Gay group to march in NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade

Sep 3, 2014 Full story: WXOW-TV La Crosse 85

One of North Carolina's longest-serving death-row inmates and his half brother are being freed after three decades in prison after another man's DNA was discovered on a cigarette butt left near the body of... One of North Carolina's longest-serving death-row inmates and his half brother are being freed after three decades in prison after another ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wilmich

Germany

#1 Sep 3, 2014
So the homosexual regime has finally made the St. Patrick Day Parade cave in.

Sad news.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#2 Sep 3, 2014
Wilmich wrote:
So the homosexual regime has finally made the St. Patrick Day Parade cave in.
Sad news.
Someone from Germany advocating for fascism. What a shock.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone from Germany advocating for fascism. What a shock.
Makes me want to cry a river.....gay people marching in the Parade makes him feel his rights are being violated. LOL!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 3, 2014
Wilmich wrote:
So the homosexual regime has finally made the St. Patrick Day Parade cave in.
Sad news.
Watch out, that Gay regime is every where! Now, go morph into a new angry persona/location.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#5 Sep 3, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out, that Gay regime is every where! Now, go morph into a new angry persona/location.
Hi Jade! Gotta run. PM me! OK TLFN!
1 post removed
Gays on Parade

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Sep 3, 2014
Wilmich of Germany wrote:
So the homosexual regime has finally made the St. Patrick Day Parade cave in.
We are honoring the Irish with our presence
.
We know a bit about parades; what with us being the experts and all that
.
Do you people in Germany celebrate your heritage with parades?
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 3, 2014
Too many lgbt people in 12 Step recovery rooms in NYC, like everyone else. The dinosaur Hibernians couldn't turn their sponsors and sponsees away like that forever....

burp
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#9 Sep 3, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone from Germany advocating for fascism. What a shock.
You WILL bake that cake.
You WILL take those photos.
That's the gays, not the Germans.
1 post removed
Belle Sexton

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Sep 3, 2014
Ted Haggard s Masseur wrote:
Too many lgbt people in 12 Step recovery rooms in NYC, like everyone else. The dinosaur Hibernians couldn't turn their sponsors and sponsees away like that forever....
burp
LOLOLOL
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 3, 2014
"You WILL bake that cake. You WILL take those photos."

I love it when the bigots whine how they are the _real_ victims...because they're potentially not free to be bigots.

Also, that argument as put forth by the sexually ill, "religious" freeeks implicitly reveals opposition to all laws forbidding discrimination in places of public accommodation. In other words, it's an unconscious revealing of the racism and xstain exceptionalism.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#13 Sep 3, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL bake that cake.
You WILL take those photos.
That's the gays, not the Germans.
Yup! As long as they run their business using taxpayer-funded resources, they have to serve everyone equally. You hate that whole equal treatment under the law hoo-hah, don't you? Poor you.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#14 Sep 4, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! As long as they run their business using taxpayer-funded resources, they have to serve everyone equally.
They don't use taxpayer-funded resources

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#15 Sep 4, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't use taxpayer-funded resources
Really?? Fire and police protection? Public utilities? Public transportation? They don't use roads? It's pretty tough to run a business in the U.S. without using any roads....
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 4, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You WILL bake that cake.
You WILL take those photos.
That's the gays, not the Germans.
How many gay people have put people in concentration camps or started a world war? NONE. Sorry if gay people asking to be treated equally makes you cry a river. There's a sale on Kleenex at Kroger.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#17 Sep 4, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Fire and police protection? Public utilities? Public transportation? They don't use roads? It's pretty tough to run a business in the U.S. without using any roads....
They pay taxes. Public transportation should be paid for by the people who use it.
Public utilities? The state regulates them but they don't get any state aide. Even water and sewer are paid for by user fees.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#18 Sep 4, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They pay taxes. Public transportation should be paid for by the people who use it.
Public utilities? The state regulates them but they don't get any state aide. Even water and sewer are paid for by user fees.
Stop tap dancing. Roads? Fire and police protection? I pay taxes, too. Stop pretending you don't know what he issue is.
Pope Benedickt

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Sep 4, 2014
Protections against discrimination in places of public accommodation do not hinge on tax revenue related services.

It has to do with not opening up as a private eating club, or whatever. If it's open to the public then it must be open to the public, as it were.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Sep 5, 2014
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tap dancing. Roads? Fire and police protection? I pay taxes, too. Stop pretending you don't know what he issue is.
You don't know what the issue is, that is clear. Because you pay taxes you get to use the roads as well.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#21 Sep 5, 2014
Pope Benedickt wrote:
Protections against discrimination in places of public accommodation do not hinge on tax revenue related services.
It has to do with not opening up as a private eating club, or whatever. If it's open to the public then it must be open to the public, as it were.
Right. And the reasoning behind that is that those businesses benefit from the taxpayer-funded resources that make the businesses possible. And since all taxpayers provide for those services that allow those businesses to exist, businesses are not allowed to pick and choose which of the people funding the resources they depend on are worthy of being served by the business.

Simply put, my tax dollars pay for part of the road that allows people to get to a particular business. But I'm not allowed to patronize that business? That's why you can't discriminate in offering public accommodations. Your business is not allowed to ban the taxpayers that make your business possible.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#22 Sep 5, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>
How many gay people have put people in concentration camps or started a world war? NONE. Sorry if gay people asking to be treated equally makes you cry a river. There's a sale on Kleenex at Kroger.
No Kroger here. Being treated equally means marching in the high school band, as a band member. Special treatment is to wear clothing and carry a sign that indicates you're gay. No one else does that. Yes, band members wear uniforms, some of the band members might be gay, they don't get to carry rainbow flags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 3 min Rick Perry s Closet 129
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 min barefoot2626 1,837
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 4 min goonsquad 38
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min JM_Brazil 149,509
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Injudgement 172,160
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 5 min The real zeke 99
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,943
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min American Lady 312,840
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Signed up Tinka 1,191,024
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 20 min Mothra 585
More from around the web