Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7470 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOpeons only see what they want to see.
Any smart business man would know if your over exposed and bleeding. You close something down. ie car lots.
Romney wanted to let the Big 3 go down so he and Bain capital could go in and chop them up and sell them.
For a profit!
But that's alright, right!! Since they made a profit.
PROFIT!!
I bet the GOpeons get all Carnal at the sight of that word.
Just a notion.
you are the one avoiding questions

you loser

are you too stupid to answer simple questions ?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7471 Oct 9, 2012
What is the Romney Scumbag and Criminal Express lying about today?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7472 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Looking at the polls, most of us know what we are doing.....especially Romney.
REPORT: Feds paid $40M to firms tied to Sen. Claire McCaskill's husband...
REPORT: Shake-Up in Works at Obama Campaign HQ...
Flash: This just in…..The factory that was given millions by Obama to make battery’s for the VOLT is laying off workers after two years…………………….before making ONE BATTERY.
You better go to Massachusetts and get a good look at Romneys work as a politican and I know the states of Texas & Arizona for sure will clash with a Romney Adminstration if elected & Romney's Political views & policies he implemented in Massachusetts and takes them to the Federal Level and implements them for rest of the US. Problem is a Majority of people that are for Romney have never stepped foot in Massachusetts and 30 days was long enough for me I would definitely take Texas & Arizona over Massachusetts any day which I can say that because I have been in all 3 states and seen how their state laws are different.

GM closing N.Y. fuel cell site

Employees to be given option to relocate to Pontiac, where operations will be moved

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121006/A...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7473 Oct 9, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually thats how harry reid was re elected
sue lowden would have beaten harry
so the democrats voted for sharon angle because they had dirt on her
harry reid was re elected
thats why democrats are against voter id
they cant win a fair election
if ovomit wins America loses
too bad ovomit has to hide behind big bird
cant run on his record
why do you losers support the
affirmative action food stamp liar in chief ?
Total lying BS from the right wing America-hating AmericanTaliban.

Democrats know that there have been almost no incidents of actual, convicted voter fraud. There have been, however, 500,000 incidents in Philadelphia ALONE of RepubliscumTaliban spitting on the US Constitution to try and get Democrats barred from voting.

The rightwing filth of Romney and Ryan and the garbage that is the ReaganAlzheimer Legacy is nothing but a bunch of CHEATERS and CRIMINALS.
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#7474 Oct 9, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The US just lost 5000 soldiers with close to 100,000 wounded in two wars and Mitt Romney wants to go back Iraq – that man is quite obviously unstable! Are you ready to support another Middle East war sacrificing more US soldiers?
http://www.juancole.com/2012/10/romneys-five-...
What about Romney's five able-bodied sons?

Location hidden

#7475 Oct 9, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually thats how harry reid was re elected
sue lowden would have beaten harry
so the democrats voted for sharon angle because they had dirt on her
harry reid was re elected
thats why democrats are against voter id
they cant win a fair election
if ovomit wins America loses
too bad ovomit has to hide behind big bird
cant run on his record
why do you losers support the
affirmative action food stamp liar in chief ?
I dont Support Ultra liberals or back them which are the worst and which Mitt Romney is which is the only way he got elected as governor in Masschusetts which you have to be an ultra liberal.
1 post removed
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7477 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think mark foley has plans for them! He also said one wasn't so able bodied!
did he whisper that in your ear this morning when he woke you up ?

you hypocrite homophobe
1 post removed

“77 is my favorite number”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7479 Oct 9, 2012
To all that do not choose to vote, I do not want to hear one thing, NOT ONE SINGLE thing, no whining, no crying, no complaining, when the crap REALLY hits the fan.

You knew and purposely chose NOT to do anything about it.

At least people who vote, CARE about AMERICA.(one would hope so).

What I do not understand, is with knowing ALL Obama stands for, HIS core beliefs, HIS mentality, HIS morality....
Why is it even an issue?
At least....

AT LEAST, Romney respects America, AT-LEAST Romney will meet in the middle with both houses. AT-LEAST Romney knows how to run a business.

Tell me would you want Obama running yours? Go ahead... give him the keys, see how long before he corrupts it.

Oh ya, we did.

1 post removed

Location hidden

#7481 Oct 9, 2012
DNC faces cash shortfall on eve of 2012 election
October 9, 2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#7483 Oct 9, 2012
Bain Capital buys profitable American plant, ships it to China; soon-to-be-jobless workers train their overseas replacements

http://boingboing.net/2012/08/13/bain-capital...

