Student who participated in inauguration festivities shot dead

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 136

A 15-year-old Chicago honor student who participated in inaugural events celebrating President Obama's re-election was fatally shot Tuesday just blocks from her school.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#133 Feb 2, 2013
Yes.

I shall have to amend my returns.

Location hidden

#134 Feb 2, 2013
JET SET wrote:
since his crack down on mining.
No such thing.

PS: Natural gas is cheaper and certainly cleaner than burning coal. No one is forcing power plants to burn cheaper cleaner fuel... but they are being forced in some places to burn coal.

If you want to hitch your horse to coal, that's your business. But rate payers in Kentucky are being forced to pay higher electric bills - close to $500 more- as Big Coal insists on they need price supports.

And don't expect me to pick up the tab.
JET SET

Stambaugh, KY

#135 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing.
PS: Natural gas is cheaper and certainly cleaner than burning coal. No one is forcing power plants to burn cheaper cleaner fuel... but they are being forced in some places to burn coal.
If you want to hitch your horse to coal, that's your business. But rate payers in Kentucky are being forced to pay higher electric bills - close to $500 more- as Big Coal insists on they need price supports.
And don't expect me to pick up the tab.
i'm not in the coal business but the down turn in coal hurt's every body here,EVERY BODY no permit's and bankrupting coal plant's is what hurt's

Location hidden

#136 Feb 2, 2013
JET SET wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not in the coal business but the down turn in coal hurt's every body here,
What do you suppose happened to the horse and buggy trade when Henry Ford started to crank out Model T's?

I guess you are so used to blaming Obama for everything you might as well blame him for the downturn in those crazy power plants wanting to save money by using natural gas.

Location hidden

#137 Feb 2, 2013
JET SET wrote:
... bankrupting coal plant's is what hurt's
Bankrupting which coal plant?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#138 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupting which coal plant?
You tell us...

Location hidden

#139 Feb 2, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
You tell us...
E
I don't Youtube.

I can read.

Location hidden

#140 Feb 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Youtube.
I can read.
Afraid to see the truth straight from the horse's mouth.

Location hidden

#141 Feb 3, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid to see the truth straight from the horse's mouth.
I don't YouTube.

Afraid to post the truth here where it can be challenged?

Location hidden

#142 Feb 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't YouTube.
Afraid to post the truth here where it can be challenged?
Not at all, but I haven't the facilities to post videos of your lord and master, speaking in his own voice, for all to see, other than those posted on You Tube for all the world to see.

Most Internet savvy people know that You Tube is one of the largest video libraries on the planet. Is there 'chaff' there? Most assuredly, just as there is in the Library of Congress, or any other library. If you are to stupid, ignorant, illiterate to discern the difference between an individual's scripted video blog and a verifiable, accredited news source's recording of an interview then I suggest you unplug your computer and devote your time to more enlightening things such as contemplating the number of different species of bacteria flourishing in your navel.

Every main stream interview Obama has done is on You Tube. That you refuse to view them tells one and all that it is you that is afraid of the truth.
Bluntforce

Aurora, OH

#143 Feb 3, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Still rating your own posts, fraud?
"U.S. Adds 157,000 Jobs in January"
Just not teaboogers week.
hahahahahahahahaha
AUtisticcry-a-thon: Day 87.
And lost 169,000. You forgot that lil' tidbit. How big is your Obama wall poster? The new one, that doesn't have the stains on it?
Poor Marxist.

Location hidden

#144 Feb 3, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, but I haven't the facilities to post videos of your lord and master, speaking in his own voice, for all to see, other than those posted on You Tube for all the world to see.
You can't prove what you say.

That's what I said.

Try to use fewer words.

Location hidden

#145 Feb 3, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
Most Internet savvy people know that You Tube is one of the largest video libraries on the planet.
Can't argue with a YouTube video.

You point to it and you exclaim "you see! you see!".

It's when the gun gnutters insist that the weapons they store in the homes save lives and they point to the FBI or the DoJ website and say "you see! you see!".

I don't YouTube.
larry lurker

Denver, CO

#146 Feb 5, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't blame yourself. It's all those cocks I blow.
we see.
larry lurker

Denver, CO

#147 Feb 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't Youtube.
I can't read.
then why are you the biggest moron on here?

Location hidden

#148 Feb 6, 2013
larry lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
then why are you the biggest moron on here?
Do you change monikers between BJs? Or do you work to the end of your shift?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 min Just the same 11,285
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 2 min CorruptedMedia 878
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,128,916
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 272,770
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Charles Idemi 122,037
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min JOE NASTY 159,683
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 179,638
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr neveratfault 1,595
Eugene Robinson: The Islamic State fight is tur... 7 hr serfs up 176

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE