Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of...

Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

There are 6505 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

White Knight

Sparta, MO

#2290 Sep 4, 2014
The problem will be solved when we start putting your dumb, inferior , black asses back out in the
fields...... to teach you how to actually work and EARN YOUR KEEP.

You don't need to worry about white police officers, as you put it, " peeping in your windows, and flirting with your black daughters "..... Most white police officers and most self respecting white males want a white wife who will WORK and help pay the bills. That kind of takes your daughters out of the picture....lol lol

If you had any brains at all....you would know that the body of that thug lay in the street for 4 hours because they had to do an investigation....that's standard procedure for anyone....black, white, etc...
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, idiot. We understand this perfectly well. The police are nothing but hired killers. Their jobs are to shoot down our children in the middle of the dam streets like they are dogs. And then leave their dead bodies laying there for fur f*cking hours. That what they get paid to do. See, we understand.
So, what I am proposing is to just leave the dumb cops alone. Let them be. Instead, what we need to do in Ferguson is get rid of that apartheid system in which 20% whites have complete domination over 80% blacks. Yep. Now THAT there is a real problem. Here it is 2014 and we system have the Dummyrat Party selling apartheid to us and think we are too dumb tio see what is going on. What we need to do in Ferguson is run every one of those dam Dummyrat white folks out of town and bring in some Black Power.
The Convention People's Party is the answer. When we are in power there is never any chanxce at all that some white assss cop will shoot down one of our children in the middle of the f*cking street. In the first place, we will never have an entirely white police department in an 80% black town. In the second place, we will not allow police to "patrol" residential areas any more. This is not a slave plantation in which the paddy rollers are needed to keep the slaves in line. That crap is out dated. Under CPP government there will be no more paddy rollers in our neighborhoods. If a crime is committed, folks can call the police. But if nobody calls the cops, they have no dam business in a residential area peeping into windows and flirting with our daughters and all that non-sense.
See, this problem ain't so hard to figure out in the first place. Now, is it? Just kick the white man out of power and bring in some Black Power under the CPP. Problem solved.

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#2291 Sep 4, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Being punched in the eye can cause your aim to be a little off especially if it is your dominate eye. The pause in the shooting can also be a threat assessment, meaning he stopped shooting to see if the threat was over or if he was still charging. He would not have had to reload and we know this because the recording captured the sound of shots being fired. Hopefully this cleared it up for you.
Yes, he had a slight swelling around the eye. Threat assessment? An unarmed man? Surely you jest ;0) Seems KKKind of silly to me.
car57

Saint Louis, MO

#2292 Sep 4, 2014
Black Guy wrote:
You all want to bash President Obama and live in some kind of fantasy world. It's all good me and mine will be at the polls to support Hillary so you KKK haters don't take another Bush on this country. Peace out.
You go right ahead and run on down and Vote for Hillary LOL spoken like a true fool

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#2293 Sep 4, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think if the police didn't have their riot gear on, the scumbags wouldn't have thrown Molotov cocktails at them or shooting?
Scumbags??? Is that your professional opinion or are you KKKidding.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2294 Sep 4, 2014
White Knight wrote:
The problem will be solved when we start putting your dumb, inferior , black asses back out in the
fields...... to teach you how to actually work and EARN YOUR KEEP.
You don't need to worry about white police officers, as you put it, " peeping in your windows, and flirting with your black daughters "..... Most white police officers and most self respecting white males want a white wife who will WORK and help pay the bills. That kind of takes your daughters out of the picture....lol lol
If you had any brains at all....you would know that the body of that thug lay in the street for 4 hours because they had to do an investigation....that's standard procedure for anyone....black, white, etc...
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah, b!tch. I know. Cops are too dam dumb to cover a dead body with a sheet. Makes perfect sense.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2296 Sep 5, 2014
Black Guy wrote:
You all want to bash President Obama and live in some kind of fantasy world. It's all good me and mine will be at the polls to support Hillary so you KKK haters don't take another Bush on this country. Peace out.
Why do you hate your fellow blacks. Your obama czars have already doubled their unemployment, even more Among the black youth. The blacks have fallen in every major category since Obama was elected. He is looking in white posh California to retire in, not Chicago where his scams started.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2297 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The CPP does not want to be one of them. All we care about is removing the control and stranglehold the Dummyrats have over our community. That means no more situations like Ferguson. That means putting the CPP in control in every community in which blacks are the majority. We do not want to be PORUS or anything like that. We want Black Power. And we will link it to Africa, especially Zimbabwe and Egypt. Obama is not our leader. That pervert is the leader of the gay community, not ours. Our leaders are Samia Nkrumah, Gamal Nkrumah, Robert Mugabe, Yahya Jammeh, Fattah al-Sisi, etc.