Location hidden

#7484 Oct 9, 2012
Blood Money: Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied To Death Squads

https://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/08...
1 post removed

Since: Apr 09

Los Angeles, CA

#7486 Oct 9, 2012
Romney's Tax Return Gambit

Romney has not provided the American voters with a complete and final tax return from any year. Let me repeat that: ROMNEY HAS NOT PROVIDED THE AMERICANVOTER WITH A COMPLETE AND FINAL TAX RETURN FROM ANY YEAR. The 2010 tax return was missing a form. Requests from journalists for that missing form go unanswered. The 2011 tax return is not final and can be amended as soon as the election is complete. Therefore, Romney wants be awarded the most powerful position on the planet without having allowed the American voters to view one complete and final tax return.

If the point of releasing tax returns is to provide the American voter with an additional source of information with which to judge his candidacy, releasing incomplete forms is useless. Clearly, there is something on the unreleased 2010 form, just like the tax returns prior to 2010, that he feels would torpedo his candidacy.

The American voter is not allowed to view Romney's full 2010 tax return or tax returns prior to 2010 because we would see something that would make it less likely that we would vote for him. Think about that and vote accordingly.

Providing a summary letter from an accounting firm is a joke and an act of desperation. If his tax returns are “on the up and up” why not release ten years of tax returns, as other candidates have done, and let us decide what information in those tax returns we wish to view, analyze, discuss, and judge Romney by. Romney must have come to the conclusion that the American voter would be much less likely to vote Romney if we saw more than the sliver of tax return information he's provided.

Clearly Romney is desperate to keep something in his tax returns secret. Something that speaks to his greed, unwillingness to pay taxes, and other characteristic we can only imagine.

Romney might as well as not provided the American people with any tax return documents because he picked and chose what he would provide: Nothing before 2010, 2010 with a form excluded, and a preliminary 2011 which can be amended after the election. This is a very important fact about Romney to consider for the presidential election. Romney – What is your financial history? What did you do? What are you hiding in those tax returns?

And the tax return issue speaks to more than just character. Romney/Ryan are hinting that they will eliminate the mortgage interest tax deduction, reduce taxes on the wealthy and increase taxes for the middle class and poor. They won't allow the 47% to see their past, full and complete tax returns but they to mess with ours.

It's one thing to find out that a politician is corrupt AFTER he/she takes office. The American people would foolish to elect one who's secrecy hints that he/she is corrupt BEFORE he/she takes office.

The glimpse of Romney's tax returns he has allowed the 47% to see have shown investments and transactions that no major presidential candidate has ever had – Cayman Islands, Swiss bank accounts, a $70,000 deduction on a pet horse. If that's what he's allowed us to see, whatever he's hiding on those pre-2010 and 2010 missing forms must be some stinky stuff.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7487 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You better go to Massachusetts and get a good look at Romneys work as a politican and I know the states of Texas & Arizona for sure will clash with a Romney Adminstration if elected & Romney's Political views & policies he implemented in Massachusetts and takes them to the Federal Level and implements them for rest of the US. Problem is a Majority of people that are for Romney have never stepped foot in Massachusetts and 30 days was long enough for me I would definitely take Texas & Arizona over Massachusetts any day which I can say that because I have been in all 3 states and seen how their state laws are different.
GM closing N.Y. fuel cell site
Employees to be given option to relocate to Pontiac, where operations will be moved
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121006/A...
True. Many companies I conduct business with in MA. are either in the process of relocating to Conneticut, or are comtemplating the move.

“77 is my favorite number”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7488 Oct 9, 2012
LaLady99 wrote:
Romney has not provided the American voters with a complete and final tax return from any year. Let me repeat that: ROMNEY HAS NOT PROVIDED THE AMERICANVOTER WITH A COMPLETE AND FINAL TAX RETURN FROM ANY YEAR. The 2010 tax return was missing a form. Requests from journalists for that missing form go unanswered. The 2011 tax return is not final and can be amended as soon as the election is complete. Therefore, Romney wants be awarded the most powerful position on the planet without having allowed the American voters to view one complete and final tax return.
If the point of releasing tax returns is to provide the American voter with an additional source of information with which to judge his candidacy, releasing incomplete forms is useless. Clearly, there is something on the unreleased 2010 form, just like the tax returns prior to 2010, that he feels would torpedo his candidacy.
The American voter is not allowed to view Romney's full 2010 tax return or tax returns prior to 2010 because we would see something that would make it less likely that we would vote for him. Think about that and vote accordingly.
Providing a summary letter from an accounting firm is a joke and an act of desperation. If his tax returns are “on the up and up” why not release ten years of tax returns, as other candidates have done, and let us decide what information in those tax returns we wish to view, analyze, discuss, and judge Romney by. Romney must have come to the conclusion that the American voter would be much less likely to vote Romney if we saw more than the sliver of tax return information he's provided.
Clearly Romney is desperate to keep something in his tax returns secret. Something that speaks to his greed, unwillingness to pay taxes, and other characteristic we can only imagine.
Romney might as well as not provided the American people with any tax return documents because he picked and chose what he would provide: Nothing before 2010, 2010 with a form excluded, and a preliminary 2011 which can be amended after the election. This is a very important fact about Romney to consider for the presidential election. Romney – What is your financial history? What did you do? What are you hiding in those tax returns?
And the tax return issue speaks to more than just character. Romney/Ryan are hinting that they will eliminate the mortgage interest tax deduction, reduce taxes on the wealthy and increase taxes for the middle class and poor. They won't allow the 47% to see their past, full and complete tax returns but they to mess with ours.
It's one thing to find out that a politician is corrupt AFTER he/she takes office. The American people would foolish to elect one who's secrecy hints that he/she is corrupt BEFORE he/she takes office.
The glimpse of Romney's tax returns he has allowed the 47% to see have shown investments and transactions that no major presidential candidate has ever had – Cayman Islands, Swiss bank accounts, a $70,000 deduction on a pet horse. If that's what he's allowed us to see, whatever he's hiding on those pre-2010 and 2010 missing forms must be some stinky stuff.
Maybe you should be more concerned about WHO OBAMA IS.

