Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's sm...

Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears

There are 13856 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Give 'em hell, Mitt: fight Obama's smears. In it, New York Post reports that:

Taking command of the French Ninth Army in 1914 as it retreated before the Germans, Marshal Ferdinand Foch uttered his immortal words: "Hard pressed on my right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Pedro

United States

#4027 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
All produced and directed by greedy azz white ppl.
don't tell anyone that,it's a secret program to get all the kneegrows to either OD and die,or go to prison.so far,seems to be working as planned.keep up the good work,rastus.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4028 Sep 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
just an example...and the lazy welfare trash can see it all around them, when an immigrant can come to the USA with nothing but hard work and a dream and become successful in a few short years.
Charity is for the truly needy...and charity is voluntary !
welfare is a political system of bribery for votes, and it creates dependency and despair.
Oblamer added 6 million more Americans to the level of poverty during his watch these last 3+ years.
White greed added to the misery and mess of the poor. White ppl. are doing this country in, for you sumbytches control everything.
Too much crazy shyt in y'alls bag of tricks.
Watch out....your creeping slithering days are coming to an end.
scooter

United States

#4029 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Obama must go down in the flames to finally fasten down tight that satanic sumbytching Mormon in hell forever.
ONCE AND FOR ALL OBAMA WILL ENJOY ANOTHER 4 YEARS.
owebama might enjoy the next 4 years,AS THE FAMILY GOAT HERDER BACK HOME IN DA MUDDALAND.If we are lucky,he will take a bunch of YOU PEOPLE with him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4030 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GM still owes us 42 billion, sales are falling and they just closed the Volt plant. GM is doing as well as Obama's middle east policy.
GM is in better shape compared to Chrysler & FIAT.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4031 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GM still owes us 42 billion, sales are falling and they just closed the Volt plant. GM is doing as well as Obama's middle east policy.
Suffice it to be said that GM and all the other manufacturers prices are outrageous. Who the hell can afford a 50,000 dollar car when the damn price of Koch gas is killing everything around.
Yeah, you whites are responsible for the shyt b/c you rich idiots are not spending money fast enough like poor folk. Poor folk spend all they get their hands on b/c they need to survive. You Cayman Island yukes don't give a shyt about anyone else except yourselves.
Give it a while and you sumbythes will feel the brunt of a real serious 30's style depression. How many open windows will you tea-crazies need?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4032 Sep 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
owebama might enjoy the next 4 years,AS THE FAMILY GOAT HERDER BACK HOME IN DA MUDDALAND.If we are lucky,he will take a bunch of YOU PEOPLE with him.
Yeah boy!!! How many of you sumbytches will be left when Russia nukes your azzes back into those Siberian caves.
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4033 Sep 17, 2012
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell anyone that,it's a secret program to get all the kneegrows to either OD and die,or go to prison.so far,seems to be working as planned.keep up the good work,rastus.
I'm glad you know how satanic ppl. operate. More of the same to come with those congrssional rethugs still hanging around like crazed bats.
OregonSux

United States

#4034 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice it to be said that GM and all the other manufacturers prices are outrageous. Who the hell can afford a 50,000 dollar car when the damn price of Koch gas is killing everything around.
Yeah, you whites are responsible for the shyt b/c you rich idiots are not spending money fast enough like poor folk. Poor folk spend all they get their hands on b/c they need to survive. You Cayman Island yukes don't give a shyt about anyone else except yourselves.
Give it a while and you sumbythes will feel the brunt of a real serious 30's style depression. How many open windows will you tea-crazies need?
sucks to be you huh?
scooter

United States

#4035 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah boy!!! How many of you sumbytches will be left when Russia nukes your azzes back into those Siberian caves.
GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!
me and my family will make it just fine,don't know about you monkeys though.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4036 Sep 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Who would buy GM.........the last people that did got screwed and robbed by Obama.
GM Swiss bank investors are prepared to leverage an offer from Hyandai/Kia....you know the foreigners that pay less than min. wage to their workers to get a foothold in America. Looks like you white ppl. would rather buy foreign cars than American cars.
Look how you ppl. do.....better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4037 Sep 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you are labeled a retarded dumbass,you should have worn a helmet growing up,as it would have kept you from eating lead paint chips and from licking the glass on the short bus.
You are an imbecile. Too bad they used you as the main suction pump to rid the coal mines of methane gas and coal dust.
Hows your lungs doing dust monkey?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4038 Sep 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
me and my family will make it just fine,don't know about you monkeys though.
Oh, let me guess, hula-hoop Romney will have his caravan of tea-baggers to swoop down and save y'all. Alls well and fine in his private Swiss bank vault, eh moron.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4039 Sep 17, 2012
OregonSux wrote:
<quoted text>
sucks to be you huh?
No...sucks to be a Koch sucker like you.
1 post removed
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4041 Sep 17, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Forbes Magazine GM is heading towards bankruptcy again.The federal government owns 500,000,000 shares of GM, or about 26% of the company. It would need to get about $53.00/share for these to break even on the bailout, but the stock closed at only $23.81/share today, Sept 17th. This left the government holding $11.9 billion worth of stock, and sitting on an unrealized loss of about $14.6 billion.
The total amount invested in Fannie and Freddie so far is $187.5B. They have returned none of the money invested so far—and might never do so.
Its only money, spend the shyt to save the northern cities.
scooter

United States

#4042 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, let me guess, hula-hoop Romney will have his caravan of tea-baggers to swoop down and save y'all. Alls well and fine in his private Swiss bank vault, eh moron.
you got to be the dumbest kneegrow in your hood,eh rastus?
1 post removed
scooter

United States

#4044 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
not at all,as I take care of me and mine just fine with no help and I would not piss on you if you were on fire.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4045 Sep 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it before....meanwhile an impoverished, starving, Mexican can sneak across the border and work until he has enough to buy a lawn mower...then build his business into a sicessful land scaping and lawn care business, while fully supporting his famuily.
but the occupy wall streeters (OWS)....in their Marxist rant, are clutching their food stamps and screaming at the wealthy because they made those poor OWS a victim of society.
The reason they can do that is b/c you white ppl. employ them immediately. With that money rolling in they know how to build up that which you whites helped them with.
Dayummmmmm....mighty kind of you penny-pinching sumbytches in how you take advantage of cheap labor...even if its illegal to do so.
scooter

United States

#4046 Sep 17, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only money, spend the shyt to save the northern cities.
piss on the northern cities,as everything you people touch turns into shit,do for yourself and get off that government tit you people like to suck on all the time.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4047 Sep 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
you got to be the dumbest kneegrow in your hood,eh rastus?
Not a kneegrow, no hood and damn sure ain't answering to rastus.
Keep your peckerneck azz home before some Muslim towel your head in a tree.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4048 Sep 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
not at all,as I take care of me and mine just fine with no help and I would not piss on you if you were on fire.
Your little night-crawler penis wouldn't do the job in putting out any fire. Ask your domestic partner if it puts his fire out.
Short shank sumbytch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,250,302
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 168,543
News Ted Cruz turns 'Simpsons' jobseeker; he'll take... 2 min Responsibility 2
News Texas Sen. Ted Cruz not backing down on same-se... 3 min Christians In Nam... 64
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) 3 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min OzRitz 53,907
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 4 min johnplustwomore 1,871
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min then 186,013
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 33 min red and right 332,339
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 53 min NorCal Native 468
More from around the web