Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12967 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>what do you expect ?

those east coast liberals are almost as low life as west coast liberals
Obama proves that with an education anything is possible , even for a FOOL like NoBlamer . So NoBlamer can start by finishing grade 7 , and then maybe the skies the limit ! I'm Canadian .
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#12968 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
Q: What is the definition of a Hawaiian virgin?
A: An ugly twelve year old who can outrun her brothers..
What do you call someone who drunks and smoke in California
An average person
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#12969 Nov 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ran for reelection.
Bush started a war. 4884 Americans died.
PS: I can cover your cross posted off topic spam as fast as you put it up. Ask Dumbo.
yawwnnn..
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12971 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect ?
those east coast liberals are almost as low life as west coast liberals
thats why the conservatives & the liberals from California can relate with Romney because their way of life is so Similar on the East Coast, just look at California with Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and represents the west coast that there tells what we are dealing with and what people of California represent.
3 posts removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12975 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you keep trying you might get it someday
chatty woody
"I am 100 times stupider than Noblamer..."
looks like you finally got it right chatty woody
have fun playing with yourself loser
got spanked again last night, huh? Why do you even keep trying? you are far, far, far too stupid to discuss national issues with a rock, let alone an informed citizen...
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12977 Nov 3, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer that, I say Romney is right to the extent that the states are able to handle the responsibility. Alot of the work is ALREADY DONE by private volunteers, police, fireman, and the state national guard. Commonwealth Edison us handling the electrical problems and the gas co. is doing their part.
But any action has to be cost effective as the DEBT will be crushing to future generations.
I have to run for now, will check back later.
This is what you said....

"...FEMA needs to be brought up to date as their response has been anemic in the Hurricane Sandy responce. How much foresight is needed to expect there to be flooding, power outages, food shortages, housing problems, gas problems, etc., when you know a hurricane is coming??..."

Your response simply here reflects a generic, simplified answer while the conditions you mentioned earlier requires a more all encompassing ability to address a crisis.

What I find grossly inadequate is your claim to mix "private volunteers" with the "private sector."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12978 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont drink (very often) and I dont smoke
lol! poor baby. doesn't think much at all either!
1 post removed
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12980 Nov 3, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>got spanked again last night, huh? Why do you even keep trying? you are far, far, far too stupid to discuss national issues with a rock, let alone an informed citizen...
lol! Actually, he doesn't try to discuss issues as a general rule.

Opinions are much easier for him to offer instead. This is why mental minors like him always demand others answer their questions. They can't offer anything of value.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12981 Nov 3, 2012
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama proves that with an education anything is possible , even for a FOOL like NoBlamer . So NoBlamer can start by finishing grade 7 , and then maybe the skies the limit ! I'm Canadian .
lol! Psst! He doesn't know what grade 7 is!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12982 Nov 3, 2012
lol!

Romney on Romnesia: Who am I?
1 post removed
frank

Oakland, CA

#12984 Nov 3, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>thats why the conservatives & the liberals from California can relate with Romney because their way of life is so Similar on the East Coast, just look at California with Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein and represents the west coast that there tells what we are dealing with and what people of California represent.
In spite of the Republican fool and mega failure Arnold Schwarzenegger, California remains “the dream state.” In fact, the pioneering megastate that gave us microchips, freeways, blue jeans, tax revolts, extreme sports, energy efficiency, health clubs, Google searches, Craigslist, iPhones and the Hollywood vision of success is still the cutting edge of the American future – economically, environmentally, demographically, culturally and politically. It's the greenest and most diverse state, the most globalized in general and most Asia-oriented in particular at a time when the world is heading in all those directions. It's also an unparalleled engine of innovation and food production, the mecca of high tech, biotech and now clean tech. In spite of Schwarzenegger’s wipeout economy, CA attracted more venture capital than the rest of the nation combined. Somehow its supposedly hostile business climate (according to wingnuz propaganda) has nurtured Google, Apple, Hewlett-Packard, Facebook, Twitter, Disney, Cisco, Intel, eBay, YouTube, MySpace, the Gap and countless other companies that drive the way we live, work and die.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#12985 Nov 3, 2012
HIC UP wrote:
<quoted text>I smoke and I will be drinking alot of champagne when Obama loses.
lol! Enjoy your 2017 celebration son.
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#12986 Nov 3, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
I was without power for three days when Hurricane Charlie hit a few years ago in Florida AND it is no fun. At least I could drive a few miles for relief, get food and the weather was, at least warm. What is happening in NY is FAR worse.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/ #!/news/local/Stranded-New-Yor ker--People-Are-Defecating-in- the-Hallways/177007621
The reason hurricane sandy hit so hard in NY is that they won't ready. A few months ago I had visited NY the sights were amazing but I though to myself that I felt bad for them if they have a earthquake or a hurricane. NYs buildings were made for small quakes and low wind not 85 mph winds. All the rats in the subways are dead because all the flooding and rain. Also the houses in road island are mostly made of wood. So when they caught fire there was nothing stoping it and worst of all , all that damage was caused by a category 1 hurricane , what if a hurricane like katrina (3) had hit them. There wouldnt be as much damage if a category 1 hit Florida the houses and buildings in fl are made to withstand those type of winds
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#12987 Nov 3, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont drink (very often) and I dont smoke
I meant no offense to you but a lot of other people do speacially in Los angles
1 post removed

