UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'e...

UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians

There are 2168 comments on the Bellingham Herald story from Mar 21, 2014, titled UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in treatment of Palestinians. In it, Bellingham Herald reports that:

He spoke against a backdrop of deadlocked peace talks and accelerating Israeli settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem which Palestinians say is dimming their hope of establishing a viable state on contiguous territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bellingham Herald.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#1850 Aug 18, 2014
WHY IS IT THAT.......

...Hamas' "War Crimes" never kill anybody?

“IDF Murders Innocent Children Playing Football (Soccer) On Gaza Beach - ISRAELIS CELEBRATE!”

“Twitter uproar over pic of 'applauding' Israelis watching night attacks on Gaza”
http://rt.com/news/172324-israel-watching-gaz...

“Jon Snow 'annihilates' Israeli spokesperson Mark Regev, GAZA 2014”
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Buycott app gets public to boycott Israeli produce”
http://rt.com/news/178704-app-buycott-israel-...
EXCERPTS “The Buycott app has a number of groups, which its users can join, with one of the most successful being the “Long live Palestine, boycott Israel” group. Numbering just a few hundred users in mid-July, it has surged in popularity in a month, with over a quarter of a million people currently signed up, according to the Buycott website.

The group saw traffic grow by almost 30 percent in just 12 hours on the morning of Thursday 7.
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1851 Aug 18, 2014
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel lives again exactly as God foretold.
Isaiah 11:12 (NKJV)
12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.
God's Banner is waving at you.
Isaiah foretold.
i could write anything and say GOD told me to write it...
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1852 Aug 18, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer me this. If what you claim above is true than why do ALL Palestinians groups from Fatah/PLO-Hamas/Islamic Jihad call for the destruction of Israel no matter what?
Why does the whole Palestinian education system incite violence and hatred against Jews?
How can you be more extreme than a policy to wipe out Israel, kill all Jews and create a Global Islamic Caliphate?
Why is Israel surprised that the captives want to kill their oppressors?
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1853 Aug 18, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>

But you still supported him with his Jew hatred and lies against my people.
you have said you are not Israeli...
now you say"my people"...
so you are Jewish, living in Israel, but you are not Israeli, yet these are "my people"?
some clarification is necessary here, or you are as much a liar as you claim we all are...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1854 Aug 18, 2014
Are these so-called UN "experts" using the term "ethnic cleansing" as if it is a bad thing?
Mandela

Perth, Australia

#1855 Aug 18, 2014
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are Jewish, living in Israel, but you are not Israeli, yet these are "my people"?
some clarification is necessary here, or you are as much a liar as you claim we all are...
>

>
Well this toad zonit..........by his post .admits he is Khazar decent.....of which none o they
in the past times ever put a toe in palestine or ME ........never ......ever..........

He knows well aboooooooooooooot the Kastner affair/trial..........

I think it woz a 9 month trial.......which cause collapse of the zionist Israeli government.......

But zonit wantonly chooses to dispute what woz proven indisputable..........

The Zionist and the World Jewish agencies woz shown to have Collaborated wit
and indeed assisted the nazis in the slaughter o around 600,000 innocent Hungarian jews
in 1944.........

See Perfidy
See Jews accuse
See any amount of accusations by multitudes of jews against zionist beasts....

Judge fo yo self........

But dooooooont be surprise wen zonit an crew o drones scream an bleat in dispute.....

>
my people yo claim..........

Which wud they be......."the ones who perished"??
or
The ones “who caused em to perish “??
"saying these jews must die so that we may win a peice of Palestine"

Just like the unfortunate jewish refugees on the doomed ship 'Patria'.......blown up
and drowned by irgun/haganah terrorists.........
I suppose yo wud count these villains as more of yo people no doubt....??

Not the best of relatives ...????
>
ThatOneBand

Ann Arbor, MI

#1856 Aug 18, 2014
interesting conversation.
although i think you changed your focus from me to Zioni about half way through the reply.
thank you for the information, though. I will check up on patria, perfida, jews accuse...
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1857 Aug 18, 2014
Mandela wrote:
<quoted text>
>
>
Well this toad zonit..........by his post .admits he is Khazar decent.....of which none o they
in the past times ever put a toe in palestine or ME ........never ......ever..........
I think it woz a 9 month trial.......which cause collapse of the zionist Israeli government.......
and indeed assisted the nazis in the slaughter o around 600,000 innocent Hungarian jews
in 1944.........
See Perfidy
See Jews accuse
Judge fo yo self........
But dooooooont be surprise wen zonit an crew o drones scream an bleat in dispute.....
>
or
Just like the unfortunate jewish refugees on the doomed ship 'Patria'.......blown up
>
Just shows you how much shit can come out of one retarded nazislamists empty skull.
Thanks but no thanks
1 post removed
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#1859 Aug 18, 2014
Human shield ala hamassholes style and some Gazans citizens comments

War crime is not the word anymore. Just hang"em high!!!!!!!!
1 post removed
Mandela

East Perth, Australia

#1861 Aug 19, 2014
>Contd
Contd
>>

Finally we get to me using your response to zonit to wind him up

>
ThatOneBand wrote:
<quoted text>
>

>

in 1944.........

