Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13853 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#7447 Oct 9, 2012
Tea Party wrote:
Thr republican party blocks eveything Obama has put in front of them......
I guess it was OK to bail out the banks under Bush but Obama got hell for bailing out the blue collar worker ( the middle class )
You cant have it both ways!

See here for the job killing GOP !

http://republicanjobcreation.com/

Even Mitch ( bug eyes ) Mcconnell said Obama would be a one term President,that was the GOP's goal....
LOOK HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xTuW-a_qFlAXX&feature=fvw rel

LQQK HERE:

Obama bailed out LABOR UNIONS! Not just people who work. If it was about people Obama wouldn't have forced the closure of many car lots!!!!!

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7448 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you better read Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett
http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...
You've been probably the most neutral pollster I've seen here - looking at each sides arguments without making acusations of guilt, and I applaud you for your honesty.

Dumbo is something not even of this planet - you would have a better chance arguing with a rock than trying to enlighten that idiot.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#7449 Oct 9, 2012
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
Mitt Romney is a JERK!!!...
Over 67 million people saw the debate. They saw Romney as a leader, presidential, possessing moral authority, intelligent, and decising. They saw Obama as a blathering coward. No amount of liberal spin by the MSM will change the vote now. Obama is toast.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7450 Oct 9, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama bailed out LABOR UNIONS! Not just people who work. If it was about people Obama wouldn't have forced the closure of many car lots!!!!!
basically,
ovomit repaid all his campaign contributers
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7452 Oct 9, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been probably the most neutral pollster I've seen here - looking at each sides arguments without making acusations of guilt, and I applaud you for your honesty.
Dumbo is something not even of this planet - you would have a better chance arguing with a rock than trying to enlighten that idiot.
I agree both sides do make good valid points there is just some that prefer to keep the blinders on and ignore everything else and just keep everyone focused in one direction and conservatives are known for that and are against change of direction and sometimes their is no choice but I agree too sometimes change can be detrimental example is when Clinton & the Conservative Republicans in 1999 Repealed portion of the original Glass Steagall Act by the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act as known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 which gave us the 2008 Financial Crisis which was nothing more than repeat of 1929 and the Great Depression.

Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Le...

Repeal of Glass-Steagall Caused the Financial Crisis

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-...
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7454 Oct 9, 2012
Tea Party wrote:
I guess it was OK to bail out the banks under Bush but Obama got hell for bailing out the blue collar worker ( the middle class )
Even Mitch ( bug eyes ) Mcconnell said Obama would be a one term President,that was the GOP's goal....
LOOK HERE:
LQQK HERE:
Desperation noted........along with assumptions and lies.

Paris

#7455 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think the Democrats came out in Large Numbers in the State Primaries and Voted for Romney the Democrats knew what they were doing.
Looking at the polls, most of us know what we are doing.....especially Romney.

REPORT: Feds paid $40M to firms tied to Sen. Claire McCaskill's husband...

REPORT: Shake-Up in Works at Obama Campaign HQ...

Flash: This just in…..The factory that was given millions by Obama to make battery’s for the VOLT is laying off workers after two years…………………….before making ONE BATTERY.

Paris

#7456 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he'll get it back though the country won't forget what happened during the 8 years the republican policies ruined this country
Didn't work in 2010 either, but you keep running with the lies boy......it will keep you off the streets and out of trouble.

Flash: This just in…..The factory that was given millions by Obama to make battery’s for the VOLT is laying off workers after two years…………………….before making ONE BATTERY.

Englewood, CO

#7457 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Looking at the polls, most of us know what we are doing.....especially Romney.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#7459 Oct 9, 2012
Tea Party wrote:
LOOK HERE:
LQQK HERE:
Obama is attempting to overthrow this country and create a marxist state. The rupublicans have merely attempted to preserve the integrity of the constitution. Take a look in the mirror... what you see is the face of a spineless liberal wallowing in class envy. Your hero, Barack Hussein Obama, is going down in flames on November 6. He will fade off into oblivion. Ten years from now he'll be wearing a polo shirt doing cheap infomercials.
Anonymous

Milton, Canada

#7460 Oct 9, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>No, the polls are still left leaning. Romney is going to take New York, Oregon, New Jersey, New Mexico and maybe California. This race isn't even going to be close.
You are so right.

It's not even going to be close!!

