Nun in Syria Claims She Has 'Evidence...

Nun in Syria Claims She Has 'Evidence' Proving Video...

There are 12 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Nun in Syria Claims She Has 'Evidence' Proving Video.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

A nun in Qara, Syria, claims she has "evidence" proving video footage of the deadly chemical attack in Syria was fabricated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Sep 7, 2013
Amazing!!!
billyboy

Barnsley, UK

#2 Sep 7, 2013
Far be it from me to back a Catholic and an employee of the Church of Rome at that, but she has a point in reading the article and tells a few home truths.
Now the French are trying to say that she is a criminal to try and discredit her. Well they would wouldn't they! At the behest of Washington no doubt to deflect away from them and their vested interests.
First time in my life I have backed that church, but maybe I am becoming soft.
Bottom line here is, Obammy is f@@@@d!! He is putting the American people at risk, along with the rest of the planet, pushing both his and the jews self serving and genocidal agenda.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Well John Kerry is a good Catholic Boy,maybe she could educate the bastard about the reality of Syria.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
In the past americans have fabricated incidents as an excuse to go to was. Read about the nonexistent Gulf of Tonkin 'incident.'
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
In the past americans have fabricated incidents as an excuse to go to was. Read about the nonexistent Gulf of Tonkin 'incident.'
Interesting!
mxlplx

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2013
The Blaze:

"Yet, here we have an unlikely story that may get some attention in the news – but can anyone really trust Russia Today? Assuming the outlet didn’t alter the nun’s quotes in any way, let’s start by examining exactly what she told RT."

LOL

At least as much as we can trust CNN.

Some of us are not idiots, Blaze. We can separate the wheat from the chaff no matter the source. And frankly, CNN is a world class chaff machine.
gunboat diplomacy

United States

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Research the origins of our famous quote:'Remember the Maine'.

The explosion turned out to be a coal room accident, declared Spanish sabotage in order to declare war on Spain and snatch its Caribbean holdings.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#8 Sep 7, 2013
gunboat diplomacy wrote:
<quoted text>
The explosion turned out to be a coal room accident, declared Spanish sabotage in order to declare war on Spain and snatch its Caribbean holdings.
Good point!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#9 Sep 7, 2013
gunboat diplomacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been going on for years these false flag outrages,i can remember several,was it the USS Liberty?and of course the Tonkin incident,we have had Gladio in Europe under Nato controle blowing railway stations up in Italy,and shoppersnin a Belgien Supermarket being machine gunned,and then there was the Yellow Rain incident in Cambodia after the Vietnamese had the nerve to liberate the country from the mad man Pol Pot,i think they said the Vietnamese had used Chemical weapons,its all Bullshit but some idiots fall for it time and time again.
1 post removed
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#11 Sep 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Its been going on for years these false flag outrages,i can remember several,was it the USS Liberty?and of course the Tonkin incident,we have had Gladio in Europe under Nato controle blowing railway stations up in Italy,and shoppersnin a Belgien Supermarket being machine gunned,and then there was the Yellow Rain incident in Cambodia after the Vietnamese had the nerve to liberate the country from the mad man Pol Pot,i think they said the Vietnamese had used Chemical weapons,its all Bullshit but some idiots fall for it time and time again.
Exactly.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#12 Sep 7, 2013
billyboy wrote:
Far be it from me to back a Catholic and an employee of the Church of Rome at that, but she has a point in reading the article and tells a few home truths.
Now the French are trying to say that she is a criminal to try and discredit her. Well they would wouldn't they! At the behest of Washington no doubt to deflect away from them and their vested interests.
First time in my life I have backed that church, but maybe I am becoming soft.
Bottom line here is, Obammy is f@@@@d!! He is putting the American people at risk, along with the rest of the planet, pushing both his and the jews self serving and genocidal agenda.
Exactly!!!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Looks like an ugly man dressed up to be nun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a New York pizzeria faces a Pizzagatea threats 2 min Extasy5142 2
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 min True Judgment 464
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Vulva2976 14,851
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Just call me ABE 2 253,419
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 16 min Tango8776 13,150
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Susanm 312,821
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,459,445
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 31 min Lips9431 1,117
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min Licks7319 404,198
More from around the web