IMPLICATIONS 'OBVIOUS'Tea Party hopeful faces Dem insider in Va. race

Nov 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

FILE: Oct. 24, 2013: Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe, left, shakes hands with Republican challenger Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli at a debate at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Va.

Comments
1 - 20 of 118 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

the implications are obvious. Do you want someone who hates half the population, doesn't believe the government has any role, preaches fiscal responsibility but supports shutting down the government and wasting billions, who values blind ideology over pragmatism, who believes his job is to serve the one percent and denigrate the rest, then the teabagger is your man.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Teabigots are haters of women. They follow a sick cult of dominion over womem, who are just chattel in their eyes. Check out christian reconstruction and see for yourself how bizarre they are. Then deprogram them.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Yes wrote:
the implications are obvious. Do you want someone who hates half the population, doesn't believe the government has any role, preaches fiscal responsibility but supports shutting down the government and wasting billions, who values blind ideology over pragmatism, who believes his job is to serve the one percent and denigrate the rest, then the teabagger is your man.
Ummm, I believe that you're referring to the DEMONRAT party, not the Tea Party. The "Tea Party" IS NOT A PARTY. The Tea Party pushes for the Constitution of the United States to be FOLLOWED to the letter. Go spew your errant drooling somewhere else.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

imaginaryfriend wrote:
Teabigots are haters of women. They follow a sick cult of dominion over womem, who are just chattel in their eyes. Check out christian reconstruction and see for yourself how bizarre they are. Then deprogram them.
And yet another that has NO IDEA of what you are talking about. The Tea Party is ALL INCLUSIVE - if you support the Constitution of the United States.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I believe that you're referring to the DEMONRAT party, not the Tea Party..
I believe he was referring to the Republicunt party, Chubby.

Did you see approval has dropped to 22 percent?

And those are real numbers- not like the numbers you make up.
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another that has NO IDEA of what you are talking about.
Not knowing what you are talking about never kept you from opening your big sticky mouth, Phoenix.

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

White democrat running for Lt. Governor in Virginia refuses to shake the hand of the black republican candidate running against him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
White democrat running for Lt. Governor in Virginia refuses to shake the hand of the black republican candidate running against him.
So what, dipsh!t?

Do you automatically assume the reason that people who refuse to shake your hands is because you are white?

Instead of knowing that you are a racist bigot?

Slow news day for Glenn Beck, eh?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he was referring to the Republicunt party, Chubby.
Did you see approval has dropped to 22 percent?
And those are real numbers- not like the numbers you make up.
Could care less about the repukagain [rino] party. But I did see where the approval dropped to TWENTY PERCENT for the demonrat party administration. Sad, isn't it? Even in defeat the repukagains are one up on you x 2.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, dipsh!t?
Do you automatically assume the reason that people who refuse to shake your hands is because you are white?
The racist roots of the democrat party's lust for 'gun control'
http://gunshowonthenet.blogspot.com/2013/04/t...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not knowing what you are talking about never kept you from opening your big sticky mouth, Phoenix.
Isn't it interesting how that I provide LINKS, or REFERENCE my sources. While on the other hand >you< do NEITHER?

And when CAUGHT IN YOUR DECEPTION. You hurl out vile accusations that more properly pertain to yourself?

Why is THAT, O' vile and deceptive sycophant troll?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

imaginaryfriend wrote:
Then WHY are so many authors of articles on the Tea Party Tribune WOMEN?

http://www.teapartytribune.com/authors/

Since: Jan 11

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, dipsh!t?
It demonstrates how ignorant so called democrat progressives are. You're not so bad in that department yourself, ignoramus.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
The racist roots of the democrat party's lust for 'gun control'
You still haven't explained how Alexander Hamilton Stephens could oppose slavery but own some three dozen slaves, Phairy.

PS: Over ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.

They cannot all be racists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you mean like how the GOP is so black- friendly because close to 2 percent of the party is black?

"The movement has faded among women. In 2010, about equal numbers of men and women said they were interested in learning about the tea party but now the number of women has dropped significantly, the Post reported.

The decline among independent women has been particularly steep. In 2010, a majority of independent women said the more they heard about the tea party the more they liked it. That number has now flipped and independent women by a 2-to-1 margin now say the more they learn about the tea party the less they like it.

"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Could care less about the repukagain [rino] party. But I did see where the approval dropped to TWENTY PERCENT for the demonrat party
You are a *king liar.

But we knew that already, didn't we, Phairy?

Still waiting: how does a person own some three dozen slaves oppose slavery, shug?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

There are more women in American then men, StickyLips.

So if you want to pretend that there are "so many women", you have to at least reach fifty percent.

Not five percent.

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

You are such an idiot.

But then: you told us that Alexander Hamilton Stephens opposed slavery when he actually owned slavery, and when I (correctly) called him a traitor, you tried to refute this by calling him a "statesman" but neglecting to point out he was for a while the PRESIDENT of the Confederacy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It demonstrates how ignorant so called democrat progressives are.
It demonstrates one person doesn't like the other.

E.G.: You are a racist bigot. People who don't shake your hand don't do it because you are white or titttypink: they know you are a racist bigot and not worthy of that gesture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it interesting how that I provide LINKS,
I cannot help you learn how to use a mouse to click on the links, Shug.

And you providing links to garbage doesn't help anyone.

Tell me: where is your link that proves the traitor Alexander Hamilton Stephens opposed slavery? keep in mind... he owned slaves.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't explained how Alexander Hamilton Stephens could oppose slavery but own some three dozen slaves, Phairy.
PS: Over ninety percent of Americans support universal background checks.
They cannot all be racists.
Ask him yourself, sycophant. And the rest of your drool is just that; drool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••