagues of the Baron von Schroder” a leading Gesatpo officer and financier (Charles Higham, Trading with the Enemy)."

"Just before WWII, the Rockefeller’s Chase Bank collaborated with the Nazi’s Schroder Bank to raise $25 million for Germany’s war economy."

"Rockefeller’s Chase Bank stayed open in Nazi-occupied Paris, providing services for Germany’s embassy and its businesses."
----------
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14846 Nov 13, 2012
We need more than a press release.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/political/allen-...

Location hidden

#14847 Nov 13, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Nazis rode to war on GM wheels

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Nazis-r...

GM, Ford deny collaboration with Nazis during WWII

http://www.cnn.com/US/9811/30/autos.holocaust...

WALL STREET AND THE RISE OF HITLER

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/books/w...
Money and business do not stop because of war , they thrive ! Most of these Idiots on these posts are CLUELESS ! I'm Canadian !

Location hidden

#14848 Nov 13, 2012
John D. Rockefeller was responsible too for the General Education Board in 1902.

"The purpose of the foundation (the General Education Board) was to use the power of money, not to raise the level of education in America, as was widely believed at the time, but to influence the direction of that education... The object was to use the classroom to teach attitudes that encourage people to be passive and submissive to their rulers. The goal was-and is-to create citizens who were educated enough for productive work under supervision but not enough to question authority or seek to rise above their class. True education was to be restricted to the sons and daughters of the elite. For the rest, it would be better to productive skilled workers with no particular aspirations other than to enjoy life." -G. Edward Griffin in The Creature from Jekyll Island

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Educatio...
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#14849 Nov 13, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
There is obviously something very wrong here. I did not hear about those 4000 votes, but I have heard there was massive and deliberate suppression of the overseas military vote by the Obama Administration. How that plays out here, I don't know.
We know for sure that in a small recount of early votes that 799 extra votes were sent into Tallahassee that did not exist and state election officials are being sent to find out why.
"St. Lucie County Elections Supervisor Gertrude Walker acknowledged that her office had problems uploading some electronic memory cartridges from early voting on election night."
"... Division of Elections spoke to Walker on Saturday about the issue and was under the impression the county’s canvassing board would recount all 37,379 ballots cast during all eight days of early voting — not the three days the canvassing board decided to recount on Sunday."
"The partial recount shaved 667 votes from Murphy’s total and 132 from West’s — a net gain of 535 votes for West that reduced Murphy’s unofficial margin of victory to 1,907 votes or 0.58 percent district-wide."
----------
A differential of 0.58 is not enough for a recount, the threshold is 0.50, However, a recount can be made if there is a suspicion of fraud.
I heard but cannot recall exactly where,That absentee ballots were destroyed at the varous polling stations if they were Republican? I
will try to confirm,if not already scrubbed etc??
1 post removed

Location hidden

#14851 Nov 13, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>The TRUTH is far stranger than fiction.:

http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/53/rock...

"In 1937, John D. Rockefeller died, but his legacy of using oil money to grease the wheels of fascism continued. That year, as the Spanish Civil War raged, Texas Co.(later called Texaco) fueled FrancoÂ’s fascists.(In 1936, Texas Co. and Standard Oil California formed California Texas Oil (later Caltex) to combine Texas CoÂ’s marketing network in the Middle East with StandardÂ’s operations there.) Texas Co. also continued shipping oil to Germany during WWII."

"In 1938, Brown Brothers, Harriman, the Wall Street investment firm (with senior partners Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker) was involved in funding the supply of leaded gas for the Nazi Luftwaffe. Chevron and Texas Co. created Aramco in 1939, to pump Saudi oil for the Nazi war machine."

"In 1940, Texaco provided an office, in their Chrysler Building, for a Nazi intelligence officer, Dr. Gerhardt Westrick. Executives of Standard Oil’s German subsidiary were “Prominent figures of Himmler’s Circle of Friends of the Gestapo – its chief financiers – and close friends and colleagues of the Baron von Schroder” a leading Gesatpo officer and financier (Charles Higham, Trading with the Enemy)."

"Just before WWII, the RockefellerÂ’s Chase Bank collaborated with the NaziÂ’s Schroder Bank to raise $25 million for GermanyÂ’s war economy."

"RockefellerÂ’s Chase Bank stayed open in Nazi-occupied Paris, providing services for GermanyÂ’s embassy and its businesses."
----------
Very True , it can get so frustrating trying to wake up the masses , eventually u stop trying . You just take a breath , exhale and realize , we live , we die . How do I make my life enjoyable ?
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#14852 Nov 13, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
While signature problems impact a relatively small number of votes, they illustrate the perils of casting absentee ballots, said Charles Stewart III, a political scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
In a report published last year, he estimated as many as 21 percent of absentee ballots requested nationwide never are counted. In the 2008 presidential election, 3.9 million of the 35.5 million ballots requested never reached voters. About 2.9 million that were received by voters never made it back to election offices. Another 800,000 were rejected for other reasons, such as signature problems and not being mailed in time.
So, you can see where there might be some upcoming issue again with the vote counting in Florida and other states.
UPDATE 11:50am: I just spoke with Mona and she confirmed that she hasn't heard back from a letter sent Monday to the Elections Board, and that as of now she is not allowed to vote in any manner. She affirmed that she will pursue any legal means of getting her vote counted. Apparently according to her, there is no means in Florida whereby a voter whose absentee ballot is rejected can correct the situation and vote. She added also that she's gotten many calls from friends who were planning on voting absentee, but will now tear up their absentee ballots and vote in person.(NOTE: Do not tear up your absentee ballot if you plan to vote in person. Take your absentee ballot with you to the polls so the pollworkers can see that it hasn't been used.)

dailykos.com

Hmmmmm,wonder how those tons of absentee votes that crashed and burned
in a Military Helo,would have affected the Elections also???
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14853 Nov 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard but cannot recall exactly where,That absentee ballots were destroyed at the varous polling stations if they were Republican? I
Good luck with that.
More info I found!

http://www.examiner.com/article/allen-west-st...

