Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked

There are 20 comments on the The Guardian story from Feb 3, 2013, titled Al Gore: US democracy has been hacked. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Former VP tells Andrew Marr Show the internet provides a means to rekindle democracy and purge it of corporate influence Al Gore: 'I think a grassroots movement to demand that politics be opened up, and the role of money be diminished, is ... needed now.' Photograph: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic US democracy has been "hacked" by big business and needs to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#165 Feb 7, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>You constantly amaze me azzwipe..
Of course I do. You're to ignorant and stupid to amaze yourself.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#166 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he left it for political reasons. But the criticisms of Wright were unjust and wrong.
Your other comments are themselves racist and disgusting. Go to hell, Klansman.
My other comments are true. Black panther.
1 post removed
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#168 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much value in being a kid-touching NAMBLA type, fortunately.
Interesting parallel between "you" and stinkfoot0000.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#169 Feb 7, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Your thought process is lame and your hated of this country is even lamer. GFY weirdo.
A typical Delegate 'rebuttal':

'I KNOW you are but what am I?? Nyaah-nyahh nyahh NYAAAAH nyah!'

LOL....moron.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#170 Feb 7, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pissant, you don't like my posts, don't read them. the post you responded to wasn't even direct at you but in response to another brain warped liberal with little to contribute. The Race card is that of the Liberals, they owned it. It started with Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Herman Cain. The vulgarity spewed by the liberal in an attempt to demonize these people, all reputable public servants, all entirely black, by the way, not half and half, as Mr. Obama, was strictly racist. The problem with liberals, they don't like it when they get some of their own medicine shoved back at them. They think they set the rules and officiate the game, but they don't. So pissant, keep right on babbling about spell and grammar errors. Keep drinking the koolaid and paying the price for your liberal idiots in DC. OH and by the way, check the last 10 post you made, nothing but insults and gibberish, you reap what you sow!
I'll post to whom I please, fleabrain. I don't give a damn if you like it or not, if you post idiotic right-wing gibberish here and persist in attacking Dems, libs, and other sane people, you'll get the same shoved back in your face.

Are we clear? Good, now FOAD, punk.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#171 Feb 7, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting parallel between "you" and stinkfoot0000.
Whoever that is, another character you see when you're suffering the DTs?:)
Independent

Richmond, IN

#172 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ALWAYS amusing when a troll like you demands that others "educate themselves" or stop "posting lies and nonsense."
Educated you are not, but full of lies and nonsense you certainly have always been...:)
Poopy-head we know you are the smartest one of all, your the Professor.........

..........of BS!!!!!!!!
gossamer

Warren, MI

#173 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever that is, another character you see when you're suffering the DTs?:)
What happened to barefoot? No it's you split personality and all.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#174 Feb 7, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Jewish buybull thumpers. Whod'a thunk it. Only a teabagger
Not really, but I had a lot of issue with some of them in college! Always telling me the Messiah was coming, and when he did, Israel would rise up against the Arab states and we would all live happily ever after, so when you seem to lack the knowledge of who the Messiah was, I thought your Jewish friend might be able to help you out! Oh being a strong religous person, doesn't make me a teaparty member. Your vp Biden says he is a fervent Catholic, but apparently picks and choose the rules he wishes to follow, so does that make him a Teabagger as well?

Location hidden

#175 Feb 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post to whom I please, fleabrain. I don't give a damn if you like it or not, if you post idiotic right-wing gibberish here and persist in attacking Dems, libs, and other sane people, you'll get the same shoved back in your face.
Are we clear? Good, now FOAD, punk.
Bring it on pissant, you and those like are nothing more the internet bullies attempting to show us how "manly" you are by name calling and attempting to intimidate people. Better girls than you have tried, and you don't have the brains they did!
I will attack the godless, idiotic economic and social programs of the left whenever and wherever I can and as you said, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. You started the name calling and condensending bullshit so get ready azzwipe, I face the best of the North Veitnam regulars, you will be a piece of cake! KMA :-)
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#177 Feb 8, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Poopy-head we know you are the smartest one of all, your the Professor.........
..........of BS!!!!!!!!
Wow, "poopy-head," a real educated and sophisticated rightie you are! LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#178 Feb 8, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Poor little wuss is getting upset. Do you squeal like a stuck pig when your boyfriends gangbang you too.
How to find Delgate's home in Pennsylvania:

From the west: Go east until you smell it, then north until you step in it.

;)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#179 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Bring it on pissant, you and those like are nothing more the internet bullies attempting to show us how "manly" you are by name calling and attempting to intimidate people. Better girls than you have tried, and you don't have the brains they did!
I will attack the godless, idiotic economic and social programs of the left whenever and wherever I can and as you said, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. You started the name calling and condensending bullshit so get ready azzwipe, I face the best of the North Veitnam regulars, you will be a piece of cake! KMA :-)
Heh - Talk about yer fake internet tough guys! You faced the "best of the North Veitnam [sic] regulars..." was that in the peg house you worked in up in Hanoi? Nice of Uncle Ho to let you work off your captivity by entertaining his troops!

LOLOL

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#180 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Not really, but I had a lot of issue with some of them in college! Always telling me the Messiah was coming, and when he did, Israel would rise up against the Arab states and we would all live happily ever after, so when you seem to lack the knowledge of who the Messiah was, I thought your Jewish friend might be able to help you out! Oh being a strong religous person, doesn't make me a teaparty member. Your vp Biden says he is a fervent Catholic, but apparently picks and choose the rules he wishes to follow, so does that make him a Teabagger as well?
You're the bible thumping religious believer in the so called 'messiah'. Since he turned out to be a black one, I guess now you don't believe in meassiahs either.

