Watch: Boehner mocks his GOP flock on...

Watch: Boehner mocks his GOP flock on immigration

There are 41 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 25, 2014, titled Watch: Boehner mocks his GOP flock on immigration. In it, USA Today reports that:

House Speaker John Boehner theatrically mocked his fellow Republican members for being afraid to reform immigration policy when he spoke Thursday before the Middletown Rotary Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RIP GOP

Medford, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2014
The Republican Party is going the way of the Whigs. I'll be glad to see when it's gone and replaced with a true Constitutional respecting party. In the meantime Boehner should just shut-up or deport himself and all the illegals, with a Democrat under each arm.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Apr 25, 2014
RIP GOP wrote:
The Republican Party is going the way of the Whigs. I'll be glad to see when it's gone and replaced with a true Constitutional respecting party. In the meantime Boehner should just shut-up or deport himself and all the illegals, with a Democrat under each arm.
Boehner might as well go all the way and sleep with Pelosi while he still thinks he's somebody.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner might as well go all the way and sleep with Pelosi while he still thinks he's somebody.
I would bet Ms. Pelosi has higher aspirations,
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#4 Apr 25, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that orange might rub off.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2014
Mock alll you want, its a no.period.not going to happen.done done done next.I love love love trey gowdy enforce the law, plus 22 senators who told obama to follow the law.lol lmao
3 posts removed

Paris

#9 Apr 26, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Her face would crack anyway.

Paris

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Those Republican azzzwipes are finished without the Hispanic vote!! LOL!!!
I guess math isn't your core subject is it pookie? Maybe you should learn to count your tacos again.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to know that boner was personally making a jackass out of you. LMAO.
George

Boca Raton, FL

#12 Apr 26, 2014
Good Job John!
spud

East Earl, PA

#13 Apr 26, 2014
It would be great if Boehner gets beat in the primary. He's a cry baby, pretty boy idiot. He's no better than Pelosi and Reid. They all have about the same arrogance and stupidity levels. They're all pandering to the big money at the expense of the American people. They're all corrupt liars. They all gotta go.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#14 Apr 26, 2014
spud wrote:
It would be great if Boehner gets beat in the primary. He's a cry baby, pretty boy idiot. He's no better than Pelosi and Reid. They all have about the same arrogance and stupidity levels. They're all pandering to the big money at the expense of the American people. They're all corrupt liars. They all gotta go.
Agree. Every single one of these anti American dirtbags(treasonous libturds,elitist peckeeerhead rinos) derserve the boot in November. It's time for pro American leadership.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#15 Apr 26, 2014
They are just following their real bosses edicts. The elitist control everything. Even if the Repubs win the November elections big time, their voters will get screwed. I am betting that Boehner spent the night drinking until he passed out after that rant. Selling out ones convictions for power and money is the norm now. False conservatives will head the house and senate leadership positions and the agenda will continue until we stop hearing the "those damn tea party or conservatives" hate from their supposed own. RINOS/NEO CONS are PROGRESSIVES. And many who we think of as conservatives are not.

Paris

#16 Apr 26, 2014
spud wrote:
True enough, our founding fathers did not foresee life time politicians. It's why the state used to appoint the Senators so they could be fired if they did like Reid and blocked bills instead of using the legal process.

Paris

#17 Apr 26, 2014
serfs up wrote:
They are just following their real bosses edicts. The elitist control everything. Even if the Repubs win the November elections big time, their voters will get screwed. I am betting that Boehner spent the night drinking until he passed out after that rant. Selling out ones convictions for power and money is the norm now. False conservatives will head the house and senate leadership positions and the agenda will continue until we stop hearing the "those damn tea party or conservatives" hate from their supposed own. RINOS/NEO CONS are PROGRESSIVES. And many who we think of as conservatives are not.
The peoples eyes from both parties and neither want another Bush or Obama. They have had their progressive runs at ruining our country. The Roves, Clintons, and others that are milking Wall Street need to be shown the door.
5 posts removed

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 26, 2014
spud wrote:
If you think John Boehner is a "pretty boy", you probably melt at the sight of Mitch McConnell.

Location hidden

#24 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Every single one of these anti American dirtbags(treasonous libturds,elitist peckeeerhead rinos) derserve the boot in November. It's time for pro American leadership.
Now you're talking!
ATILLA THE HUN 2016!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#25 Apr 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're talking!
ATILLA THE HUN 2016!
Hi Lawrence. Attila would be better than the falling down grandma(aka the pig of Benghazi).

Location hidden

#26 Apr 26, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawrence. Attila would be better than the falling down grandma(aka the pig of Benghazi).
Hi Sandy. It's nice to know we can still be civil toward each other, considering that we are worlds apart in political and ideological views. Maybe there is hope for the world.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#27 Apr 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sandy. It's nice to know we can still be civil toward each other, considering that we are worlds apart in political and ideological views. Maybe there is hope for the world.
There is no reason not to be civilized. We may not agree on politics,but there is more to a person than just their political views. We have a lot of laughs,and I like that a lot.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#28 Apr 26, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to know that boner was personally making a jackass out of you. LMAO.
And boehner did it pretty well. Perhaps it is time for another repube autopsy!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. House bill would exempt e-cigarettes from ... 3 min Say What 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,523,605
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 5 min huntcoyotes 412
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 7 min swampmudd 195
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 8 min huntcoyotes 72
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 29 min Imprtnrd 25,321
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 29 min swampmudd 100
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Injudgement 265,429
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Ronald 258
More from around the web