Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#14567 Nov 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better digging in trash cans than spitting out spooge grubbing for quarters,sticky gums.
You are so low class and disgusting. No wonder you're a lib.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#14568 Nov 10, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
U guys sound like lovers . I'm not surprised , The Republican party is the home of the most closet homosexuals . I'm Canadian !
What cha fraid of sweet-buns?

You might LIKE IT???
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#14569 Nov 10, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
U guys sound like lovers . I'm not surprised , The Republican party is the home of the most closet homosexuals . I'm Canadian !
We know about you boys up north and how you like to "go south" LOL

You ARE Canadian right???
hahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#14570 Nov 10, 2012
Bet Me wrote:
..."I'll find a job soon, son, but not while Obama's president, son."
Your last statement is a reflection of liberal policies which have in fact impacted paychecks across this country. There are numerous situations where welfare recipients find it far more beneficial to collect than work. It's been an ongoing problem and it's growing with a complicit prez who enjoys giving away taxpayer money....especially when it belongs to folks earning $100,000 plus. The increasing population of losers are overcome with class envy and want to bring 'the rich' down...they will with oscumma behind them. This regime will continue to tax the life out of the ambitious, the job creators and the visionaries who will take risks and work hard in order to make a good life for their families.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14571 Nov 10, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>We know about you boys up north and how you like to "go south" LOL

You ARE Canadian right???
We do , Americans give the best hummers !
2 posts removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#14574 Nov 10, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
let me know when you and "yeah" the troll are ready to compete in the firs annual battle of the idiot trolls
one of you could win
lol! poor baby. he's not smart enough to compete in this event.

In fact, he's not smart enough to even sign up for the event!

In fact, he still can't figure out what a complete sentence is!

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#14575 Nov 10, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that make him a Democrat?
Sour Grapes.

Sad.
will

Eau Claire, WI

#14576 Nov 10, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha, so much so you keep responding to my comments! Liberals are mostly ignorant, easily manipulated, racist, bigoted and insecure sloths who insist that everyone else owes them, particularly if they think they are rich. The liberal elite bunch manipulate and encourage slothdom in order for them to remain in power and roll in the riches gain from their shenanigans. I supsect the liberal elites are going to be ratted out because Fox is beginning to reveal itself. It's run by liberals with the intention of capturing the elusive demographic advertisers will pay dearly for. These libs will create a scenario where the conservative voice will be heard BUT with the extremists, the target will continue to enlarge. Fox has been a tool for the libs and a means to frighten the voters into going democrat. The gullibles expect mainstream media to be the norm and Fox for the extremists. It's genius. Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter are all tools for the liberal elite....the love them!
At some point, the lunatic libs will not be able to hide behind their lies but it will come after they have devastated this country. It won't be until after they have created another entitlement program that will be impossible to end. Public education is expected and no one will ever cut much from this program because waste is built in. There are no checks and balances so the cycle of incompetence is endless. Social security, medicaid, medicare are all entitlements forced upon the citizens. Americans don't want to sacrifice because it's been too easy for them to sit back and suck off the communal teat. The sloths have now outnumbered the workers so we will never enjoy the freedoms we had in the past. It's over. Unless there is some kind of revolution and the regime is toppled, we are stuck. I expect some kind of dramatic shift in the future but I won't be around to see it.
You still here hatemonger? You talk about revolution, if it comes it will be against you and your weak spined repugnantan cohorts in the largest fraud to ever be perpetrated on the american people. You call it economic policy in fact it is the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of this country. You can't run away from it, you can't hide from it. If you are so ignorant that you can't see that the tide of revolution is coming from the left against the soul killing objectives of the white is right coalition. You know people, you can talk and talk to people like this cracker, you cannot make them into feeling human beings when thay feel threatend about their own survival.You and your like are the death knell of your party, so happy sailing idiot.

You don't have to change your talking points, it's your policy stupid.
bottlecap

Morrow, GA

#14577 Nov 10, 2012
waitasec wrote:
I hope the president gets his way all the way through!! Than (we that didn't vote for him) no one has to say "SEE WE TOLD YA"
The "intelligent" Obama voter gave him their vote because they get free stuff.

The ignorant Obama voter did so because they didn't know that he is a puppet of Hitler's BANKSTERS.
bottlecap

Morrow, GA

#14578 Nov 10, 2012
will wrote:
<quoted text>
You still here hatemonger? You talk about revolution, if it comes it will be against you and your weak spined repugnantan cohorts in the largest fraud to ever be perpetrated on the american people. You call it economic policy in fact it is the largest redistribution of wealth in the history of this country. You can't run away from it, you can't hide from it. If you are so ignorant that you can't see that the tide of revolution is coming from the left against the soul killing objectives of the white is right coalition. You know people, you can talk and talk to people like this cracker, you cannot make them into feeling human beings when thay feel threatend about their own survival.You and your like are the death knell of your party, so happy sailing idiot.
You don't have to change your talking points, it's your policy stupid.
Really, you think Obama's FASCIST economic policies are gonna work??? ha ha Fascism may get you elected but it does not work
economically.
will

Eau Claire, WI

#14579 Nov 10, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
The "intelligent" Obama voter gave him their vote because they get free stuff.
The ignorant Obama voter did so because they didn't know that he is a puppet of Hitler's BANKSTERS.
WTF? Man do stay awake at night to dream up your crap? Hold your ears I'm going to say things you should not hear. Science is real, Arithmatic works,Your God never gave you a job,or any sense of humanity, for that matter.Climate change is real. How come your powerful God didn't get Romney elected? Oh yeah he's a lefty.
will

Eau Claire, WI

#14580 Nov 10, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, you think Obama's FASCIST economic policies are gonna work??? ha ha Fascism may get you elected but it does not work
economically.
Another WTF? Man you are incoherent or are you speaking in tongues.You know there is nothing worse than a religous fanatic,or is it an ignorant fanatic?

