Philly abortion doctor guilty in 3 ba...

Philly abortion doctor guilty in 3 babies' deaths

There are 23 comments on the KFVS12 story from May 13, 2013, titled Philly abortion doctor guilty in 3 babies' deaths. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

A Philadelphia doctor accused of performing illegal, late-term abortions in a filthy clinic has been found guilty of first-degree murder in the deaths of three babies born alive but acquitted in the death of a fourth... An abortion doctor was convicted Monday of first-degree murder and could face execution in the deaths of three babies who were ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Let him lead

United States

#1 May 13, 2013
There were guys during world war 2 who did similar atrocities,

Tried and convicted at Nuremberg.,

Hung like the debris they were....

Too bad Pennsylvania doesn't hang crap like this guy.....
1 post removed
Jabez

Chalfont, PA

#3 May 13, 2013
They were low class scum, who cares what happened to them. Each little bastage is one more welfare rider that decent people end up paying axes to support. I say let these little puppies fend for themselves. The good Dr. did the world a favor. What chance would these future ghetto dwellers really had anyway? Who cares.
wassup yo

Hazleton, PA

#4 May 13, 2013
Did you ever see the movie "It's Alive" that was some freaky shit.
Jabez

Chalfont, PA

#5 May 14, 2013
wassup yo wrote:
Did you ever see the movie "It's Alive" that was some freaky shit.
Sounds like some low-brow schlock that common street people like yourself would watch. No, I haven't even heard of it.
wat up nizzle

Hazleton, PA

#6 May 14, 2013
Jabez wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like some low-brow schlock that common street people like yourself would watch. No, I haven't even heard of it.
It's a horror film from the 1970s about a mutant baby that kills people. It is always a funny movie based argument for any pro-choice stance.

I am not a street person. I am just mocking them with my name and dumb trolls.
wat up nizzle

Hazleton, PA

#7 May 14, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>There are three filthy women who need to be hung as well.
Are you going to help exterminate unwanted babies? Because I am sick of paying taxes to feed them, provide them free medicine, etc.
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#8 May 14, 2013
wat up nizzle wrote:
<quoted text>It's a horror film from the 1970s about a mutant baby that kills people. It is always a funny movie based argument for any pro-choice stance.
I am not a street person. I am just mocking them with my name and dumb trolls.
I hope your genitals get mutilated.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#9 May 14, 2013
wat up nizzle wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to help exterminate unwanted babies? Because I am sick of paying taxes to feed them, provide them free medicine, etc.
Time to change laws on anyone on the dole. An example......A young pregnant woman goes to a clinic and may wait up to six hours or so to be seen and check up on the fetus. Make things much more difficult but doable. Do this in everything. Also....girls under a certain age that are pregnant would that still constitute rape? Would she also be guilty of the same? As we move to open up labor camps holding millions at some point we have the potential for all we need to keep America going on the cheap. That in itself would be one deterrent to irresponsible behavior.
jmo

United States

#10 May 15, 2013
The Exterminator 6 wrote:
<quoted text>There are three filthy women who need to be hung as well.
That what I've been thinking, what happened to these "mothers"

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 May 15, 2013
Yessssss, the bastard is guilty! Hope he never sees the light of day again! Low life, sick, filthy scum of the earth. A victory for pro life...now if they can just expose and round up the other killers! Maybe this will lead to more vigilance.
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#12 May 15, 2013
kaylayossi wrote:
Yessssss, the bastard is guilty! Hope he never sees the light of day again! Low life, sick, filthy scum of the earth. A victory for pro life...now if they can just expose and round up the other killers! Maybe this will lead to more vigilance.
F those little unwanted kids. Gosnell is a political prisoner.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 May 15, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
So at what age do you think that abortion should start being illegal?
1 post removed

“ABORTION KILLS A HUMAN BEING”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor demented horses ass
Davenport

Chalfont, PA

#16 May 16, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So at what age do you think that abortion should start being illegal?
Once they learn to talk. F those little kids, nobody looked out for me when I was coming along. Bunch of whining annoying little brats.

Location hidden

#17 May 17, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they learn to talk. F those little kids, nobody looked out for me when I was coming along. Bunch of whining annoying little brats.
So you condone murder as well.
jmo

United States

#18 May 17, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>Once they learn to talk. F those little kids, nobody looked out for me when I was coming along. Bunch of whining annoying little brats.
You're either a troll or a fifteen year old kid! Kill the kids because you had it rough? Grow up!
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#19 May 17, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you condone murder as well.
No, I support the right of the mother to terminate the life of a human being up to a certain point. Don't get mad if I'm even more pro-choice than you are, if so, you are a filthy woman.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#20 May 17, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I support the right of the mother to terminate the life of a human being up to a certain point. Don't get mad if I'm even more pro-choice than you are, if so, you are a filthy woman.
Pro-choice = Pro-Death
Beaulieux

Chalfont, PA

#21 May 17, 2013
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro-choice = Pro-Death
Yeah, but only the unwanted ones.

Location hidden

#22 May 18, 2013
Beaulieux wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they are born, it is murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,681,983
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Quirky 51,942
News John Kelly: Immigration 'hardass' 29 min spytheweb 1
United Agencies: Globalization Dogma(?) 39 min Abishai100 1
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 1 hr CodeTalker 524
News California officials concerned about possible I... 2 hr Solarman 1
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 hr Retribution 114
More from around the web