Dems rip O's attack on Bain

Dems rip O's attack on Bain

There are 245 comments on the New York Post story from May 21, 2012, titled Dems rip O's attack on Bain. In it, New York Post reports that:

President Obama yesterday aired yet another TV ad bashing Mitt Romney's career at the private-equity firm Bain Capital - even as a parade of prominent Democrats balked at that line of attack, calling it "nauseating" and "unfair." The awkward timing forced Team Obama to go on the defensive, deploying top campaign strategist David Axelrod to rebuff ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

Not So Fast

Oscoda, MI

#103 May 22, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's "Success" if you're an Idiot:
1- Gave Himself the Criminal Right to Assassinate American Citizens whenever-Wherever if he deems you the enemy. What Filth!
2- Gave himself the Criminal Right to Indefinitely Detain American Citizens whenever-Wherever if he deems you the enemy. What Filth!
3- Added $5 TRILLION in Unpatriotic National Debt in less than 4 years.
4- Started Unconstitutional Wars
5- Pays Women LESS THAN MEN
6- Increased the Price of GAS just as he said he would.
7- Increased Unemployment
8- Increased Poverty
9- Increased Food Stamps
10- Put Social Security in Permanent Deficits
That's Not success. That is complete and utter failure synonymous with Barack Hussein Obama. What Filth!
I'm laughing harder than you. Can the Republicans put their gearshift into some other mode other than LIES?????

“I'll Kick Yo Butt”

Since: Feb 12

St. Louis Metro

#104 May 22, 2012
Its already guaranteed, that dems will lose control of the US Senate. Nothing can save them now.

They are in full blown panic mode about losing their jobs in this long drawn out sour economy. But there is always hope they can find a job working at McDonalds are waiting on tables at some greasy spoon - 5 roach truck stop diner.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#105 May 22, 2012
Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>Harold ford needs to get his "priorities" in gear also. He and that Mayor will alienate the Dem vote and it will come back to bite them in the rear. Just wait. Dems will not forget traitorism. In the course of trying to save ones' butt, one may lost it in the end. Just consider that fact. When Obama first came in, sure I was a little nervous, maybe more than that. However, I can honestly say, he has grown as a President. He has collected much trust and credibility from the public. Catching OBL certainly helped that. Then came the crisises in the Middle East, Libya, etc. The stock market is rising. I mean, the guy is not a dummy. He is vastly underestimated, in my opinion. He has more brains than some people care to admit. I can honestly say that. He may not have a big mouth, but he's definitely got the brains. Come on, admit it. You Republicans got shocked outta your pants the day you learned he caught Bin Laden. I don't have to hear you admit, I know.
Your stupidity is, as always, predictable yet uniquely individual.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#106 May 22, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw my first Volt the other day, and I thought of you.
The passenger side wasn't keyed. Didn't see the driver side.
I think GM has sold 4-5 of them since Obama loaned them all that money, 2 years ago. Nice cars, if they were $16,000... instead of $44,000....after all, a honda civic will get 40 mpg, hold 5 people and costs $16,000, why would anybody pay triple that for a car that holds 4 people and goes 40 miles on an 8 hour recharge?

I'll stop by Starbucks tonite and see if any are parked there.
Not So Fast

Oscoda, MI

#107 May 22, 2012
Lord Who wrote:
Its already guaranteed, that dems will lose control of the US Senate. Nothing can save them now.
They are in full blown panic mode about losing their jobs in this long drawn out sour economy. But there is always hope they can find a job working at McDonalds are waiting on tables at some greasy spoon - 5 roach truck stop diner.
ROFLMAO!!!!
You know, talk like that is really going to get me worried! LOL!
Not So Fast

