Conservatism Fizzles In Europe

Conservatism Fizzles In Europe

Posted in the US Politics Forum

“Super Freak”

Since: May 12

Brewster, MA

#1 May 7, 2012
Europeans have grown tired of austerity measures which have stifled economic growth and are now in the mood for some stimulus measures which will increase job growth.

Witness last Sunday's French Election. Witness the recent fall of government in the Netherlands....
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 May 7, 2012
Paul Ryan's Austerity budget is still wholeheartedly endorsed by Willard Rawmoney and the Reptilians in the U.S. House and Senate. Don't forget their signing of Grover Norquist's pledge to not raise taxes on the wealthy, which violates their oaths of office to REPRESENT the people who put them in office.
Paul Krugman's new book,"End This Depression Now!" is a must read. Austerity is a FAILURE!
A Stimulus to rebuild America is what will put people back to work here. Our roads and bridges are falling down! My Fair Lady.(A protest song from long ago!)
Watch C-SPAN 2 tomorrow to see Mr. Turtlehead McConnell fight against reducing the interest rates on student loans. There is no R in Humanity! And there is no humanity in the Rs. See Mitch hide inside his turtle shell tomorrow!

Since: Sep 08

Huntsville, AL

#3 May 7, 2012
"Conservatism Fizzles In Europe" I can't think of an instance it has ever worked. Damn sure not in the USA since the Repukes Great Depression.

Just gotten worse since Reagan, Pappy Bush's and Dubya's economic fiascoes.

“Super Freak”

Since: May 12

Brewster, MA

#4 May 7, 2012
.....and the world's major faiths decry conservative austerity as immoral.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,508,519
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min District 1 239,392
News Paul Ryan accepts it's over: Obamacare is 'law ... 7 min One Womyn Riot 8
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Pete 261,871
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 7 min Trump your President 669
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min THE LONE WORKER 220,613
News Ivanka Trump: A White House force, just not an ... 12 min jonjedi 74
News Trump Transition Team Communications Incidental... 1 hr swampmudd 35
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 2 hr jonjedi 359
More from around the web