Rand Paul Demands America Help Americ...

Rand Paul Demands America Help American Pastor Held by Iran

There are 3 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Rand Paul Demands America Help American Pastor Held by Iran. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

On Friday, Senator Rand Paul told the audience at the Values Voter Summit he will do everything he can to free American pastor Saeed Abedini in Iran .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Tim

Germany

#1 Oct 14, 2013
and is he Brutus too?
What did American pastor do in Iran? Why did he not convert big sinners in usa?Iranians are rather pious, good people in majority of its nation and they donīt need conversion. They have their religion, culture and let it be.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Why is paul even talking to a collection of notorious hate groups?'values voters' my ass!!
Pav

Unseburg, Germany

#3 Oct 16, 2013
let American pastors convert people in usa and let them give peace to Iran and stop to meddle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 3 min Prep-for-Dep 473
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Volatility Index 1,276,764
News Poll: Carson & Trump Tied 3 min YouDidntBuildThat 26
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 196,932
News Bernie Sanders' Secret Weapon 5 min cowboy chris 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 7 min Cat74 310
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min - Lady Liberty - 341,065
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min right wing idiot 193,903
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 15 min Cat74 94
More from around the web