John McCain and Lindsey Graham Want to invade Falluja Yet Again

Full story: Juan Cole

Dear Informed Comment READERS: Thank you for your support for the last twelve years.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of117
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Insane McCain's mind has now completely left him!! LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

And Connecticutt wants to pass a law to change the spelling of its name to:
Conneticutt
sandy1

Monsey, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

That warmongering fossil McCain, and nancyboy Graham need to be institutionalized at a maximum security asylum, and be heavily sedated. Leave our troops alone!!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

sandy1 wrote:
That warmongering fossil McCain, and nancyboy Graham need to be institutionalized at a maximum security asylum, and be heavily sedated. Leave our troops alone!!!!
they are only 2 people, so why waste energy on them? When it comes for the vote, they will need a lot more votes and I do not think the Democrats will back him.
mxlplx

Underhill, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Assad drives them back into Iraq. McCain wants to drive them back into Syria. Musical jihads.

I have no idea why McCain just doesn't fly into Fallujah and host a fund-raiser's barbecue for them.
well

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Kerry faces pushback after floating role for terror sponsor Iran in Syria talks

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/06/ke...
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Syrian wrote:
Insane McCain's mind has now completely left him!! LOL!!!
Well I know the song I left my heart in San Francisco that clown left his brain in a Vietnamese swamp,i think they should send insane McCain in with the first wave then send in Avenger Captain America those terrorists wouldn't stand a chance,going off what George told us those Al Qaeda guys in Fallujha are fighting for Assad so they could kill two birds with one stone.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

mxlplx wrote:
Assad drives them back into Iraq. McCain wants to drive them back into Syria. Musical jihads.
I have no idea why McCain just doesn't fly into Fallujah and host a fund-raiser's barbecue for them.
Severed heads on a stick would be on their menu.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

John McCain and Lindsey Graham Want to invade Falluja Yet Again...

Well, as long as they don't want to send our troops, I'm OK with it. We know Mr. McCain is a brave soldier, but I wasn't aware Mr Graham was military material. I worry he might change his mind once his feet hit ground in Iraq.

Maybe A&E could even do an action-based, money-making series featuring McCain and Graham as the "Falluja Men" like the Ax Men, Dynasty Duckers, Ice Road Truckers, UFO Hunters, Ancient Alien Theorists, and so on.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know the song I left my heart in San Francisco that clown left his brain in a Vietnamese swamp,i think they should send insane McCain in with the first wave then send in Avenger Captain America those terrorists wouldn't stand a chance,going off what George told us those Al Qaeda guys in Fallujha are fighting for Assad so they could kill two birds with one stone.
You prove over and over again your inability to comprehend what someone types on here or an attachment that is posted.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Well I know the song I left my heart in San Francisco that clown left his brain in a Vietnamese swamp,i think they should send insane McCain in with the first wave then send in Avenger Captain America those terrorists wouldn't stand a chance,going off what George told us those Al Qaeda guys in Fallujha are fighting for Assad so they could kill two birds with one stone.
I hate to break it to you agent Crummy it's you who supports terrorists Hezbollah best check it out or are you actually in Russia?
I despise the ISIS al- Nusra, Hezbollah.
Your crazy dictator Assad created the disaster in Syria.
Putin said it was Assad's fault remember or is the alzheimer's kicking in again?
You lose. Hehe
LOL

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

maybe we should have finished the job while we where there instead of making it into a political campaign slogan like Obama did. That would have been the responsible thing to do seeing as though we plunged the country into war. But that doesnt fit the narrative so screw the people of Iraq, Obama has campaign promises to brea...I mean keep.
mxlplx

Underhill, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Breaking News:

Hezbollah and ISIS just announced their merger into Hezbollahisis and their intention to create the Coo Coo Caliphate, the la la land of Sunni and Shi'a living in idyllic harmony and George is nominated as the official Western delegate and Rube of the Year.
lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Pretty sure Iraq would prefer help from Iran at this point than the USA. They just offered to help so we'll see how that plays out.

You americans tired of war pointless wars yet? Look at iraq, we lost. Look at afganistan; the war that has lasted longer than the civil war, WW1, and WW2 combined. If american cant win decade long wars aginst 3rd world sheep farmers, then its defiantly time to rethink why we are doing the things we are doing in the middle east.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

lamer wrote:
Pretty sure Iraq would prefer help from Iran at this point than the USA. They just offered to help so we'll see how that plays out.
You americans tired of war pointless wars yet? Look at iraq, we lost. Look at afganistan; the war that has lasted longer than the civil war, WW1, and WW2 combined. If american cant win decade long wars aginst 3rd world sheep farmers, then its defiantly time to rethink why we are doing the things we are doing in the middle east.
May be your leaders do not want to win the war; maybe they just want to wage the wars.
lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
May be your leaders do not want to win the war; maybe they just want to wage the wars.
Its not our "leaders" that are the main drivers here. That is what the sheeple here argue over 99% of the time but with our WAR departments; and we have sooo many now, these are not elected positions. They are also not appointed by elected officials. Sure, the heads of these agencies are but those people come and go pretty quickly compared to the other people at the top in these agencies who will reside in these positions long after the current president is gone. Many have been there since before the current president even got there.

Point here being is there are policies being carried out that have been in place long before any sitting president gets the oval office, and will continue long after any current president is gone. These people are not elected, do not report to, and are not accountable to the people of the US.

It is these polices that help keep us in continual war.

Sure there is much more, but this is one of the most look over facets. You also have the vast military complex rife with bloated spending. The use of private contractors which continually bloat the price of the whole scheme. You also have the current surveillance state which would not be possible without these private contractors which gives the gov even more power to oppress its population. And you need a boogeyman (terrorism) to keep everyone scared and justify these freedom killing policies.

I could go on but topix only gives me so many characters...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

LOL wrote:
maybe we should have finished the job while we where there instead of making it into a political campaign slogan like Obama did. That would have been the responsible thing to do seeing as though we plunged the country into war. But that doesnt fit the narrative so screw the people of Iraq, Obama has campaign promises to brea...I mean keep.
Has it ever occurred to you that you might be full of shit? Don't take it personally. I'd ask this of anyone with the brain of an inchworm.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, maybe you're a bit off your feed.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Who benefits most from wars?
Follow the money.

Who pays most from war?
Read the obituaries.
Obamakerr

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

mov on kiddo! U dont know John!!;-000h, U onlee know Jack&Duck!! ;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of117
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
47 shot. 5 dead. Chicago officials meet 3 min evil empire 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,078,529
At Liberal Gathering, Warren's Message Rings 4 min Cat74 48
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min San Dimas Republican 243,502
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Brilliant 305,068
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Reverend Alan 52,107
US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire 6 min TonyT1961 48
•••
•••