Oscoda, MI

#108 May 22, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I think GM has sold 4-5 of them since Obama loaned them all that money, 2 years ago. Nice cars, if they were $16,000... instead of $44,000....after all, a honda civic will get 40 mpg, hold 5 people and costs $16,000, why would anybody pay triple that for a car that holds 4 people and goes 40 miles on an 8 hour recharge?
I'll stop by Starbucks tonite and see if any are parked there.
I still want to buy American, but GM and Ford need to realize one thing: The wages of people in the future will be less than that of last 20 or 30 years.$44,000 Volts will be out of the reach of the average American. Gas will be going up. I wish they would make something along the lines of the chevy Tracker again. I wish Ford would make something a bit smaller than the Escape. Realistic cars for a realistic economy. Quit trying to make cars that fit a economy from 30 years ago. Fuel efficient, cost efficient cars are what sells. I own a very fuel efficient car. I have to consider air quality, gas prices, and what is affordable for me. I did, however, buy American. We need an American car manufacturing base. If ever we get involved in a major war, like WW2, we need those factories. We can't be that stupid.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#109 May 22, 2012
Big Mistake wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dip Sh&t it was more than him two others said it as well and one of them was Harold Ford he was a black Tennesse Senator and then some other guy, can't remember his name. And Obama is the worst POTUS ever he is worse than Carter and that says alot.
Sister, were THOSE your debate skills???? Heck, you're about as bad as Bishop Rmoney. You need to read the Book of Mormon and learn when to STFU. You make our side look bad!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#110 May 22, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw my first Volt the other day, and I thought of you.
The passenger side wasn't keyed. Didn't see the driver side.
Sounds like things are kind of quiet out on the compound. Was it deliverying POLYGAMY TODAY the magazine for polygamists and those who love them?
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#111 May 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>yes, the 12 people watching must have really been excited.
I am sure, dear, the 12 who were watching the Maddow interview came away better edewwwwwcated and informed than people like you who jump like flies on anything - without paying attention to the word, the contect and the meaning of those words.

Poor flies!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#112 May 22, 2012
correction - context
harvey

Columbus, OH

#113 May 22, 2012
Nit Wit Alabama wrote:
Well kick the blankey blank imposter, his ho daughters, Sasquatch wife and her mooching mother out of our house!
We don't want Obama just like his father and mother didn't want him. Why do you think his grandmother died so mysteriously? She said he was born in Kenya! Google and read about the isolation and lack of medical care Barry Soetoro and his sister inflicted on the grandmother in Hawaii!
Obama and his wife are two mentally ill radical dangerous people imo. They are bitterly jealous and will stop at nothing to inflict their agenda on us. They are lawless and must be stopped.
Even the democrats are waking up! What fun to see the rats jumping from the sinking ship!
Wait till they start spilling the beans as to what is really going on behind our backs!
Are you trying to out-spambot the Spambot, or are you actually this insane?

LOL

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#114 May 22, 2012
Big Mistake wrote:
Man I'm out of this topic, we have some really stupid democRATS on this broad. And I can't stand debating brainless libs. Over and out.

Agree but it's fun beating the snot out of the sniveling progressives.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#115 May 22, 2012
Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>Your vocabulary is so vast.
Regardless, it said everything that needed to be said. Brevity is the soul of meaning.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#116 May 22, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure, dear, the 12 who were watching the Maddow interview came away better edewwwwwcated and informed than people like you who jump like flies on anything - without paying attention to the word, the contect and the meaning of those words.
Poor flies!
Ok, you don't like words, I understand after so many Obama speeches.........how about numbers.

Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 39%

44% See Romney’s Business Past As Reason to Vote For Him, 33% Disagree

51% Predict U.S. Government Will Go Bankrupt Before Budget Is Balanced

64% Prefer a Government With Fewer Services and Lower Taxes
1 post removed
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#118 May 22, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, you don't like words, I understand after so many Obama speeches.........how about numbers.
Generic Congressional Ballot: Republicans 43%, Democrats 39%
44% See Romney’s Business Past As Reason to Vote For Him, 33% Disagree
51% Predict U.S. Government Will Go Bankrupt Before Budget Is Balanced
64% Prefer a Government With Fewer Services and Lower Taxes
I agree, but not all Republicans do.

http://www.blinkx.com/burl...

