We Will Have a Third Party

We Will Have a Third Party

There are 30 comments on the RedState story from Jul 29, 2013, titled We Will Have a Third Party. In it, RedState reports that:

For several years, Republican establishment types and their allies in the press have mocked conservatives for wanting an all or nothing strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RedState.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1 Jul 29, 2013
You bet we will and it will grow into the largest and most influential one in time, IMO.
Quirky

Switzerland

#2 Jul 30, 2013
I love a good party. Lube me up and pass me around lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3 Jul 30, 2013
what makes anyone think a third party would be any different from the two we already have?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#4 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
what makes anyone think a third party would be any different from the two we already have?
What makes you think it should not be attempted? Fear of altering the status quo?
Fear of real change....You know, the change Obama promised and failed to deliver?

St. Croix valley

#5 Jul 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think it should not be attempted? Fear of altering the status quo?
Fear of real change....You know, the change Obama promised and failed to deliver?
Obama promised no real change...just a slight deviation from the tiny sliver of the political ideological spectrum that the US takes up...

it has been attempted, many times. and none of them were that different, because it is the people that make the party...funny that.

St. Croix valley

#6 Jul 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think it should not be attempted? Fear of altering the status quo?
so, again, what makes you think a third party would be any different from the two we have? how would that be the change you want?

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Third party, won't happen. Dismal failure of the spinoff Tea Baggers proved that.

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
You bet we will and it will grow into the largest and most influential one in time, IMO.
So do tell you idea of this new Third Party...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#9 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so, again, what makes you think a third party would be any different from the two we have? how would that be the change you want?
I never assumed it would be different. I do agree that a third major party would be beneficial though.

St. Croix valley

#10 Jul 30, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Third party, won't happen. Dismal failure of the spinoff Tea Baggers proved that.
we actually have many political parties on the US...

perhaps you noticed the third party presidential candidate on your ballot? oh, you didn't vote.....sad......

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#11 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we actually have many political parties on the US...
perhaps you noticed the third party presidential candidate on your ballot? oh, you didn't vote.....sad......
On the contrary how would you know if I didn't?

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#12 Jul 30, 2013
You're question should be directed to POSI>

St. Croix valley

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary how would you know if I didn't?
because you didn't know that we already have a third national level political party...it was on your ballot.

St. Croix valley

#14 Jul 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I never assumed it would be different. I do agree that a third major party would be beneficial though.
beneficial how if it is not different? just to tie up partisan politics even more?

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#15 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because you didn't know that we already have a third national level political party...it was on your ballot.
Apparently neither did you.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#16 Jul 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>beneficial how if it is not different? just to tie up partisan politics even more?
Or untie them from their heaving knot of gridlock. I tend to think posit-tively.
Cat74

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2013
The 2 parties are really one, they look, and believe all the same things. And both are too liberal for modern times. Obama is more like a liberal Republican then a Democrat. He tried to do everything Bush did, but was too stupid to pull it off. He needs to go find President' Bush's notes.
Rico the Racist

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jul 31, 2013
positronium wrote:
Any third party will get infected by tea baggers and screw it all up
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#19 Jul 31, 2013
Rico the Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Any third party will get infected by tea baggers and screw it all up
Any third party may get infected by the elitists who control the Democrat and Republican parties and the tea party which has been blended into the Repub party. So no outside interference from PROGRESSIVES/RINOS/NEO CONS, zionist christians and zionist jews.
Nicole

Marion, IL

#20 Jul 31, 2013
The 2 parties are the same.
The Democrat party is forever lost and the Republican party is nothing more than a watered down Democrat party.
What needs to happen is the Republican party needs to be destroyed and then we can have a Nationalist party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,403,343
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min Mikey 5,330
News Heat wave, drought showing no signs of slowing ... 5 min Nu Wor Order 1
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 8 min Dr Ben Carcinogen 23
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 9 min YouDidntBuildThat 186
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Yeah 391,087
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 12 min Nu Wor Order 9
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 3 hr BabyDoll 130
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 4 hr Mothra 153
More from around the web