"Port St. Lucie is but one of some 3100 counties in the United States. Their ballot records show that 141% of the registered voters cast ballots on Tuesday. West declares that if this one county can do this, what’s to say other counties in battleground states didn’t stuff ballot boxes to lift Barack Obama to victory?"
----------
141% of the "voters" in the county voted?! Florida needs a full State Recount.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#14854 Nov 13, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
More info I found!
http://www.examiner.com/article/allen-west-st...
"Port St. Lucie is but one of some 3100 counties in the United States. Their ballot records show that 141% of the registered voters cast ballots on Tuesday. West declares that if this one county can do this, what’s to say other counties in battleground states didn’t stuff ballot boxes to lift Barack Obama to victory?"
----------
141% of the "voters" in the county voted?! Florida needs a full State Recount.
Yep,you were right,gone..good job with the examiner good post.what a
complete mess our voting system is in now..just imagine how does a
GOP compete anymore??? One party system? Putin is an expert on this
situation..LOL..
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14855 Nov 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
While signature problems impact a relatively small number of votes, they illustrate the perils of casting absentee ballots, said Charles Stewart III, a political scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
In a report published last year, he estimated as many as 21 percent of absentee ballots requested nationwide never are counted. In the 2008 presidential election, 3.9 million of the 35.5 million ballots requested never reached voters. About 2.9 million that were received by voters never made it back to election offices. Another 800,000 were rejected for other reasons, such as signature problems and not being mailed in time.
So, you can see where there might be some upcoming issue again with the vote counting in Florida and other states.
UPDATE 11:50am: I just spoke with Mona and she confirmed that she hasn't heard back from a letter sent Monday to the Elections Board, and that as of now she is not allowed to vote in any manner. She affirmed that she will pursue any legal means of getting her vote counted. Apparently according to her, there is no means in Florida whereby a voter whose absentee ballot is rejected can correct the situation and vote. She added also that she's gotten many calls from friends who were planning on voting absentee, but will now tear up their absentee ballots and vote in person.(NOTE: Do not tear up your absentee ballot if you plan to vote in person. Take your absentee ballot with you to the polls so the pollworkers can see that it hasn't been used.)
dailykos.com
Hmmmmm,wonder how those tons of absentee votes that crashed and burned
in a Military Helo,would have affected the Elections also???
Congress passed a law, signed by Obama, that would provide Servicemen and Servicewomen with an "Installation Voting Assistance
Office" on post to facillitate them with their vote.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907...

"One of the key provisions required each military branch to create an installation voting assistance office (IVAO) for every military base outside an immediate combat zone."

"Last week, however, the Pentagon's inspector general reported that attempts to locate and contact IVAO offices at overseas military installations failed about half the time."

"'Results were clear. Our attempts to contact IVAOs failed about 50% of the time,' the inspector general reported."
----------
Romney was way ahead with the military vote so I'm sure HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of military votes supporting Romney were surpressed. How many votes West lost in his race is also unknown.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#14856 Nov 13, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial characterization...How intelligent.
I've been beating you sheep over the head with facts for 4 years...You guys don't like facts or reasoning. You relish in your own lies and bile.
Look at your posts...Pure bullshit. Not one piece of substantial evidence to back any of your inbred claims...Not one. Yet you still remain stuck on stupid.
Your problem.
Obama 4 more. True Americans have spoken. I pray you are one of the idiots succeeding from the union...Please go.
True Americans have spoken ...but they were outnumbered by the party with the majority of freeloaders.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#14857 Nov 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the 4000 number. It refers to the early votes being recounted in St. Lucia and West going from plus 2000 to minus 2000.

No votes came in, just a recounting of early votes.

Location hidden

#14858 Nov 13, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Money and business do not stop because of war , they thrive ! Most of these Idiots on these posts are CLUELESS ! I'm Canadian !
I know, I thought you were Canadian I know people from up around Toronto.

Location hidden

#14859 Nov 13, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I thought you were Canadian I know people from up around Toronto.
Sorry for you , I'm from Vancouver , we laugh at Toronto . Toronto tries so hard to be a big city . They wanna be New York . A bunch of wannabes ! I'm Canadian !
zoots

San Jose, CA

#14860 Nov 13, 2012
The Vapid President wrote:
<quoted text>
She answers every single comment to her, important or not, and is on practically every thread.
You must be on every single thread too! Hypocritical much?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#14861 Nov 13, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>True Americans have spoken ...but they were outnumbered by the party with the majority of freeloaders.
More inane babbling...

Sour grapes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar 182,072
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 56 min Brian_G 307,068
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,155,777
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 133,974
10 Races to Watch in 2016: New York's 11th Dist... 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 12
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 1 hr Brilliant Bolshevik 121
US Rep. Grimm pleads guilty to federal tax evasion 1 hr jogosdofriv4 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 294,339
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 3 hr Enter 272
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 4 hr barefoot2626 531
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 10 hr mjjcpa 931
More from around the web