People do not need assault weapons: defense secretary

Jan 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta joined the gun control debate on Thursday when he told troops at a military base in Italy that only soldiers needed armor-piercing bullets or assault weapons.

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of4,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Called Out

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were all for freedoms and liberties....?????? Or is that just freedoms and liberty for you and those like you?????? SO NOT REAL FREEDOM RO REAL LIBERTY THEN HUH?????
I am for freedoms and liberties, for all law abiding citizens.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Called Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I am for freedoms and liberties, for all law abiding citizens.
So then you are all for law abiding same sex marriage....Good..For a moment I thought you wree a nazi fascist racist bigoted traitor who only wanted his rights and hell with others...whew....You almost became an enemy of this nation. GLAD TO HAVE YOUR SUPPORT FOR SAME SEX MARRAIGE AND WOMENS RIGHTS.....WELCOME TO THE SIDE OF LIGHT...

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are all for law abiding same sex marriage....Good..For a moment I thought you wree a nazi fascist racist bigoted traitor who only wanted his rights and hell with others...whew....You almost became an enemy of this nation. GLAD TO HAVE YOUR SUPPORT FOR SAME SEX MARRAIGE AND WOMENS RIGHTS.....WELCOME TO THE SIDE OF LIGHT...
I do not support same sex marraige.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet earlier didn't you say you supported some drugs being illegal anyways?
Same with making some guns illegal. It might not get them all under control, yet I support it anyways.
No, I was asked if all drugs should be legal, I said no. Some guns should be illegal for private use.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not support same sex marraige.
Then you support tHE 2nd amend but not others amends of the constitution...WHY?????? Why is it you dont support the WHOLE constitution?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he could have missed and easily killed another kid instead.
And in a darkened theatre with gunfire everyone pulls out their CC permited gun and starts firing on everyone else who starts firing because no can tell who's the "bad guy" and who's just shooting blindly in a darkened theatre full of innocent bystanders.
Hint- they're ALL bad guys.
Well the murderer was killing everyone anyway so at least they would have had a chance of fighting back. With no defense they had no chance and that is an absolute fact. Of course then there is the other fact the murderer picked these places because there were no self defense measures in place. Had the people been armed the murderer would have chosen another self defense free zone. WOW you just make pulling your crap apart way too easy.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you support tHE 2nd amend but not others amends of the constitution...WHY?????? Why is it you dont support the WHOLE constitution?
What am I not supporting, specifically? Take it easy on me now, gotta get some coffee.
1 post removed
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman knows her body well enough she can probably tell at one week.
And if a woman knows her body then she knows how NOT to get pregnant in the first place. Let's cut the crap. Abortion has been ruled a woman's right. Like it or not I must respect that it is her right. This is a free country and not all agree on all rights but we must respect those rights regardless. I own guns, it is my right. Now are you going to respect my right regardless of liking it or not or be a hypocrite and say do as I say and not as I do?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lots wrote:
<quoted text>
of stupid paranoid suckers out there.
Like you that fear others exercising their right.
Tray

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Another wrote:
<quoted text>
racist reference.
Haa Haa Haa. You idiot, I can hate, dislike, or just don't care for anyone or group for any reason I want. If you don't like it then you can kiss Old Glory. It's another freedom I have. The government can never pass a law that can force me to like something or someone. Especially a thug.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What am I not supporting, specifically? Take it easy on me now, gotta get some coffee.
You dont support eqiality for one and you dont support freedom..TWO PRETTY BIG ONES....Oh and you dont support freedom of religion...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont support eqiality for one and you dont support freedom..TWO PRETTY BIG ONES....Oh and you dont support freedom of religion...
Way to vague. Let me make it easy for you. I may not support an issue, but I do not deny your right to suooprt it.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Haa Haa Haa. You idiot, I can hate, dislike, or just don't care for anyone or group for any reason I want. If you don't like it then you can kiss Old Glory. It's another freedom I have. The government can never pass a law that can force me to like something or someone. Especially a thug.
Yes you dont have to like it...You just have to allow it and not discriminate againt it....Got that? I knwo for you racist bigoted KKK types it is hard not to ahte and be a racist bigoted nazi pig...But You have to follow the laws....and allow others there rights and freedom also...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you dont have to like it...You just have to allow it and not discriminate againt it....Got that? I knwo for you racist bigoted KKK types it is hard not to ahte and be a racist bigoted nazi pig...But You have to follow the laws....and allow others there rights and freedom also...
What have I not allowed? What have I discriminated against? What have I said that is racist or bigoted? KKK types? Even the ACLU supports the KKK. I do follow the laws, and I do not stop others from exercising their rights and freedoms.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Way to vague. Let me make it easy for you. I may not support an issue, but I do not deny your right to suooprt it.
Bet you hated it when blacks got equal rights huh KKK boy?????

RACISMA ND BIGOTRY ARE NASTY......Wish they both were illegal...
Brown Girl in the Ring

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Tray wrote:
<quoted text> And if a woman knows her body then she knows how NOT to get pregnant in the first place. Let's cut the crap. Abortion has been ruled a woman's right. Like it or not I must respect that it is her right. This is a free country and not all agree on all rights but we must respect those rights regardless. I own guns, it is my right. Now are you going to respect my right regardless of liking it or not or be a hypocrite and say do as I say and not as I do?
A woman having an abortion does not put anyone else in potential danger.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you hated it when blacks got equal rights huh KKK boy?????
RACISMA ND BIGOTRY ARE NASTY......Wish they both were illegal...
Hated it? Not at all. Show me where both are legal.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What have I not allowed? What have I discriminated against? What have I said that is racist or bigoted? KKK types? Even the ACLU supports the KKK. I do follow the laws, and I do not stop others from exercising their rights and freedoms.
You dont support abortion so you wont supprt peoples right to control teher own bodies.

You wont supports ame sex marriage which means you dont support equality and freedom for all people...

BOTH ARE BIGOTED AND HATE FILLED....ALSO CONTROLING AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL OF YOU....Got it now

ONLY NAZI PIGS SUPPORT THE KKK.......IT IS A HATE TERROR GROUP AND ALL WHO JOIN SHOULD BE JAILED...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman having an abortion does not put anyone else in potential danger.
Except the baby.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hated it? Not at all. Show me where both are legal.
abortion is legal nation wide....and same sex marriage should be and will be within 20 years.....AND OH HOW YOU NAZI PIGS WUILL HOWL AND CRY.......GOOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of4,995
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Charles Idemi 112,024
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min KiMare 48,702
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 min fubar 21,180
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min brad 144,997
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Quirky 240,565
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 25 min Mandela 473
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 43 min Brian_G 31,871
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,073,281
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••