Millions still without power as Flori...

Millions still without power as Florida begins recovering from Hurricane Irma

There are 1 comment on the GlobalNews story from Sep 13, 2017, titled Millions still without power as Florida begins recovering from Hurricane Irma. In it, GlobalNews reports that:

Parts of Florida inched back toward normal with workers restoring power, clearing roads and replenishing gas supplies, even as teams scoured the state's southernmost islands and authorities warned of mass devastation. Residents drifted back from shelters and far-away havens Tuesday to see Hurricane Irma's scattershot destruction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobalNews.

Birdzilla

Etna, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2017
Still dragging their feet about this isnt it just typical or liberal and bricrats to drag their feet like this its what just about what all lieral buricrats ro escept whe it comes to voting themselves a big payy raise the did'nt earn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,799,582
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Dada 93,966
News EDITORIAL: No one is buying what Peter Strzok i... 8 min SirPrize 8
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 8 min Concerned 41
News What if John McClane had acted like a congressi... 11 min Geezer 3
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 21 min Zom F Bomb 47
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Bruddah Z 351,116
News Trump picks Kavanaugh for court, setting up fig... 46 min Bryan Fischer s H... 263
News Trump's land of delusion 2 hr davy 2,360