Samia ( https://www.facebook.com/SamiaNkrumah )
Gamal ( https://www.facebook.com/gamal.nkrumah )
Mugabe ( http://www.biography.com/people/robert-mugabe... )
Jammeh ( http://www.statehouse.gm/ )
Al-Sisi ( http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2013... )

We do not need the white man to tell us who are leaders are.
Move to Africa, control everything you want ..........how did Detroit work out by the way.
1 post removed
sheepdog

West Plains, MO

#2299 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, idiot. We understand this perfectly well. The police are nothing but hired killers. Their jobs are to shoot down our children in the middle of the dam streets like they are dogs. And then leave their dead bodies laying there for fur f*cking hours. That what they get paid to do. See, we understand.

So, what I am proposing is to just leave the dumb cops alone. Let them be. Instead, what we need to do in Ferguson is get rid of that apartheid system in which 20% whites have complete domination over 80% blacks. Yep. Now THAT there is a real problem. Here it is 2014 and we system have the Dummyrat Party selling apartheid to us and think we are too dumb tio see what is going on. What we need to do in Ferguson is run every one of those dam Dummyrat white folks out of town and bring in some Black Power.

The Convention People's Party is the answer. When we are in power there is never any chanxce at all that some white assss cop will shoot down one of our children in the middle of the f*cking street. In the first place, we will never have an entirely white police department in an 80% black town. In the second place, we will not allow police to "patrol" residential areas any more. This is not a slave plantation in which the paddy rollers are needed to keep the slaves in line. That crap is out dated. Under CPP government there will be no more paddy rollers in our neighborhoods. If a crime is committed, folks can call the police. But if nobody calls the cops, they have no dam business in a residential area peeping into windows and flirting with our daughters and all that non-sense.

See, this problem ain't so hard to figure out in the first place. Now, is it? Just kick the white man out of power and bring in some Black Power under the CPP. Problem solved.
And then we can make
S'mores over they fires of those cities after they implode and burn to the ground from within....moron.

Saint Louis, MO

#2300 Sep 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Move to Africa, control everything you want ..........how did Detroit work out by the way.
I do not control Detroit. In fact, Detroit is one of only a handful cities in this country that I have never even been close to.

And you are right about Africa, you imbecile. I said we must control our own governments EVERYWHERE where we are the majority, including in Africa and in Detroit. But obviously I cannot live everywhere at the same time. So, obviously I do not mean to live everywhere we control. Now, do I need to dumb this down any more towards Neanderthal level for you to understand it?
Mugsy

United States

#2301 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, idiot. We understand this perfectly well. The police are nothing but hired killers. Their jobs are to shoot down our children in the middle of the dam streets like they are dogs. And then leave their dead bodies laying there for fur f*cking hours. That what they get paid to do. See, we understand.
The Convention People's Party is the answer. When we are in power there is never any chanxce at all that some white assss cop will shoot down one of our childro windows and flirting with our daughters and all that non-sense.
It's rather funny you're labeling someone else as an idiot after compiling such worthless bilge. That's the problem with people like you. Your characterization of the police is cumbersome borderline pathetic. That is exactly the kind of stupid mentality that is unjustifiably instilled within many in your culture particularly black youth, which is why Brown is dead This notion that cops wake up everyday wanting to fire their weapons and kill others is the most moronic thing I've ever heard.

As for the rest of your foppish drivel, it's rather funny that you're talking power structure while advocating for subjugating white people. As if white people are the root cause for the unfathomable born-out-of-wedlock number, illiteracy rates, and black on black violence in your community. Then to add insult to injury, you want to chastise white officers because most of you don't know how to behave? It's too bad the police don't pack up and leave your area and allow the inevitable and ongoing mayhem to proceed. Your neighborhoods would make Syria look placid.

That said, it's truly pathetic that people like yourself will always continue to play the victim, which is why nothing ever changes. While you can continue to talk about this fatuous white man power structure, just stay out of our neighborhoods since it's obvious you don't like us. That way, you can't blame anyone else for your cultures demise. By the way, I wonder what you think about the alarming black on black murder rate in the US? Chicago anyone? Yet you are worried about white cops killing blacks, which is a minuscule number by the way per FBI stats. Needlessto say, you don't understand crap.
Mugsy

United States

#2302 Sep 5, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he had a slight swelling around the eye. Threat assessment? An unarmed man? Surely you jest ;0) Seems KKKind of silly to me.
An unarmed man who had already busted a police officers orbital socket while disarming him could obviously still pose a threat. However, you don't really exude gumption do you?

