Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: New York Post 13,861

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Full Story
Anonymous

Richmond Hill, Canada

#7427 Oct 9, 2012
The GOPeons crack me up. Last week, before the debate, every GOPeon was whining that the polls are skewed. There left leaning polls. There not accurate. That BS. Those people know nothing? Are they asking the wrong questions? I don't understand??

NOW! After the debate.

Oh the polls!! The polls!!! The POLLS!!!!
They are Sooooo right and accurate.
Seeeeee! We knew the whole time Romney was going to win.....

Ridiculous!!
And Hilarious at the same time.

Then...the JOB numbers came out!!

Oh no! Not the job numbers??

7.8!! That's not possible. Thats BS. Those people don't know what there doing. Just like the poll people BEFORE the debate!!

Do you see a pattern here??

CRAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEE !!!!

Lmao
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#7428 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt would make America weak by trine to liquidate our assets
Can't make us more weaker! Obama been giving it away left and left
NoBlamer 2012

Burney, CA

#7429 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a Health Card ID for every citizen. No got? You pay!!
what does canada do when 10 million pregnant illegal invaders show up at the emergency room ?

do the anchor turds become citizens ?

you really are a pathetic loser comparing apples to oranges

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7430 Oct 9, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch? Running for prez? Didn't know that! I want Obama out too, wish he hadn't won the first time. How many people can be blinded by a half black man chanting hope and change? People that won't listen to his WORDS!
I dont care for the Direction todays Republicans are heading especially when the Republicans added 7 trillion Dollars to the Deficit for an entitlement no one earned Medicare Part D just handed out.
Anonymous

Milton, Canada

#7431 Oct 9, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>what does canada do when 10 million pregnant illegal invaders show up at the emergency room ?

do the anchor turds become citizens ?

you really are a pathetic loser comparing apples to oranges
Pregnant? 10 million?

At the same time??!!!

OMFG!!

What a douche...

Location hidden

#7432 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt would make America weak by trine to liquidate our assets
I agree that is how Mitt Romney made his wealth by liqudating someone else which I can see him selling for parts of US and US assets.
NoBlamer 2012

Burney, CA

#7433 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnant? 10 million?
At the same time??!!!
OMFG!!
What a douche...
you can never answer anything
thats what makes you a loser
thats what the Amnerican healthcare system has had to deal with

you are a pathetic moron
NoBlamer 2012

Burney, CA

#7434 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnant? 10 million?
At the same time??!!!
OMFG!!
What a douche...
I never said at the same time loser

good job proving how democrats think and argue

here watch yourself loser

How Liberals Argue

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#7435 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care for the Direction todays Republicans are heading especially when the Republicans added 7 trillion Dollars to the Deficit for an entitlement no one earned Medicare Part D just handed out.
Wow, if I remember correctly, a lot of Dems for that too. And that IS SO MUCH WORSE than bailing out banks and car companies that are too big too fail! Yes, bush started the ball, Obama made it an avalanche!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7436 Oct 9, 2012
Mann Coulter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what actual research means? Not from your post! Anyway Obama wins so pack your bags!
POLL: Romney leads in 11 swing states...

Takes lead in Ohio...

PA, WISC, MICH now in play?

POLL: Obama loses lead on key voter issues: Economy, national security...

Paris

#7437 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that is how Mitt Romney made his wealth by liqudating someone else which I can see him selling for parts of US and US assets.
Your getting dumber, since 78% of Romney's Bain aqusitions were a success while he was there, you are really talking about 22% failure........I'll take those averages.......hey that't about the same as the Debate numbers......Romney 70 won, Obama vote 20% won.

Paris

#7438 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
The GOPeons crack me up. Last week, before the debate, every GOPeon was whining that the polls are skewed. There left leaning polls. There not accurate. That BS. Those people know nothing? Are they asking the wrong questions? I don't understand??
NOW! After the debate.
Ridiculous!!
7.8!! That's not possible. Thats BS. Those people don't know what there doing. Just like the poll people BEFORE the debate!!
CRAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEE !!!!
Lmao
Guess those fake polls with oversampling you loons used for two weeks have come crumbling down as pundits and pollsters seek credibility cover.

Obama Speech………Al Qaida on its heels……..less than thirty days after Ambassador Stevens and three others is killed by them.

Location hidden

#7439 Oct 9, 2012
waitasec wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if I remember correctly, a lot of Dems for that too. And that IS SO MUCH WORSE than bailing out banks and car companies that are too big too fail! Yes, bush started the ball, Obama made it an avalanche!
Obama inherited mass spending spree & obligations under the Bush Adminstration here is book that explains its.

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

http://www.conservativebookservice.com/produc...

Former Reagan Advisor angry Bush 'bankrupted America'
Published: Wednesday April 18, 2007

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Former_Reag...

Location hidden

#7440 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Your getting dumber, since 78% of Romney's Bain aqusitions were a success while he was there, you are really talking about 22% failure........I'll take those averages.......hey that't about the same as the Debate numbers......Romney 70 won, Obama vote 20% won.
getting smarter everyday, I know the difference between a Pseudo Liberal, Ultra Pseudo Liberal & True Liberal(Classical) & anyone advocating for Romney is an Ultra Pseudo Liberal and a promotor & Obama is the Pseudo Liberal.

Paris

#7441 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama inherited mass spending spree & obligations under the Bush Adminstration here is book that explains its.
Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
Former Reagan Advisor angry Bush 'bankrupted America'
Published: Wednesday April 18, 2007
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Former_Reag...
Obama inherited a spending spree form Pelosi and Reid.......Bush refused to sign their budget because of waste and pork......you need to lie better if you want to play with the adults.

Paris

#7442 Oct 9, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>getting smarter everyday, I know the difference between a Pseudo Liberal, Ultra Pseudo Liberal & True Liberal(Classical) & anyone advocating for Romney is an Ultra Pseudo Liberal and a promotor & Obama is the Pseudo Liberal.
Oh my, and with so little time to change the ballots.
Tea Party

West Mifflin, PA

#7443 Oct 9, 2012
Thr republican party blocks eveything Obama has put in front of them......
I guess it was OK to bail out the banks under Bush but Obama got hell for bailing out the blue collar worker ( the middle class )
You cant have it both ways!

See here for the job killing GOP !

http://republicanjobcreation.com/

Even Mitch ( bug eyes ) Mcconnell said Obama would be a one term President,that was the GOP's goal....
LOOK HERE:

&fe ature=fvwrel

LQQK HERE:

Location hidden

#7444 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama inherited a spending spree form Pelosi and Reid.......Bush refused to sign their budget because of waste and pork......you need to lie better if you want to play with the adults.
you better read Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy
by Bruce Bartlett

Location hidden

#7445 Oct 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, and with so little time to change the ballots.
why do you think the Democrats came out in Large Numbers in the State Primaries and Voted for Romney the Democrats knew what they were doing.
HTS

Englewood, CO

#7446 Oct 9, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
NOW! After the debate.
Ridiculous!!
CRAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEE !!!!
Lmao
No, the polls are still left leaning. Romney is going to take New York, Oregon, New Jersey, New Mexico and maybe California. This race isn't even going to be close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chilli J 116,807
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 7 min swedenforever 495
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 263,478
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 9 min cpeter1313 281
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 14 min swedenforever 377
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 21 min Gunther 56,052
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Tony Rome 1,111,061
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Hoogle 409
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American Lady 154,272
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 3 hr Cat74 133
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••