Location hidden

#181 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh - Talk about yer fake internet tough guys! You faced the "best of the North Veitnam [sic] regulars..." was that in the peg house you worked in up in Hanoi? Nice of Uncle Ho to let you work off your captivity by entertaining his troops!
LOLOL
Well, at least I wasn't a draft dodging, hell no we won't go punk, who hid behind his college professors skirt! My guess, you never even served.

Location hidden

#182 Feb 8, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You're the bible thumping religious believer in the so called 'messiah'. Since he turned out to be a black one, I guess now you don't believe in meassiahs either.
Bible thumping a little strong, but a believer none the less! I guess I wouldn't know if he is black or not, because his mother was white, which, I believe makes him 1/2 and 1/2. The other thing is, his positions on Marriage, Abortion, and general class warfare seem contrary what I believe should be the moral direction of our country! So, while I still believe in the coming of the Messiah or Savior, you have convinced me I was wrong in referring to the President as the Messiah. You win!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#183 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Well, at least I wasn't a draft dodging, hell no we won't go punk, who hid behind his college professors skirt! My guess, you never even served.
I'm sorry to say I wasn't QUITE old enough to have dodged the draft - they ended it a year or two before I had to register.

But rest assured, tough guy, I'd have avoided the draft if there'd been one! No one was gonna ship me off to murder innocent Vietnamese villagers, bomb the North, or get hooked on heroin the way y'all did.

How many kids did YOU kill?:)

Location hidden

#184 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to say I wasn't QUITE old enough to have dodged the draft - they ended it a year or two before I had to register.
But rest assured, tough guy, I'd have avoided the draft if there'd been one! No one was gonna ship me off to murder innocent Vietnamese villagers, bomb the North, or get hooked on heroin the way y'all did.
How many kids did YOU kill?:)
Probably a lot, Tanks do a lot of damage! No heroin, but a lot booze! I often find it funny that those gun-hating, war hating democrats seemed to be the ones starting all the conflicts, Kennedy, Trueman, FDR, Wilson. all Dems! But you did confirm one thing, your liberal philosophy even spills over to the defense of your country, let someone else do it, and then blame them!! We often referred to them as cowards! Hell even Kerry, whom I have no time for, I respect for doing his duty!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#185 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Probably a lot, Tanks do a lot of damage! No heroin, but a lot booze! I often find it funny that those gun-hating, war hating democrats seemed to be the ones starting all the conflicts, Kennedy, Trueman, FDR, Wilson. all Dems! But you did confirm one thing, your liberal philosophy even spills over to the defense of your country, let someone else do it, and then blame them!! We often referred to them as cowards! Hell even Kerry, whom I have no time for, I respect for doing his duty!
What I find funny is that you CHEER for war, you DEMAND war, you GO OFF TO war, and then you blame Dems for STARTING wars.

I mean, does the hypocrisy every bother you? I know the civilian deaths don't, obviously.

NO person serving in Viet Nam was "defending our country," since we were never, ever at risk from an attack by Vietnam, North or South. That's why many of us loved Jane Fonda sitting on the anti-aircraft gun, it showed the absurdity of the whole damned war!

Needless to say, hate-crazed rightie nutballs didn't get the joke...:)
1 post removed

Location hidden

#187 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find funny is that you CHEER for war, you DEMAND war, you GO OFF TO war, and then you blame Dems for STARTING wars.
I mean, does the hypocrisy every bother you? I know the civilian deaths don't, obviously.
NO person serving in Viet Nam was "defending our country," since we were never, ever at risk from an attack by Vietnam, North or South. That's why many of us loved Jane Fonda sitting on the anti-aircraft gun, it showed the absurdity of the whole damned war!
Needless to say, hate-crazed rightie nutballs didn't get the joke...:)
The hypocracy of conscribtion and forcing young people into war pissing me off big time, which is why I became a Conservative immediately after returning home. The liars, Kennedy and Johnson, sent hundreds to die in a worthless conflict. But we did it because we were told to by McNamara and the rest of those worthless ass wipe democrats. You, like most of your cowardly liberal friends have a tendency to generalize and group all people under all inclusive umbrellas. I never have posted 'cheering for war, in fact, I oppose war, thought Bush's adventures into Iraq and Afganistan were stupid, but, if I was serving in the military, I maybe opposed, but it is not my place to question. People who don't have any dicipline or training in discipline, don't understand that. Jane Fonda and others simply increased and delayed the length of the war, again, they were the best propoganda the Kooks had! You don't know F*** about me or how I dealt with civilian deaths and I won't give the satisfaction of knowing!! The death of those Americans and those civilians killed are on the heads of Kennedy and Johnson and McNamara and the rest of the Democrats who sent us over there to prop up the puppet ass holes in Siagon. I will take my chances with those "hatecrazed" righties who I went to war with before I would trust you to walk me across the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min MikeF 162,128
News 10 reasons not to vote for Hillary Clinton in 2... 5 min leftisthalftruths 5
News Obama blasts Baltimore rioters but cites 'slow-... 7 min see the light 89
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,224,802
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 14 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 687
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Independent patriot 326,527
News Oklahoma City to host Republican presidential c... 26 min meme 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Le Jimbo 180,467
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 2 hr Aspirin Between M... 116
More from around the web