Now is when you come back and say something that sounds similar to that broken record you call ideas
will

Eau Claire, WI

#14581 Nov 10, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
economically.
Trickle down for thirty cannot be attribted to one job. I'll listen just show me facts from an unbiased reputable source. That last sentence screwed you didn't it?
will

Eau Claire, WI

#14582 Nov 10, 2012
Hey laught track you still there?
bottlecap

Morrow, GA

#14583 Nov 10, 2012
will wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Man do stay awake at night to dream up your crap? Hold your ears I'm going to say things you should not hear. Science is real, Arithmatic works,Your God never gave you a job,or any sense of humanity, for that matter.Climate change is real. How come your powerful God didn't get Romney elected? Oh yeah he's a lefty.
You make a relevant point goose-stepper. I'm curious myself how Hurricane Issac disrupted the Republican convention and then Hurricane Sandy got Obama elected arriving the last week of the campaign. Two natual disaters that benefited Obama and it begs the question were they divine or satanic or atheistic in nature?

Even your intellectual superiors from the left pay homage to Hurricane Sandy!

http://nation.foxnews.com/hurricane-sandy/201...

In his post, he thanked a number of people who helped make the president’s re-election possible, especially “Mother Nature.”

“You, Mother Nature, with all your horrific damage, death and destruction you caused last week, you became, ironically, the undoing of a Party that didn’t believe in you or your climate changing powers,”

http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-matthews/2012...

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week.‘Cause I think the storm was one of those things. No. Politically, I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.”
1 post removed
bottlecap

Morrow, GA

#14585 Nov 10, 2012
will wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down for thirty cannot be attribted to one job. I'll listen just show me facts from an unbiased reputable source. That last sentence screwed you didn't it?
That Obama is a fascist. Well, let's start with a definition I think we both can agree on!

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini
----------
In a Capitalistic System or is "dog eat dog" OR survival of the fittest" in the Jungle called the Market Place. But in a Fascist System the Government and Certain Corporations form a self-serving bond for the benefit of both.

Do we agree on this concept? If so, I will prove that without doubt that Obama's as well as Bush's are/were Fascist.

PS I apologize for calling you a goose-stepper. Why? Because goose-steppers DO NOT ask to see facts.

Location hidden

#14586 Nov 10, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>That Obama is a fascist. Well, let's start with a definition I think we both can agree on!

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power."

Benito Mussolini
----------
In a Capitalistic System or is "dog eat dog" OR survival of the fittest" in the Jungle called the Market Place. But in a Fascist System the Government and Certain Corporations form a self-serving bond for the benefit of both.

Do we agree on this concept? If so, I will prove that without doubt that Obama's as well as Bush's are/were Fascist.

PS I apologize for calling you a goose-stepper. Why? Because goose-steppers DO NOT ask to see facts.
Fascism is a one party state Dummy ! Since every president needs to work with the opposite party we can all agree that you are STUPID ! I'm Canadian !

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14587 Nov 10, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascism
Why do you bother? the tea bagger will accuse Obama of anything that ends in "~ism", in the same sentence even, things that are complete opposites, e.g., communist & fascism?

I would suggest not investing too much energy.
bottlecap

United States

#14588 Nov 10, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascism is a one party state Dummy ! Since every president needs to work with the opposite party we can all agree that you are STUPID ! I'm Canadian !
And you are a STUPID Canadian. ha ha The United States is a one-party system!

Here is how it works! There are LEGITIMATE Liberals and Conservatives in the parties who care about their beliefs and will fight for them. But it is an illusory battle Because there are gate-keepers that will prevent ANY Canadate who threatens the Agenda of the FASCIST POWER STRUCTURE from advancing to a position of too much authority.

Yes, there are right-wing and left-wing victories along the way, but the march towards------wait, a second, he can explain it better.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develope our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government."

"The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and WORLD BANKERS is surely preferable to the auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, Bilderburg Meeting 1991
----------
Now you know where we are headed.

Location hidden

#14589 Nov 10, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a STUPID Canadian. ha ha The United States is a one-party system!

Here is how it works! There are LEGITIMATE Liberals and Conservatives in the parties who care about their beliefs and will fight for them. But it is an illusory battle Because there are gate-keepers that will prevent ANY Canadate who threatens the Agenda of the FASCIST POWER STRUCTURE from advancing to a position of too much authority.

Yes, there are right-wing and left-wing victories along the way, but the march towards------wait, a second, he can explain it better.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develope our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government."

"The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and WORLD BANKERS is surely preferable to the auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, Bilderburg Meeting 1991
----------
Now you know where we are headed.
Ya ya , the illuminati blah blah . I know all that stuff . I used to engulfed in the conspiracies . But the bottom line is that we all live and die . We need to make it through every day . Get an education or trade and you have a better shot at survival . Read Ralph Epperson's book the Unseen Hand . The original . I read it in 1984 . Obama made it so can you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min King Clutch 263,826
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 min dirtclod 11,883
US launches air strikes against Isis in Syria 14 min Dajokerman 13
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 16 min cpeter1313 374
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 22 min Abdurratln 2,899
Hey Liberals, Take a break from posting and .... 23 min Real Daves Mama 2
Mitch McConnell faces biggest test yet in race ... 25 min LMAO 28
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min RealDave 1,111,594
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 154,359
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 461