Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#24 May 15, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've suggested to you in the past that you visit a firing range, etc. where you can receive hands on training and educate yourself and lessen your fears instead of always spewing libel out your silly behind.
Why would I want to visit a firing range? Don't need a gun, don't want a gun, don't need hands on training, don't need to know the difference between one gun from another.

The gun violence in this country should be a concern for all goo ol' amerikkkkkkkans and the gun culture should also be a concern.

I will leave it up to folks like you to continue to hug your guns, buy those guns and hug them.

Btw. we should all fear our gun culture - whether from behind, in front, round about or underneath.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#25 May 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it now - 26 folks including 20 children slaughtered in an amerikkkkkan school by a good ol' gun a totin' amerikkkkkkan.
I can see it now, 19 shot down in New Orleans black parade from gangbanger. No speeches, no photo ops, no demands from liberals..........you're tooting a horn with holes in it pookie.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 May 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, forget the histrionics - nobody is taking away your second amendement (m)ight. And you know that.
You disrespect those parents of those kids slaughtered who have been working tirelessly for gun safety.
The only grave dancing is done by the NRA, the gun business and those ignorant folks who hug their guns.
You are right, no one is, but it's not for lack of trying. Of Obama's 45 Czars, 40 of them are anti guns, as is Obama. What happened to Obama's brag that he was going to make an executive order to limit the second amendment?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#27 May 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I can see it now, 19 shot down in New Orleans black parade from gangbanger. No speeches, no photo ops, no demands from liberals..........you're tooting a horn with holes in it pookie.
The only thing you can see now and forever, is more of your non stop birther nut DUMBOSPAM.
Joe the Schmoe

Sayville, NY

#28 May 15, 2013
Sounds more like a five-year-old responding to a seven-year-olds letter. What a insipid moron.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#29 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you can see now and forever, is more of your non stop birther nut DUMBOSPAM.
come to think of it, we still haven't seen his Birth Certificate, school and travel records..........what's he hidding?
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#30 May 15, 2013
That's funny John. My husband said the same thing about a Hershey bar fired at 1350 feet a second. Great minds run in pairs, I guess. Well, the Democrats are going to be too busy to gun grab from now on. They will be busy ducking the press, and all the wild scandals headed their way. God works in Mysterious ways.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#31 May 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
That's funny John. My husband said the same thing about a Hershey bar fired at 1350 feet a second. Great minds run in pairs, I guess. Well, the Democrats are going to be too busy to gun grab from now on. They will be busy ducking the press, and all the wild scandals headed their way. God works in Mysterious ways.
There will bundles of money and favors going out to reporters and Opinion Desk.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#32 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>They did. Your Palin blowup doll took off a lond time ago.
You lefty clowns mention her more than we do....LMAO.. Fetish?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#33 May 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>come to think of it, we still haven't seen his Birth Certificate, school and travel records..........what's he hidding?
You won't. All those things are in Mittens safe deposit box in Mexico City, DUMBOSPAMBOT.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#34 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You won't. All those things are in Mittens safe deposit box in Mexico City, DUMBOSPAMBOT.
How about a weaved basket near the jubo tree in Kenya?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You won't. All those things are in Mittens safe deposit box in Mexico City, DUMBOSPAMBOT.
Hey, Obama's head man Axelrod just admited that Obama wasn't up to the job he lied his way into.

Axelrod: Government 'Too Vast' For Obama to Control....hahaha he made it vast by hiring upteen IRS agents and more. Other Presidents controlled it………Obama is not up to the job………one scoop or two.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#36 May 15, 2013
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Since you obviously must be a background check fanatic I take it you are outraged at the obama administration for prosecuting only 44 out of the 15,000 denied purchase last year following Background Checks? You do realize it is already against the law for a felon or a mental case to attempt purchase? So if criminals are allowed to walk under the current system what makes you think stacking more laws on the law abiding will correct that?
Frankly scooter, you and I know what's up your sleeve and it has nothing to do with stopping criminals and the mentally ill from acquiring firearms because there are laws already on the books that fully cover that...you're jive talkin', scooter.
I guess you're right about my underlying motives, CesspoolInLa. I once ran a bookmaking operation in the front of a store. But in the back, known only to a few, there was a candy counter. So I'm pretty devious.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#37 May 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to visit a firing range? Don't need a gun, don't want a gun, don't need hands on training, don't need to know the difference between one gun from another.
The gun violence in this country should be a concern for all goo ol' amerikkkkkkkans and the gun culture should also be a concern.
I will leave it up to folks like you to continue to hug your guns, buy those guns and hug them.
Btw. we should all fear our gun culture - whether from behind, in front, round about or underneath.
Them gunslingers ought to take those penis enlargement ads more seriously.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 May 15, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>come to think of it, we still haven't seen his Birth Certificate, school and travel records..........what's he hidding?
See what you're missing? That's what being comatose does to you.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#39 May 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you're right about my underlying motives, CesspoolInLa. I once ran a bookmaking operation in the front of a store. But in the back, known only to a few, there was a candy counter. So I'm pretty devious.
Gimme 100 on Orb in the Preakness!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#40 May 15, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You lefty clowns mention her more than we do....LMAO.. Fetish?
So you're thinking your Rand Paul blowup doll is better?

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#41 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>So you're thinking your Rand Paul blowup doll is better?
Don't have a rand paul blow up doll....

Megan Kelly!! Woo hoo!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#42 May 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>So you're thinking your Rand Paul blowup doll is better?
I'll tell ya......I don't know how the hell you roll over and look at Hillary next to you!! Puke!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#43 May 15, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme 100 on Orb in the Preakness!
I'll consider your action after May 18.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 3 min John McCharlie 27
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Tamil King 57,918
The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 6 min tC Cls 66
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 min John McCharlie 1,862
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 12 min John McCharlie 41
Dozens of Democrats skipping Netanyahu's speech 20 min John McCharlie 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min JRB 184,951
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 32 min Quirky 312,952
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr EasyEed 1,191,110
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Sunshine 172,212
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 1 hr Fox_Y_Fiends 600
More from around the web