John McCain and Lindsey Graham Want to invade Falluja Yet Again

Full story: Juan Cole 116
Dear Informed Comment READERS: Thank you for your support for the last twelve years. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
John McBroco

Hanoi, Vietnam

#102 Jan 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I am not sure what language that is, I do not understand you.
G;) dont worry 2much about google or John & anyone else!! U need to search hu U r first!!! here
www.23andme.com
sandy1

New City, NY

#103 Jan 18, 2014
John McBroco wrote:
<quoted text>
Winslow, AZ. language!! use google earth not google map OK!! ;-00
Ignore him, he's acting like a big jackazz.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#104 Jan 18, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore him, he's acting like a big jackazz.
no kidding, not sure who he is trying to impress
drunkin duck

Hanoi, Vietnam

#105 Jan 18, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
no kidding, not sure who he is trying to impress
impresso hu? U!! ;-000
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#106 Jan 19, 2014
Please send McCain and Graham over there!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#107 Jan 20, 2014
The sooner the better!
souper Bowl xlviii

Hanoi, Vietnam

#108 Jan 20, 2014
Syrian wrote:
The sooner the better!
;) call BO send John McBroco & Chucky Hagel tooooo hahahanoi, first!! ;-0h, this song from Top gun!!
The Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway .

or.
Meet me halfway - Kenny Loggins (Video and Lyrics).
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-000
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#109 Jan 20, 2014
souper Bowl xlviii wrote:
<quoted text>
;) call BO send John McBroco & Chucky Hagel tooooo hahahanoi, first!! ;-0h, this song from Top gun!!
The Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I7HahVwYpwoXX
or.
Meet me halfway - Kenny Loggins (Video and Lyrics).
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-000
LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#110 Jan 27, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
John and Lindsey are such a lovely couple ..........
Yeah, couple of mental cases!
1 post removed
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#112 Jan 28, 2014
LOL wrote:
That idiot McCain is still on the loose?
Yep! The lunatic is still shooting his mouth off all over the place. Even his own party is now trying to censure him! LOL!!!
Obemaleficent dreamie

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#113 Jan 28, 2014
LOL wrote:
That idiot McCain is still on the loose?
does yo assssad beecause obama listen yo U chicken phone? or U can go bite John finger!!! ;-00
Brit Expat

Juvignac, France

#114 Jan 28, 2014
This pair of cold war freaks should have been put into mental institutions decades ago.

Cyril aged 84
George

Red Deer, Canada

#115 Jan 28, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
This pair of cold war freaks should have been put into mental institutions decades ago.
Cyril aged 84
Hey a little empathy, he is an old codger, give him a break, actually he is for the most part quite harmless. In his state of Phoenix his jails are the severest in all of Pheonix and people REALLY do not want to go back to the jails there. He has very low illegal immigrants and crime is at an all time low.. his sheriff make the inmates break rocks in 100+ temperatures then has them put in large tents under the sun while they cook and sleep and back at it in the morning.

The warden lectures them, if you do not like my policies here, Well then don't come back. They do not get any TV, Coffee, sugar and most condiments but it passes inspection. It is comical reading

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24558165/20...
ocxz

Le Tampon, Reunion

#116 Jan 29, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a little empathy, he is an old codger, give him a break, actually he is for the most part quite harmless. In his state of Phoenix his jails are the severest in all of Pheonix and people REALLY do not want to go back to the jails there. He has very low illegal immigrants and crime is at an all time low.. his sheriff make the inmates break rocks in 100+ temperatures then has them put in large tents under the sun while they cook and sleep and back at it in the morning.
The warden lectures them, if you do not like my policies here, Well then don't come back. They do not get any TV, Coffee, sugar and most condiments but it passes inspection. It is comical reading
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24558165/20...
exactly the type of frustrated old hag war monger McCain that you would admire and excuse.
muslims would do 1/100 th of the bad treatment he applies to fellow men you would go shreeking in horror.
you got your priorities fcked up dude
canadian ? lol
pizza john

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#117 Jan 29, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
This pair of cold war freaks should have been put into mental institutions decades ago.
Cyril aged 84
wanna some pizza so cold war second park in Genevo number 2?;-0h, boujour bing bong?;)
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#118 Jan 29, 2014
Brit Expat wrote:
This pair of cold war freaks should have been put into mental institutions decades ago.
Cyril aged 84
LOL!! Hopefully those 2 psycho cases will soon be out of politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min Lawrence Wolf 3,108
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Troll-n-Trollville 294,632
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,156,111
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 9 min inbred Genius 1,659
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 134,213
Taiwan -- Tsai unveils campaign dream team (Jun '11) 9 min Huang wants a cle... 2
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 12 min inbred Genius 665
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr barefoot2626 904
More from around the web