Paris

#7461 Oct 9, 2012
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks that the "rich" should pay more taxes so that he can continue funding Volt, Solyndra, etc.... rather than to let free capitalism spread its wings.
yet he won't give his brother a hundred dollar bill........5 years living expense. What the Obama's spend on one meal.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7462 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree both sides do make good valid points there is just some that prefer to keep the blinders on and ignore everything else and just keep everyone focused in one direction and conservatives are known for that and are against change of direction and sometimes their is no choice but I agree too sometimes change can be detrimental example is when Clinton & the Conservative Republicans in 1999 Repealed portion of the original Glass Steagall Act by the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act as known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 which gave us the 2008 Financial Crisis which was nothing more than repeat of 1929 and the Great Depression.
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm%E2%80%93Le...
Repeal of Glass-Steagall Caused the Financial Crisis
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-...
Clinton was interviewed regarding this legislation - the republicans had been attempting to get Glass/Stegal overturned since the Reagan administration. Clinton regretted signing the bill, noting he would have his veto overturned in a republican controled Congress. In retrospect, vetoing the bill would have left all fault at the feet of the republican party, but after having Congress shut down twice, he did not want a repeat of this occuring again.
Anonymous

Milton, Canada

#7463 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>I thought mitt said they should fail? I think alot more would of closed under that scenario
The GOpeons only see what they want to see.

Any smart business man would know if your over exposed and bleeding. You close something down. ie car lots.

Romney wanted to let the Big 3 go down so he and Bain capital could go in and chop them up and sell them.

For a profit!
But that's alright, right!! Since they made a profit.

PROFIT!!

I bet the GOpeons get all Carnal at the sight of that word.

Just a notion.
Catholic Girl

United States

#7464 Oct 9, 2012
Obama is a bought man. Ask anyone in the energy commission.
Ask him why he purchased land in Nevada. Nuclear waste disposal. How about that for insider trading.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7465 Oct 9, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was interviewed regarding this legislation - the republicans had been attempting to get Glass/Stegal overturned since the Reagan administration. Clinton regretted signing the bill, noting he would have his veto overturned in a republican controled Congress. In retrospect, vetoing the bill would have left all fault at the feet of the republican party, but after having Congress shut down twice, he did not want a repeat of this occuring again.
correct.
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7466 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think the Democrats came out in Large Numbers in the State Primaries and Voted for Romney the Democrats knew what they were doing.
actually thats how harry reid was re elected
sue lowden would have beaten harry
so the democrats voted for sharon angle because they had dirt on her
harry reid was re elected

thats why democrats are against voter id

they cant win a fair election

if ovomit wins America loses

too bad ovomit has to hide behind big bird

cant run on his record

why do you losers support the
affirmative action food stamp liar in chief ?
frank

Oakland, CA

#7467 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cable huh? Is that where your get the righty talking points from?
Has anyone ever come up to you personally and asked for a hand out. If so, did you refuse?
Romney says 47%.
Use your head? Use your ears? Use your eyes? Use your common sense?
47% are "Takers" ?
That's almost 1 out of 2.
Does that seem plausible?
Romney says the average income for the middle class is $250,000.
If it is. I'm moving to America.
So how can you rely on his 47% figure.
Yet, you and I both know middle income families do NOT make $250,000
Maybe Romney's 47% is accurate!!
Then again, he did miss the middle income by only a mere $200,000.
Just sayin'
The US just lost 5000 soldiers with close to 100,000 wounded in two wars and Mitt Romney wants to go back Iraq – that man is quite obviously unstable! Are you ready to support another Middle East war sacrificing more US soldiers?
http://www.juancole.com/2012/10/romneys-five-...
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7468 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any smart business man would know if your over exposed and bleeding. You close something down. ie car lots.
Romney wanted to let the Big 3 go down so he and Bain capital could go in and chop them up and sell them.
For a profit!
PROFIT!!
Just a notion.
you are the one avoiding questions

you loser

what does canada do when a pregnant illegal alian shows up in the emergency room ?

who pays ?
NoBlamer 2012

Mcarthur, CA

#7469 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
For a profit!
PROFIT!!
Just a notion.
you are the one avoiding questions

you loser

does that illegal alians baby become a legal citizen ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 1 min o see the light 2,539
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Copout 1,498,714
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Laughing At Trump 259,193
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min MANCHILD TRUMP 6,143
News Trump to skip White House Correspondentsa Assoc... 3 min RoxLo 65
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min Rshermr 36,606
News Tom Perez to lead US Democrats against Donald T... 3 min RoxLo 73
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min katrina 413,303
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 40 min Frogface Kate 303
More from around the web