HAVE YOU DONE YOUR RESEARCH???

Go ahead, I shall wait...

Its okay...

I find I am waiting alot.

It is alright though, I am patient.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#7489 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess they work for you cuz you shit out your mouth here regularly

You are not very good at retorts, are you? Obviously you are spending a lot of time on message boards with the sole purpose of trying to humiliate yourself and it is working.
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#7490 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up new words or is that your honey boo boo talk
You do realize that if you got your head any further up your butt you could eat your dessert twice.

Location hidden

#7491 Oct 9, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Many companies I conduct business with in MA. are either in the process of relocating to Conneticut, or are comtemplating the move.
I know its that bad in Massachusetts and you cant blame the companies either like I said a month was long enough for me.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#7492 Oct 9, 2012
LaLady99 wrote:
Give it a rest honey!!!!!!!!!!

Polls and the behavior of the Obama campaign show that the unceasing attacks on Romney's business record have not only failed to hurt Romney but have probably backfired on the President, hurting the only thing keeping him alive -- his favorability ratings.

This has to be heartbreaking to Obama's Media Palace Guards, who have worked tirelessly to aid and abet Obama's mission to toxify Mitt Romney into someone the American people will not accept as an acceptable alternative to a failed president. All that work and all that soul-selling, it's Obama who ends up in even more electoral danger than he was before.

Well, I have more bad news for the corrupt media. In a new poll released yesterday, it appears as though the months-long push to make Americans incurably curious about Romney's tax returns has failed as hard as the Bain attacks:

[J]ust one-third of voters rate Romney’s tax returns as even somewhat important to how they will vote.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters think Romney’s release of his tax returns for 2010 and 2011 are enough. The identical number (46%) feels the Republican challenger should release more of his tax returns from earlier years.

And let's all stop now and give who those one-third and 46% might be a real hard think.

Like John McCain, Mitt Romney has agreed to release two-years worth of tax returns -- by law he is not required to release any. Romney has already provided a full accounting of his financial dealings -- which he is required to do by law.

The real story here is how the media has absolutely failed to make this any kind of issue with 54% of voters and hardly an issue with 67%.

People just don’t trust the media anymore and they understand instinctually that handing six feet of oppo-research to proven liars in the corrupt media and the Obama campaign is not only stupid tactically but that it will also not shed any light on Romney. Both the media and Obama will only distort and twist this information, which only serves their ambitions, not the public interest.

Romney was not only wise to stand firm on this issue, it makes him look strong to have weathered this storm and come out on top.
frank

Oakland, CA

#7493 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was not only wise to stand firm on this issue, it makes him look strong to have weathered this storm and come out on top.
Romney stand firm? We have seen a good number of Romneys so far, that one is strictly your own fantasy ...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7494 Oct 9, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was interviewed regarding this legislation - the republicans had been attempting to get Glass/Stegal overturned since the Reagan administration. Clinton regretted signing the bill, noting he would have his veto overturned in a republican controled Congress. In retrospect, vetoing the bill would have left all fault at the feet of the republican party, but after having Congress shut down twice, he did not want a repeat of this occuring again.
Bottom line. He signed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 2 min Le Jimbo 89
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 239,705
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 2 min Lawrence Wolf 12
News Why Hillary Clinton's shadiness won't be fatal 3 min Le Jimbo 92
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,419,680
News Trump Goes Back To Original Immigration Positio... 4 min Nopal 6
News Republicans outraged over reported delay of Cli... 5 min Le Jimbo 27
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sharrp Shooter 393,345
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min woodtick57 7,919
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 18 min too much 88
More from around the web