Watch: Boehner mocks his GOP flock on immigration

There are 20 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 25, 2014, titled Watch: Boehner mocks his GOP flock on immigration. In it, USA Today reports that:

House Speaker John Boehner theatrically mocked his fellow Republican members for being afraid to reform immigration policy when he spoke Thursday before the Middletown Rotary Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Quirky

Denver, CO

#30 Apr 27, 2014
Jose wrote:
Boehner rocks!! LOL!!!
Rico/AKA Jose Sux!

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#31 Apr 27, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
And boehner did it pretty well. Perhaps it is time for another repube autopsy!?
Too many autopsies. There's nothing left of the carcass.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#32 Apr 27, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawrence. Attila would be better than the falling down grandma(aka the pig of Benghazi).
If Hillary was really for Abortion, wouldn't she have her daughter abort the baby?

Paris

#33 Apr 27, 2014
For Hillary Clinton, faith means caring for others

By ADAM BEAM
Associated Press

.........like the 53,000,000 aborted babies, four dead in Benghazi and helping 6 million lose their insurance they were happy with.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#34 Apr 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If Hillary was really for Abortion, wouldn't she have her daughter abort the baby?
Your mommy should've aborted you, insisted of birth(er)ing you as a miscarriage.
sandy1

New City, NY

#35 Apr 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If Hillary was really for Abortion, wouldn't she have her daughter abort the baby?
Her daughter would be an exception, she is a treasonous libturd who is never to be trusted.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#36 Apr 27, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her daughter would be an exception, she is a treasonous libturd who is never to be trusted.
You're another clown that your speaker targeted.

LMAO.
sandy1

New City, NY

#37 Apr 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another clown that your speaker targeted.
LMAO.
And you're another drooling obamabot incapable of making a relevant post.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#38 Apr 27, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're another drooling obamabot incapable of making a relevant post.
My post about you being a clown, targeted by your speaker, is completely relevant.

hahahahahahahahahaha
sandy1

New City, NY

#39 Apr 27, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
My post about you being a clown, targeted by your speaker, is completely relevant.
hahahahahahahahahaha
(Yawn) Treasonous libturds like yourself are soooo boring. Since your post like all rest of them consist of nothing but insults I don't consider it relevant whatsoever. Oh,and I also don't consider an elitist peckeerhead like Boehner my speaker.

Paris

#40 Apr 27, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Yawn) Treasonous libturds like yourself are soooo boring. Since your post like all rest of them consist of nothing but insults I don't consider it relevant whatsoever. Oh,and I also don't consider an elitist peckeerhead like Boehner my speaker.
The liberals teach insults 101 in their indoctrination classes, in between finger painting and practicing lying.
sandy1

New City, NY

#41 Apr 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The liberals teach insults 101 in their indoctrination classes, in between finger painting and practicing lying.
They read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" cover to cover,and sleep with it under their pillow. With all those lying,denying,deflecting and insult classes I'm surprised they have time for finger painting.

Paris

#42 Apr 27, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They read Saul Alinsky's "Rules For Radicals" cover to cover,and sleep with it under their pillow. With all those lying,denying,deflecting and insult classes I'm surprised they have time for finger painting.
It's reserved for the elites only.
sandy1

New City, NY

#43 Apr 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>It's reserved for the elites only.
Like Hillary,Harry and Nancy?
1 post removed
spud

Terre Hill, PA

#45 Apr 27, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you think John Boehner is a "pretty boy", you probably melt at the sight of Mitch McConnell.
You still trying to be funny, Wolf?
Go Outside

Beverly, MA

#46 Apr 27, 2014
Break time, go outside and get some fresh air.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#47 Apr 27, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>You still trying to be funny, Wolf?
Yes, and it's working. Are you still trying to be an idiot, spudnik? Relax.You achieve that without any effort.
Wat Sop

Noblesville, IN

#48 Apr 27, 2014
;-0000h, kids trying to funnies;-0000h, John trying hardy!;) good jobs John
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

#49 Apr 27, 2014
I've been around long enough to realize the Democrats are infested with the extreme left, while the Republicans deal with hard-case right wingers. And this is the main reason why nothing gets done in Congress; there is an inability to compromise as long as neither party is unable to rid themselves of these diametrically opposes viewpoints.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#50 Apr 27, 2014
Rambeaux wrote:
I've been around long enough to realize the Democrats are infested with the extreme left, while the Republicans deal with hard-case right wingers. And this is the main reason why nothing gets done in Congress; there is an inability to compromise as long as neither party is unable to rid themselves of these diametrically opposes viewpoints.
There is no one on the extreme left that compares with the greed, ignorance, and bigotry that emanates from the extreme right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min F-Rizzo 59,573
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 4 min barefoot2626 132
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min Big Knob 1,081
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min Spaulding Smails 511
News Ben Carson confirms presidential campaign 6 min fairisfairno 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,223,864
News Ben Carson joins 2016 race 8 min Cath League of Du... 11
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Limbertwig 180,231
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min positronium 326,090
More from around the web