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12989 Nov 3, 2012
My president is black wrote:
<quoted text>The reason hurricane sandy hit so hard in NY is that they won't ready. A few months ago I had visited NY the sights were amazing but I though to myself that I felt bad for them if they have a earthquake or a hurricane. NYs buildings were made for small quakes and low wind not 85 mph winds. All the rats in the subways are dead because all the flooding and rain. Also the houses in road island are mostly made of wood. So when they caught fire there was nothing stoping it and worst of all , all that damage was caused by a category 1 hurricane , what if a hurricane like katrina (3) had hit them. There wouldnt be as much damage if a category 1 hit Florida the houses and buildings in fl are made to withstand those type of winds
I agree completely. In their defense, however, it's another way of life in NYC. Much faster paced and higher stressed. Hard to live daily life and plan for a disaster at the same time, I imagine. I'd hate to be in their position. Thankful to live my life.

Location hidden

#12990 Nov 3, 2012
Off topic. Just had the opportunity to tour the National WWII Museum in NOLA. Amazing exhibits including 4D film done by Tom Hanks entitled Beyond All Boundaries. Very nicely presented. I found one of the best parts was there were exhibits hosted by high school children from the area. One young lady explained V-mail, similar to the old Aeromail system; I'd never heard of this. If you have the opportunity to visit, I highly recommend taking the time to tour.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#12992 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree completely. In their defense, however, it's another way of life in NYC. Much faster paced and higher stressed. Hard to live daily life and plan for a disaster at the same time, I imagine. I'd hate to be in their position. Thankful to live my life.
what do you think they really could have done to prepare for this in a weeks time or less? the major cities on the worlds' coastlines are sitting ducks for hurricanes and tsunamis. not really much we can do now to make them impervious to them, just fix them up when those disasters hit.
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#12993 Nov 3, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really true. Most people don't have cars so they take The subway. So when they flooded alot people couldn't get to work or do anything. Not Ony that the apartments are completely in horrible condition there's roaches and bugs and they have no power. To them that's a category 4
My president is black

West Palm Beach, FL

#12994 Nov 3, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think they really could have done to prepare for this in a weeks time or less? the major cities on the worlds' coastlines are sitting ducks for hurricanes and tsunamis. not really much we can do now to make them impervious to them, just fix them up when those disasters hit.
What could they have done. Rebuild all the buildings so they can withstand natural events . The only thing They could have is evuate

Location hidden

#12995 Nov 3, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what do you think they really could have done to prepare for this in a weeks time or less? the major cities on the worlds' coastlines are sitting ducks for hurricanes and tsunamis. not really much we can do now to make them impervious to them, just fix them up when those disasters hit.
Other than foodstuffs, etc? Not much. During military we were stationed in Hampton Roads. Families were to evacuate, but routes were never adequate. This was in mid 90's; things may have improved/gotten worse since then. Far from impervious to flood waters, rising tides, outages, etc. I agree with early posting (Fred? Nobama?); government buy up land and not allow future building in area where disasters such as this are common.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 min Hope That Helps 305
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 min RiccardoFire 12,983
News Ga. state Rep. Betty Price asks about quarantin... 1 min anonymous 2
News Barack Obama 4 min Retribution 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,620,029
News At Mississippi school: Goodbye, Confederacy. He... 7 min Fucisil 22
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Jack in the Box 37,016
More from around the web