John McCain and Lindsey Graham Want to invade Falluja Yet Again

Full story: Juan Cole 116
Dear Informed Comment READERS: Thank you for your support for the last twelve years. Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#21 Jan 6, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
That warmongering fossil McCain, and nancyboy Graham need to be institutionalized at a maximum security asylum, and be heavily sedated. Leave our troops alone!!!!
Those 2 sick bastards actually want to push America into WW3!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#22 Jan 6, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know the song I left my heart in San Francisco that clown left his brain in a Vietnamese swamp,i think they should send insane McCain in with the first wave then send in Avenger Captain America those terrorists wouldn't stand a chance,going off what George told us those Al Qaeda guys in Fallujha are fighting for Assad so they could kill two birds with one stone.
LOL!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#23 Jan 6, 2014
No one in the US wants to invade anything. Our work is done. The arab/muslim world is in flames and chaos. We'll just help ourselves to our oil.
Enjoy that whole "arab spring" thing.
Ain't democracy great? LOL!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#24 Jan 6, 2014
kuda wrote:
John McCain and Lindsey Graham Want to invade Falluja Yet Again...
Well, as long as they don't want to send our troops, I'm OK with it. We know Mr. McCain is a brave soldier, but I wasn't aware Mr Graham was military material. I worry he might change his mind once his feet hit ground in Iraq.
Maybe A&E could even do an action-based, money-making series featuring McCain and Graham as the "Falluja Men" like the Ax Men, Dynasty Duckers, Ice Road Truckers, UFO Hunters, Ancient Alien Theorists, and so on.
Give McCiin and Graham a couple of M240s and send them in! Problem solved.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#25 Jan 6, 2014
America doesn't give a sht when muslims kill muslims. In fact, we dig it.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#26 Jan 6, 2014
lamer wrote:
Pretty sure Iraq would prefer help from Iran at this point than the USA. They just offered to help so we'll see how that plays out.
You americans tired of war pointless wars yet? Look at iraq, we lost. Look at afganistan; the war that has lasted longer than the civil war, WW1, and WW2 combined. If american cant win decade long wars aginst 3rd world sheep farmers, then its defiantly time to rethink why we are doing the things we are doing in the middle east.
Good Point! Western foreign policy is a joke.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#27 Jan 6, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good Point! Western foreign policy is a joke.
And the joke is on the dirty vagabonds of the muslim world! Hahahahahahahaha!
We are pretty funny!
sandy1

New City, NY

#28 Jan 6, 2014
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Those 2 sick bastards actually want to push America into WW3!
I wouldn't put anything past these loons.
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#29 Jan 6, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Just tell 'em Putin will thank them for invading Fallujah to oust al Qaeda and watch them turn on a dime and declare Maliki a brutal dictator for wanting to storm Fallujah and retake it.

Child psychology works very well on certain Senators.
Kermudgeon

Buffalo, NY

#30 Jan 6, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
Assad drives them back into Iraq. McCain wants to drive them back into Syria. Musical jihads.
I have no idea why McCain just doesn't fly into Fallujah and host a fund-raiser's barbecue for them.
They don't eat pork.
sandy1

New City, NY

#31 Jan 6, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Just tell 'em Putin will thank them for invading Fallujah to oust al Qaeda and watch them turn on a dime and declare Maliki a brutal dictator for wanting to storm Fallujah and retake it.
Child psychology works very well on certain Senators.
Very true, although I still think a field trip to the asylum is in order for these two fruitcakes. We will tell the loons that we're just going for ice cream. Lol!
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#32 Jan 6, 2014
George wrote:
And Connecticutt wants to pass a law to change the spelling of its name to:
Conneticutt
Connecticutt?...LOL

That's because there are too many high school dropouts in "Connecticut" that can't spell it either way.

Too many in Canada too, for that matter.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#33 Jan 6, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, although I still think a field trip to the asylum is in order for these two fruitcakes. We will tell the loons that we're just going for ice cream. Lol!
Be careful, Sarah went kinda nuts hanging around him, you do not want to be affiliated with them, just let them yap, time will take care of their attitude.
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#34 Jan 6, 2014
Boy, that George sure is protective of al Qaeda.

Me, I'm all for McCain's call to send troops back into Fallujah. Only sane thing he's said for months, if not years.

We set the stage for al Qaeda's rise in Iraq. We should be man enough to see it through.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#35 Jan 6, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
Boy, that George sure is protective of al Qaeda.
Me, I'm all for McCain's call to send troops back into Fallujah. Only sane thing he's said for months, if not years.
We set the stage for al Qaeda's rise in Iraq. We should be man enough to see it through.
I am sure you will volunteer to go and "see it through".
George

Red Deer, Canada

#36 Jan 6, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you will volunteer to go and "see it through".
He is an armchair critic that hides behind a computer and probably has never done any civic duty in his life but loves to tell people what to do and pretends he knows more than anyone else.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#37 Jan 7, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain's mind left him years ago.
John Reading

Hanoi, Vietnam

#38 Jan 7, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an armchair critic that hides behind a computer and probably has never done any civic duty in his life but loves to tell people what to do and pretends he knows more than anyone else.
does yo Red Deer belong to Redskin India?!! stop Robman King they animal!!! ;-00

regardian,

John Deer;-00
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#39 Jan 7, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you, George. Just you.

PS: It's not pretend.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#40 Jan 7, 2014
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Just you, George. Just you.
PS: It's not pretend.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min TurkanaBoy 134,812
Dean: African-Americans Won't Soon Forget The G... 7 min Spotted Girl 72
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 16 min Cassandra_ 138
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Enter 182,298
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 307,128
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 1,156,637
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr EAGLE EYE1 295,199
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 4 hr USMail XXXII 143
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 5 hr xxxraytred 328
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 5 hr Uncle Bob 797
More from around the web