See Perfidy
See Jews accuse

Judge fo yo self........

>

or

>

For the record I have no gripes wit true blu jews......plenty of friends

but zionists are another story ..........

and sadly fanatical zionists can be found in every last nation and religion of the world..........
>
>
.I am sure you will find perfidy riveting..........

>
The Kastner Affair/Trial

The State of israel vs A lone jew

The lone Jew accused Kastner ........The state of israel took up Kastners case.........
The trial went for 9 months and the Israeli govnt collapsed.....

>
Rudolf Kastner was the WJA /Zionist representative in occupied Hungary during the war and among other things worked with Eichmann and as such he had opportunity to
aid Hanna Senesh:when she woz captured
and
despite telling Hanna's mother on 3 seperate occassions he wud
help....
He did zero....and she woz shot..........
>
After the war at the trial in israel but unknown to Kastner, Hanna's mother was a witness for the defence .........
>
Kastner tells the court a fabrication about his efforts to help Hanna.......
which are shown or proven to be false ....

Hannah Senesh: Her Life and Diary, the First Complete Edition ...
www.amazon.com/Hannah-Senesh-Diary-Complete-E... Cached

“I don't think Hannah wanted to die for the sake of having her memory exalted in ... During her brief life, 1921-1944, Hannah Senesh became a national hero in Israel....

She volunteered to serve in the British Army Unit which was to be dropped ... She said ' That the entrance of the Germans to Hungry doomed one - million ...

Google it
perhaps it may explain my loathing for zionists and all they stand for..
>
>
>
But what ever evidence paints the zionist black ,,,,,,,,,,their fanatics
on this forum refuse to see it ..........
>

>..

>

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1862 Aug 19, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the Palestinians have no 'right' to be there, but the only 'right' Israel asserts is that it was land given to them by God. Which is simply impossible to Prove especially by an atheist like yourself. So your next argument is 'well we have thousands of years of archaeology proving Jewish settlement, Great but then so do the Arabs and so do the Europeans.
Why don't you show us all that Arab archaeology in the land of Israel dating prior to their hordes invading?

Secondly, the land granted to Jews by the Palestine Mandate was cut off by 78% and given to the foreign Hashemites, now known as Jordan. Over 70% of the land was owned by the Ottoman Empire known as miri land which was then transferred to the state of Israel. Arabs owned about 7% of the land. How exactly do Arabs claim land you neither own nor occupy?

Go see the Hashemites for your land they have it and leave Israel in peace.

Location hidden

#1863 Aug 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
See Perfidy
See Jews accuse
Judge fo yo self........
>
or
>
For the record I have no gripes wit true blu jews......plenty of friends
but zionists are another story ..........
and sadly fanatical zionists can be found in every last nation and religion of the world..........
>
>
.I am sure you will find perfidy riveting..........
>
The Kastner Affair/Trial
The State of israel vs A lone jew
The lone Jew accused Kastner ........The state of israel took up Kastners case.........
The trial went for 9 months and the Israeli govnt collapsed.....
>
Rudolf Kastner was the WJA /Zionist representative in occupied Hungary during the war and among other things worked with Eichmann and as such he had opportunity to
aid Hanna Senesh:when she woz captured
and
despite telling Hanna's mother on 3 seperate occassions he wud
help....
He did zero....and she woz shot..........
>
After the war at the trial in israel but unknown to Kastner, Hanna's mother was a witness for the defence .........
>
Kastner tells the court a fabrication about his efforts to help Hanna.......
which are shown or proven to be false ....
Hannah Senesh: Her Life and Diary, the First Complete Edition ...
www.amazon.com/Hannah-Senesh-Diary-Complete-E... Cached
“I don't think Hannah wanted to die for the sake of having her memory exalted in ... During her brief life, 1921-1944, Hannah Senesh became a national hero in Israel....
She volunteered to serve in the British Army Unit which was to be dropped ... She said ' That the entrance of the Germans to Hungry doomed one - million ...
Google it
perhaps it may explain my loathing for zionists and all they stand for..
>
>
>
But what ever evidence paints the zionist black ,,,,,,,,,,their fanatics
on this forum refuse to see it ..........
>
>..
>
Dispelling the nazi lies and telling the Truth about Kastner....

