US offering $10M for leads on Benghaz...

US offering $10M for leads on Benghazi attack

There are 159 comments on the New York Post story from Nov 15, 2013, titled US offering $10M for leads on Benghazi attack. In it, New York Post reports that:

The State Department said Friday that it has been quietly offering rewards since January of up to $10 million for information leading to the arrest or conviction of any person involved in last year's attack on a US diplomatic compound in Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
FUBAR

Southampton, NY

#1 Nov 15, 2013
Here's a lead. Indirectly involved were Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. I'll settle for a finders fee of 10%.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#2 Nov 15, 2013
Quietly alright, since Congress which appropriates the money for these things doesn't even know about it. Is the money coming out of State Deparment fund? Suuuuure it is.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#3 Nov 15, 2013
LOL! Freaking Comical!

Here is a lead for you. How about looking into the CIA gun running operation into Syria from Libya.

The one where Ambassador Stevens was the point man selling goof Libyan should held heat seeking rockets to the Qatari's being transported on Turkish "humanitarian" vessels. Where Qatar was buying the weapons and supplying them to the Al Nusra Front.

LOL! We looking for leads.

How about you look in the damn mirror?

CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...

CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...

And what came up missing from beghazi? 20k should held rockets.

Missiles flow into Syria, risk falling into hands of al Qaeda
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2013
The independent filmmaker should collect the WhiteHouse Ransom. Another reward could be how this AGENDA delivered the WhiteHouse in a popular election.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2013
FUBAR wrote:
Here's a lead. Indirectly involved were Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. I'll settle for a finders fee of 10%.
That is great now all you pin headed republitard imbeciles can collect your fortune since you seem to have proof no one else has.

LMAO imbeciles.
1 post removed
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#7 Nov 15, 2013
These people have to be lead around like the blind leading the blind. They have no Idea what is real, or unreal about Obamacare. Even as Democrats are jumping ship they are still hanging tight to this political Titanic. It makes you wonder about their mental state.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2013
Bet Obama told the guys raping and killing the Ambassador where the safe room was. Look at how many thousands of actual friends of America in the Middle East have died directly from Obama handing it back to the terrorists.
1 post removed
sandy1

New City, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Bet Obama told the guys raping and killing the Ambassador where the safe room was. Look at how many thousands of actual friends of America in the Middle East have died directly from Obama handing it back to the terrorists.
I wouldn't put anything past the liar in chief, after all his true allegiance is with the muslim brotherhood not America.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#11 Nov 15, 2013
I went to lunch with a Democrat Monday, and I said "I believe Obama is a Muslim," and she said "Oh no. Why do you think that?" I said he spends more time celebrating Ramadan then he does Christmas, the most important of all Christian celebrations." So watch and see what they do for Christmas. I will say this we disagreed about some serious issues, but she was civilized about it, no screaming.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Nov 15, 2013
All we need to do is find all those 'students' that were protesting the 'video' and we'll find out who did it.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#13 Nov 15, 2013
whoever gets the reward should insist on cash, Obama has already proven he does not keep his word...he might stop payment on the check.
Dr Pepsi

Hanoi, Vietnam

#14 Nov 15, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The independent filmmaker should collect the WhiteHouse Ransom. Another reward could be how this AGENDA delivered the WhiteHouse in a popular election.
who collected Bush $25m?!! ;-000000
Dr Pepsi

Hanoi, Vietnam

#15 Nov 15, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
whoever gets the reward should insist on cash, Obama has already proven he does not keep his word...he might stop payment on the check.
GAer;) U mean cash onlee! Umust misso Johnnie Cash so much don't U!!;0
Dr Pepsi

Hanoi, Vietnam

#16 Nov 15, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
LOL! Freaking Comical!
Here is a lead for you. How about looking into the CIA gun running operation into Syria from Libya.
The one where Ambassador Stevens was the point man selling goof Libyan should held heat seeking rockets to the Qatari's being transported on Turkish "humanitarian" vessels. Where Qatar was buying the weapons and supplying them to the Al Nusra Front.
LOL! We looking for leads.
How about you look in the damn mirror?
CNN confirms WND reporting on gun-running in Benghazi
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/cnn-confirms-wnd-r...
CIA 'running arms smuggling team in Benghazi when consulate was attacked'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...
And what came up missing from beghazi? 20k should held rockets.
Missiles flow into Syria, risk falling into hands of al Qaeda
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/...
N Y U copiss a lot of http?;-000
2 posts removed
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#19 Nov 15, 2013
Who waits for over a year to attempt to find the bad guys? Some one who doesn't really want
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#20 Nov 15, 2013
Correction: Someone who really doesn't want to find the killers.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#21 Nov 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Correction: Someone who really doesn't want to find the killers.
Correction: someone who doesn't want reality.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#22 Nov 16, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Correction: Someone who really doesn't want to find the killers.
We will see it on Cold Case Files in about 5 years.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#23 Nov 16, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Bet Obama told the guys raping and killing the Ambassador where the safe room was. Look at how many thousands of actual friends of America in the Middle East have died directly from Obama handing it back to the terrorists.
We must have faith in President Obama and Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, who wants to become the first female President, that they knew nothing about the United States Embassy under siege, and the day an American Ambassador along with 3 Americans were killed. At least the MSM can ask and hopefully get responses to the American guns they were investigating.
The 'primary players including the Attorney General' have been corrupted already.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#25 Nov 16, 2013
The C Word wrote:
<quoted text>Like Hillary said: "What difference does it make...?" What a rotten cvunt she is.
Yeah, she misspoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Injudgement 193,587
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,275,338
News Hillary Clinton to make September trip to Cinci... 1 min Kyboy 108
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Blitzking 173,435
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 1 min NoahLovesU 4,150
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Agents of Corruption 340,787
Time to go? 1 min They cannot kill ... 3,254
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 1 min American_Infidel 59
More from around the web