Saint Louis, MO

#2303 Sep 5, 2014
sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
And then we can make
S'mores over they fires of those cities after they implode and burn to the ground from within....moron.
Now, your dumb asss....

Let me dumb this down to you: when we the people control the businesses and stores, we will no longer burn them down. Right now, it is true that we burn down white own stores and businesses. Why not? All they do is suck our blood and take money out of our communities. If they cannot re-invest into our areas, we do not need them. Burning down white owned businesses is one of the smartest things rioters do. Now, we can bring in Co-op Economics and own our own economies. Smart, says I.

Saint Louis, MO

#2304 Sep 5, 2014
sheepdog

United States

#2305 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>Now, your dumb asss....

Let me dumb this down to you: when we the people control the businesses and stores, we will no longer burn them down. Right now, it is true that we burn down white own stores and businesses. Why not? All they do is suck our blood and take money out of our communities. If they cannot re-invest into our areas, we do not need them. Burning down white owned businesses is one of the smartest things rioters do. Now, we can bring in Co-op Economics and own our own economies. Smart, says I.
If anyone in that community spends money at that business or is employed at that business then it obviously contributes to the community. That is basic economics. I know your retardonomics philosophy says different though. Ownership starts with engagement at the lowest level. Ponder that will ya? Don't strain...

Saint Louis, MO

#2306 Sep 5, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather funny you're labeling someone else as an idiot after compiling such worthless bilge. That's the problem with people like you. Your characterization of the police is cumbersome borderline pathetic. That is exactly the kind of stupid mentality that is unjustifiably instilled within many in your culture particularly black youth, which is why Brown is dead This notion that cops wake up everyday wanting to fire their weapons and kill others is the most moronic thing I've ever heard.
Oh, please, nitwit. I never said anything like that. I said the dumb cops are just doing their pathetic little jobs. They get paid to go around murdering little (and big) black boys. Under CPP control Mike Brown would have never been killed by police. If that happened under the CPP, that cop would be fired no matter what the investigation showed who was at fault. We would make it absolutely clear that a cop can never shoot an unarmed person and get away with it under no circumstances. The only time cops kill unarmed people is when political leadership give them the signal from on top. They are just doing their jobs. And under a CPP their jobs would be to make sure that our children do not get killed.

But that white asss mayor and his white assss city council are not CPP. They are all Dummyrats. It is racist Dummyrats who dominate 80% blacks with 20% whites. This is known as apartheid as we saw not long ago in South Africa.
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>As for the rest of your foppish drivel, it's rather funny that you're talking power structure while advocating for subjugating white people.
B!tch, when did I say anything about subjugating white people? Freeing black people is not equivalent to enslaving whites. How dumb can an neandertahal like get?

Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>As if white people are the root cause for the unfathomable born-out-of-wedlock number, illiteracy rates, and black on black violence in your community. Then to add insult to injury, you want to chastise white officers because most of you don't know how to behave?
Wrong again imbecile. We will not "chastise" white cops because we would never hire white cops in the first place to police over an 80% black population. Under CPP government, there would be exactly zero white cops in Ferguson.
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad the police don't pack up and leave your area and allow the inevitable and ongoing mayhem to proceed. Your neighborhoods would make Syria look placid.
Dam!!! You finally got it right. Maybe you are not as dumb as I thought. Leave!!! Just pack the f*ck up and get the f*ck out of black neighborhoods. Yep. That is exactly what we want y'all to do. Take your white assss polices with you. Take Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima with you. Take your storeses and small businesses with you. Take your white asss mayor and white asss city council with you. Leave, b!tch. And while you are at it, take the remnants of whites out of Zimbabwe and South Africa. Yeah.
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>That said, it's truly pathetic that people like yourself will always continue to play the victim, which is why nothing ever changes. While you can continue to talk about this fatuous white man power structure, just stay out of our neighborhoods since it's obvious you don't like us.
Ferguson is a black neighborhood, not a white one. Or maybe you are just color blind. LOOOOOL!!!

Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>That way, you can't blame anyone else for your cultures demise. By the way, I wonder what you think about the alarming black on black murder rate in the US? Chicago anyone? Yet you are worried about white cops killing blacks, which is a minuscule number by the way per FBI stats. Needlessto say, you don't understand crap.
I understand that you are one stupid assss white racist piece of doo-dooo.
sheepdog

United States

#2307 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, please, nitwit. I never said anything like that. I said the dumb cops are just doing their pathetic little jobs. They get paid to go around murdering little (and big) black boys. Under CPP control Mike Brown would have never been killed by police. If that happened under the CPP, that cop would be fired no matter what the investigation showed who was at fault. We would make it absolutely clear that a cop can never shoot an unarmed person and get away with it under no circumstances. The only time cops kill unarmed people is when political leadership give them the signal from on top. They are just doing their jobs. And under a CPP their jobs would be to make sure that our children do not get killed.

But that white asss mayor and his white assss city council are not CPP. They are all Dummyrats. It is racist Dummyrats who dominate 80% blacks with 20% whites. This is known as apartheid as we saw not long ago in South Africa.

Mugsy wrote, "<quoted text>As for the rest of your foppish drivel, it's rather funny that you're talking power structure while advocating for subjugating white people."

B!tch, when did I say anything about subjugating white people? Freeing black people is not equivalent to enslaving whites. How dumb can an neandertahal like get?

Mugsy wrote, "<quoted text>As if white people are the root cause for the unfathomable born-out-of-wedlock number, illiteracy rates, and black on black violence in your community. Then to add insult to injury, you want to chastise white officers because most of you don't know how to behave?"

Wrong again imbecile. We will not "chastise" white cops because we would never hire white cops in the first place to police over an 80% black population. Under CPP government, there would be exactly zero white cops in Ferguson.

Mugsy wrote, "<quoted text>It's too bad the police don't pack up and leave your area and allow the inevitable and ongoing mayhem to proceed. Your neighborhoods would make Syria look placid."

Dam!!! You finally got it right. Maybe you are not as dumb as I thought. Leave!!! Just pack the f*ck up and get the f*ck out of black neighborhoods. Yep. That is exactly what we want y'all to do. Take your white assss polices with you. Take Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima with you. Take your storeses and small businesses with you. Take your white asss mayor and white asss city council with you. Leave, b!tch. And while you are at it, take the remnants of whites out of Zimbabwe and South Africa. Yeah.

Mugsy wrote, "<quoted text>That said, it's truly pathetic that people like yourself will always continue to play the victim, which is why nothing ever changes. While you can continue to talk about this fatuous white man power structure, just stay out of our neighborhoods since it's obvious you don't like us."

Ferguson is a black neighborhood, not a white one. Or maybe you are just color blind. LOOOOOL!!!

Mugsy wrote, "<quoted text>That way, you can't blame anyone else for your cultures demise. By the way, I wonder what you think about the alarming black on black murder rate in the US? Chicago anyone? Yet you are worried about white cops killing blacks, which is a minuscule number by the way per FBI stats. Needlessto say, you don't understand crap. "

I understand that you are one stupid assss white racist piece of doo-dooo.
Under CCP rule cops won't have to shoot anyone because the people will be shooting each other and washing their mouths out with buckshot as soon as they realize the co-op won't pay their rent or car payments. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the people will like living in a commune like hippies and sharing the kool-aid in the back of the micro bus....
White Knight

Sparta, MO

#2308 Sep 5, 2014
We will bring the marshmallows !!!! lol lol lol
sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
And then we can make
cancersuxs

Faribault, MN

#2309 Sep 5, 2014
In northern(civilized) states if a cop shoots a unarmed person for basically no reason the cop will loses there badge and go to jail.

Time for he southern and RED GOP voting states to get civilized.

Saint Louis, MO

#2310 Sep 5, 2014
sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
Under CCP rule cops won't have to shoot anyone because the people will be shooting each other and washing their mouths out with buckshot as soon as they realize the co-op won't pay their rent or car payments. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the people will like living in a commune like hippies and sharing the kool-aid in the back of the micro bus....
At least we will be alive and not laying dead in the middle of the streets for four hours.

Saint Louis, MO

#2311 Sep 5, 2014
cancersuxs wrote:
In northern(civilized) states if a cop shoots a unarmed person for basically no reason the cop will loses there badge and go to jail.
Time for he southern and RED GOP voting states to get civilized.
That makes sense. No civilized community will tolerate police shooting down unarmed teenagers. But Ferguson is a Dummyrat town. That is why 20% whites dominate and rule over 80% blacks. It is Jim Crow and apartheid just like Mississippi and South Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Patriot 262,121
News Fights erupt at pro-Trump rally on California b... 5 min jonjedi 60
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Julia 1,509,115
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 min No Surprise 5,400
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 15 min Ms Sassy 157
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 36 min Judgement 25,253
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 37 min jonjedi 762
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr District 1 239,545
More from around the web