My recently published book, KASZTNER’S TRAIN, is the result of six years of research and interviews with survivors. In brief, it is the story of a man – a provincial Jewish lawyer and journalist – who set out to do some good at a time when few thought of more than their own tenuous survival. Aided by Rabbi Weissmandel’s audacious idea that the Nazis could be bribed to let the Jews go, he presented himself to SS authorities in Budapest as a credible representative of the mythical “world Jewry” and negotiated to buy human lives. Kasztner and his Zionist co-workers offered money, jewelry, share certificates, gold to Eichmann and SS colonel Becher to buy Jewish lives.

After the war, Kasztner and his family went to Palestine. He was accused, sued for libel, lost the suit and was murdered before the Supreme Court in Jerusalem overturned the original judgment in a four to one decision.

Justice Shimon Agranat noted that Judge Halevi had erred about the circumstances of Kasztner’s activities in Hungary in 1944 –45, that he had based his decisions on “knowledge gained from hindsight” and that Kasztner had acted in what he believed to be the best interests of all the people, not only those he had managed to save. Kasztner’s accuser in the original trial was convicted of libel.

read it all here....

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...
BigRabbit

Port Pirie, Australia

#1864 Aug 19, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
So you ignore all terrorism against the US outside the country and all terrorism over the past 10 years.
You sound like the idiot who told me that UK gun crime dropped when guns were banned. DUh no guns less gun crime.
Same as your claim as there were barely any Muslims they didn't impose there will yet.
There is a chart online which clearly shows that as the % of Muslims in a country rises things start to go wrong and freedom, equality and much more start to dwindle.
Al-Qaida, Hamas, Boko Haram, ISIS and most Islamist groups call for a GLOBAL ISLAMIC CALIPHATE. Unlike these Jewish terror groups who don't. Very different agendas. Maybe give some evidence of Jewish terrorism.
Why do you ignore the THOUSANDS of cross border attacks on Israel by Arabs from 1948-67 and onwards?
As usual only the Jews are to blame in your eyes even though the Palestinians have done more and worse of everything that you claim of Israel.
Oh here we go again. The eternal victim.

One Qustion I would like to know but please don't write a book and post it because no one will read it.

The question is "How many unarmed babies will the Jews kill before they stop playing eternal victim and recognize that they are the predator?"

Should we hold our breath?
1 post removed
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#1866 Aug 19, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
One Qustion I would like to know but please don't write a book and post it because no one will read it.
The question is "How many unarmed babies will the Jews kill before they stop playing eternal victim and recognize that they are the predator?"
Rut Roe, looks like somebody has been eating rabbit-shit again. Your "Qustion" may be answered by "What does it matter?" Soon as they are old enough to throw a rock, strap on a bomb vest or fire a rocket they should be exterminated anyway. Go IDF!!!!

Location hidden

#1867 Aug 19, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
A picture is worth a thousand words

http://www.truthdispatch.com/wp-content/uploa...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1868 Aug 19, 2014
Mandela wrote:
>
>
While the west allows itself to be zionist israel's mercenary
the zionists banksters peretrate murder by the million and contaminate, plunder the world and its people .......
>

EDITED FOR SPACE
Thanks for your excellent & informative Comments

The most bloody, immoral & costly mistake the US Government ever made was its unholy alliance with the treacherous & back stabbing Zionist Regime & allowing the infestation of its insidious "Fifth Column"

Our Zionist driven & sudden War on the Islamic world is the sole cause of late blooming "Islamic Terrorism"

While our Zionist lobbies have been behind the soaking of distant soil with the blood of young American G.I.s and innocent Muslim citizens, few stop to wonder how we got into this futile imbroglio.

However:

“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,

Too many gullible Americans have been professionally duped into believing that Muslims suddenly started hating us "because of our freedoms" or similar deceptions.

They don't stop to think that "we" are over "there" bombing them because of realities like the following:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03

“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...

