People do not need assault weapons: d...

People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

There are 4995 comments on the Reuters story from Jan 17, 2013, titled People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1374 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider "you donkey sucking spooge swilling tea bag wining testicle licker" to be sexual?
In your case, I can understand your confusion.

For someone with your Marxist predilections, that's not sexual.

That's just "Tuesday" for you.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1375 Jan 27, 2013
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify you Marxists and I realized that you're not actually human.

Every human on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium of individual freedom with other humans and the government we create, but you Marxists do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply, infecting everything with propaganda, lies, and deceit until every national resource and ounce of individual freedom is consumed, all the humans are dead or enslaved, and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area.

There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Marxists are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

You're a plague...and We the People with our guns are the cure.
Brown Girl in the Ring

Leeds, UK

#1376 Jan 27, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, multicellulardiploid eukaryotes in their earliest stage. In layman's terms, little blobs of cells.
Thanks doc i 'll try to remember that one
1 post removed
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1378 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You sk*mb*gs support black ANIMALS and their right to the freedom to carry and shoot guns to murder. Liberals, white tr*sh gun hicks, J*ws, and naygers are the plague.
Reinstate slavery.
Wow Pete!

Were they handing out bath-salts again at the skinhead meeting you attended? You should have left some for the others you naughty, greedy little brain-damaged monkey!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#1379 Jan 27, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Pete!
Were they handing out bath-salts again at the skinhead meeting you attended? You should have left some for the others you naughty, greedy little brain-damaged monkey!
The "Peter Puffer" is simply an antagonistic troll...a dying breed...not worthy of attempted civil discourse.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1380 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You sk*mb*gs support black ANIMALS and their right to the freedom to carry and shoot guns to murder. Liberals, white tr*sh gun hicks, J*ws, and naygers are the plague.
Reinstate slavery.
you silly sausage don't you realise the proposed gun restrictions. also includes the "black animals" that you. so eloquently describe
Big Al

Dover, DE

#1381 Jan 27, 2013
The media is a joke....they represent elite opinion on every issue. F them all, gun freedom is not for you to take.
3 posts removed
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1385 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks aren't human.
Id bet pound to penny you've got a trickle of black blood running thru yr veins if you researched yr family history and then what will you do shoot yourself ?
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1386 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? I'm talking about the evil people who support pavement apes owning and shooting guns. This has nothing to do what the chimpanzee President is trying to push through legislation.
i think you need to have a lie down .
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1387 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks aren't human.
Pete, you've stared too long into the abyss.

You have become as bad as that you hate.

Your hatred has robbed you of YOUR humanity. And your ability to reason as well, apparently.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1388 Jan 27, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you need to have a lie down .
In an asylum, under heavy sedation, with a course of electro-convulsive therapy twice a day. LOL! ;-)
3 posts removed
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1392 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm against gun violence. You support guns and hate the black President. Like I said, I have no hate. Obama is part human, that's why he's successful.
im black and don't consider myself to be a failed human being.
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1393 Jan 27, 2013
Rebel Against Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you've stared too long into the abyss.
You have become as bad as that you hate.
Your hatred has robbed you of YOUR humanity. And your ability to reason as well, apparently.
do you think we should get the doc to take a look at him and see what he can find?
1 post removed
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1395 Jan 27, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>That's cool. You're polite and can read and write as well. You must have some white or Asian in you.
afro carribean to be precise i.e an all black
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

#1396 Jan 27, 2013
Fred the Milkman said we do need assault weapons. I guess the opinions are one for and one against. But that doesn't matter, individual choice.
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1397 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
do you think we should get the doc to take a look at him and see what he can find?
Well, if the doc looks in his ear, all he'll "find" is the opposite wall! LOL!
1 post removed
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#1399 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
afro carribean to be precise i.e an all black
Please go back to where you were born, have your six or seven brats , but please get the hell off this thread with your black bullshit.
1 post removed
Rebel Against Tyranny

Fruitport, MI

#1401 Jan 27, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go back to where you were born, have your six or seven brats , but please get the hell off this thread with your black bullshit.
Wow, racist-bigot much?

One from Thailand, another from Connecticut.

Just goes to show that blind idiocy & hatred are worldwide phenomena, not exclusive to the US, no matter what the media says.
1 post removed
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

#1403 Jan 27, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#1404 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
oh dear!
And that that phony Brit accent with you. Sadly I hear it far too much here from you UK trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Sideshow Pete 326,322
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Bongo 52,160
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,682,676
News Brazile says she considered replacing Clinton w... 2 min black toy 4 wf 8
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 2 min Guest 161
News Trump vs. Clinton: The feud continues even afte... 3 min Doe 15
News Trump: a year since his election, how do voters... 7 min Doe 1,115
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 49 min davy 17,396
News EPA to ease emission restrictions on coal-fired... 1 hr Into The Night 376
More from around the web