'You're Fired' may be harder than Tru...

'You're Fired' may be harder than Trump thinks when it comes to federal workers

There are 7 comments on the Washington Post story from Aug 21, 2017, titled 'You're Fired' may be harder than Trump thinks when it comes to federal workers. In it, Washington Post reports that:

People walk through the atrium of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office headquarters in Alexandria, Va. Anxious to remake the federal government, the Trump administration is cracking down on employees who break the rules, taking action in some instances in disciplinary cases that had languished under former president Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Post.

NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2017
Word is that Ill Duce Trump never selected who would be fired on his tv show, so the whole premise of this article is sort of bizarre. As you expect with the too-hot-warehouse paper of melted record.
Aponi

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#2 Sep 3, 2017
Donald made it easier to fire some feds
Overtaxed

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 10, 2017
As a 16 year employee of the VA healthcare system Pittsburgh ,There is a lot of Deadwood employed at this facility . They treaty the veteran's on staff and Patients like dirt. Instead of being Fired they are Promoted!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Sep 10, 2017
What? No more binge meetings at 5 star hotels? You're expected to follow the law? What would be the point of being a federal bureaucrat? The federal employees union will put a stop to this madness.
Frank

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2017
Overtaxed wrote:
As a 16 year employee of the VA healthcare system Pittsburgh ,There is a lot of Deadwood employed at this facility . They treaty the veteran's on staff and Patients like dirt. Instead of being Fired they are Promoted!
I just want to say thank you for your excellent service. I have been to the VA healthcare system in Pittsburgh 3 times and have received excellent care. I hope they get rid of the ones that treat others like dirt. Again thanks, I don't know what Veterans would do without the wonderful care you give us.
1 post removed
SmokinJoe

Chester, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2017
Uncle SamLee

Warminster, PA

#8 Sep 13, 2017
September 13, 2017

Hello!

Please visit and read the following:

Army Exploring and Communicating with Brain Waves, Science Fiction
Army Research Grant to Explore Communications through Brain Waves Science Fiction

Ann Miller and Dan Rather
The Invention of the Wheel, A Greased Wheel and Squeaky Wheel on Television Shows and in the Movies, Romance Books and Novels, Theatre England America Style on Stage with Dinner
Billboard Top 100 Songs and Music Albums April 1986 to 2017

The First Good German Village and Town America
The First Good Russian Village and Town America
German Army Paranormal and Abnormal Psychology Research and Investigations, Auto Writing, Auto Typing, Auto Speech, Auto Hearing, Norway
Russia Army Moon Base and Guard Battalion Palm Springs America,
The Television Shows and Movies Astronaut Framer, Gravity, Solaris, Red Planet and Right Stuff

Wizard Older Knights, Circus Clown Style Dinner Theatre, AAA Refrigeration Repair, and Log Cabin on the Lake Vacations, Susan B. Anthony, Hot Tube Baths, TV Repair Shop, Astronomy, Super 8 Movies, HVAC Control Knobs, Artic Refrigeration Equipment System , Jackson Hole Moon Rock Laboratory , Train, Planes, and Apartments and Atlantic Ocean, Air and Sea Rescue Movies, Consultant Government Administrator of Zombie Wealth and Zombie Western Lands, Real Estate, and Personal Property, American Discovery of Japan, Chinese Flea Market, General Taos Dinner, Jack Walking Movies, Edmonds Science Catalog, College Robot Competition, Spider Investment Company, Spider Bite, I Ch’ing and Chinese Medicine, Achilles Islands, and Achilles Foot and Shoe Heel, Dump Trucks, Peavey Electronics Corporation

UncleRobert SamLee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 4 min Trump is a joke 42
News Trump's land of delusion 11 min POPS 2,500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min sonicfilter 1,801,234
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min Cat 94,539
News Lawmakers call Trump's performance 'bizarre,' '... 21 min Trump is a joke 129
News NY Times: Pres. Trump was recorded talking of p... 22 min Trump is a joke 12
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 27 min American_Infidel 176
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Build the wall 351,864
News The Hysterical Left 1 hr inbred Genius 651
News Trump picks Kavanaugh for court, setting up fig... 3 hr inbred Genius 332