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#119 May 22, 2012
Not So Fast wrote:
<quoted text>I still want to buy American, but GM and Ford need to realize one thing: The wages of people in the future will be less than that of last 20 or 30 years.$44,000 Volts will be out of the reach of the average American. Gas will be going up. I wish they would make something along the lines of the chevy Tracker again. I wish Ford would make something a bit smaller than the Escape. Realistic cars for a realistic economy. Quit trying to make cars that fit a economy from 30 years ago. Fuel efficient, cost efficient cars are what sells. I own a very fuel efficient car. I have to consider air quality, gas prices, and what is affordable for me. I did, however, buy American. We need an American car manufacturing base. If ever we get involved in a major war, like WW2, we need those factories. We can't be that stupid.
Not too far from me, there is a Kia plant, a Mercedes plant, a BMW plant and a honda plant....all thriving, and all employing americans....the only one nearby that didnt make it was the GM owned Saturn plant, they musta been UAW, go figure.

While it's not exactly 'buying american' it is employing american workers, is that acceptable?
Not So Fast

Oscoda, MI

#120 May 22, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too far from me, there is a Kia plant, a Mercedes plant, a BMW plant and a honda plant....all thriving, and all employing americans....the only one nearby that didnt make it was the GM owned Saturn plant, they musta been UAW, go figure.
While it's not exactly 'buying american' it is employing american workers, is that acceptable?
Well, here's the facts. The whole argument about the auto companies, centered around how Americans can't build good cars anymore. Well, newsflash, Americans are building those foreign cars down south, too. The only difference is, they are built cheaper. Now, foreign companies want so badly to beat Americans at the auto race, so, eventually, they will cut corners. They have recalls. At the end of the day, they can't build any better than Americans. Now, if you Republicans are so full of patriotism, you should be supporting American! That is outright traitorism. Those auto companies helped us to win WW2. They are the greatest part of American history we have, along with the invention of the lightbulb, the telephone, etc. You should be PROUD of the invention of the AMERICAN automobile----period!
Not So Fast

Oscoda, MI

#121 May 22, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep in mind, regardless of political affliation, you'd be speaking German or Japanese right now, or DEAD, if it weren't for those UNION auto workers. You need to get on your hands and knees and thank God for those autoworkers. They helped our country to fight Hitler. America owes them a great deal of gratitude. What in Gods name has possessed the Republicans to try to turn them into a dirty word?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#122 May 22, 2012
LOLbrainless wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Has An Utterly UN-American, Alien View Of America, While Romney... Doesn't - Obama DESPISES the very heart and soul of America. He REJECTS America's heritage and exceptionalism and has worked non-stop his whole life to bring America DOWN. He thinks the Constitution is incomplete because it doesn't address what gov't should GIVE TO people - his view of fundamental rights is completely alien to the principles of this nation's founding. He thinks the Constitution should spell out what Gov't-provided ENTITLEMENTS people should receive such as free welfare, free housing, free food, free health-care, free education, free cars, free whatever. Obama is utterly hostile to the American Free Enterprise system and is an ALIEN to America's values and heritage.
Romney >>> Obama.
What it REALLY boils down to for you is:

Obama = Black

I mean, why not admit it? Hostile...alien...despises...w elfare...entitlelement....un-A merican....Kenyan. That's the far Right's hateful, racist rant.

They know they can't call him a 'n----r' anymore, but they've invented plenty of euphemisms.

Haven't you?:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#123 May 22, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, GM dumped Saturn as a brand, genius. That may have had something to do with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Mr Wiggley 52,753
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min crackerhead 1,684,594
News Republicans' Schumer Poster Rankles Dems, Promp... 1 hr OccupyThis 2
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 1 hr Retribution 114
News Adam Schiff worried Republicans will curb Russi... 2 hr C Kersey 13
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr dollarsbill 17,595
News Standing up to the lynch mob 2 hr C Kersey 44
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 5 hr Cath League of Du... 67
More from around the web