EXCERPTS " What has the United States actually been doing in the Middle East in the recent past?
• the shooting down of two Libyan planes in 1981
• the bombing of Lebanon in 1983 and 1984
• the bombing of Libya in 1986
• the bombing and sinking of an Iranian ship in 1987
• the shooting down of an Iranian passenger plane in 1988
• the shooting down of two more Libyan planes in 1989
• the massive bombing of the Iraqi people in 1991
• the continuing bombings and draconian sanctions against Iraq for the next 12 years
• the bombing of Afghanistan and Sudan in 1998
• the habitual support of Israel despite the routine devastation and torture it inflicts upon the Palestinian people
• the habitual condemnation of Palestinian resistance to this
• the abduction of "suspected terrorists" from Muslim countries, such as Malaysia, Pakistan, Lebanon and Albania, who were then taken to places like Egypt and Saudi Arabia, where they were tortured
• the large military and hi-tech presence in Islam's holiest land, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere in the Persian Gulf region
• the support of numerous undemocratic, authoritarian Middle East governments from the Shah of Iran to Mubarak of Egypt to the Saudi royal family
• the invasion, bombing and occupation of Afghanistan, 2001 to the present, and Iraq, 2003 to the present
• the bombings and continuous firing of missiles to assassinate individuals in Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and Libya during the period of 2006-2011

It can't be repeated or emphasized enough. The biggest lie of the "war on terrorism", although weakening, is that the targets of America's attacks have an irrational hatred of the United States and its way of life, based on religious and cultural misunderstandings and envy. "CONTINUED

I spent 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world after military service (Syria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon etc in 1973) by myself & experienced only generous hospitality, kindness & curiosity.

The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?" I tried to explain the toxic influence of AIPAC & Zionist Dominated Media but they were still puzzled that Americans could be so easily duped & manipulated.

Many thanks again
1 post removed

Location hidden

#1870 Aug 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your excellent & informative Comments
The most bloody, immoral & costly mistake the US Government ever made was its unholy alliance with the treacherous & back stabbing Zionist Regime & allowing the infestation of its insidious "Fifth Column"
Our Zionist driven & sudden War on the Islamic world is the sole cause of late blooming "Islamic Terrorism"
While our Zionist lobbies have been behind the soaking of distant soil with the blood of young American G.I.s and innocent Muslim citizens, few stop to wonder how we got into this futile imbroglio.
However:
“There was not a single act of Arab terrorism against Americans before 1968, when the U.S. became the chief supplier of military equipment and economic aid to Israel.”
"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."-- John Sheehan,
Too many gullible Americans have been professionally duped into believing that Muslims suddenly started hating us "because of our freedoms" or similar deceptions.
They don't stop to think that "we" are over "there" bombing them because of realities like the following:
“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN.’03
“The crime of making Americans aware of their own history”
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/9861-d...
I spent 10 - 11 months wandering through the Islamic world after military service (Syria, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon etc in 1973) by myself & experienced only generous hospitality, kindness & curiosity.
The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?" I tried to explain the toxic influence of AIPAC & Zionist Dominated Media but they were still puzzled that Americans could be so easily duped & manipulated.
Many thanks again
The Arabs were pissed when Israel made fools of them after the 6 day war. They had to find a scapegoat since they never take responsibility for their own actions.

Their countries are mostly shitholes, their treatment of women suck, children are given poor education not to mention their hatred of gays and who do they blame, the Jews.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#1871 Aug 19, 2014
FROM THE CRIB
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arabs were pissed when Israel made fools of them after the 6 day war. They had to find a scapegoat since they never take responsibility for their own actions.
Their countries are mostly shitholes, their treatment of women suck, children are given poor education not to mention their hatred of gays and who do they blame, the Jews.
Come back when you've actually been there, had access to classified documents and studied the Region for 50 years, little fella
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#1872 Aug 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
FROM THE CRIB
<quoted text>
Come back when you've actually been there, had access to classified documents and studied the Region for 50 years, little fella
Says the bedpan washer who slept with Arab boys. How are those cataracts, Old Blue Eyes? LOL

Location hidden

#1873 Aug 19, 2014
Gray wrote:
FROM THE CRIB
<quoted text>
You seem to have a wealth of knowledge.... can you tell us what the first PLO Charter said about Judea and Samaria?

Go ahead make my day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump kicks off victory tour with Cincinnati ra... 7 min Philosophic 10
News Trump supports completion of Dakota Access Pipe... 7 min SirPrize 14
News Congressional panel recommends charges against ... 8 min Philosophic 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,457,486
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 10 min Reality Speaks 1,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min mdbuilder 62,296
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 13 min mdbuilder 958
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Injudgement 252,784
News Trump selects Rep. Tom Price to lead Department... 19 min Trumpsnutsinyoface 117
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Reality Speaks 403,238
More from around the web