President's Party Asks Why He's Avoid...

President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Border

There are 35 comments on the Roll Call story from Jul 9, 2014, titled President's Party Asks Why He's Avoiding the Border. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Cuellar joined other Democrats saying Obama needs to see the crisis at the border firsthand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2014
This President is very selfish and no longer cares about the future of the democrat party.He seems unconcerned with its success or failure and consequently hes losing support from his own party which faces a more than difficult election in a few months.Frankly I dont think he*ll be much of a player in this years election or the 2016 Presidential.I also dont think he*ll support Hillary in 2016.I think he*d like to see another Black President succeed him-perhaps AG Holder.The Clintons ,of course,will go ballistic when they figure this out and may try to sabotage the democrats in 16 if they can.Obamas administration has been a disaster almost from the beginning.Almost nothing has gone right and if the Republicans were not so inept they would control both Houses of Congress by now.Most pols show him as having low popularity-well below the famous "47%" that Romney said he had to overcome to win in 2012.Now you hear more and more the "I" word-impeach,although I doubt if that will happen.Right now I*d say the best way obama can help his fellow democrats is probably by resigning and let Biden finish out his term.In fact I think I hear Hillary talking to Bill about that right now.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2014
just as has been suspected all along, he (dictator ) intended to use the party FOR HIS PERSONAL AGENDA ONLY!! he not only screwed the democrats, he did it to the whole country.......this has been his dream all along and you liberals never wanted to believe this. Who would have thought that our country would ever be ruled by an islamic leader ? you can cry about it all you want, IT'S HAPPENED. WE GOT DUPED!
the Light

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2014
That cowardly wimp doesn't want diseases either.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Lmao, they think hes a moron also, they say no mas.
1 post removed

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#6 Jul 10, 2014
FLASHBACK OBAMA: BORDER STRONGER THAN EVER...

OBAMA GAME OF POOL OVER BORDER VISIT...
DEM RIPS:'BIZARRE... ALOOF... DETACHED'...Well be fair..........he can't play the violin like Nero.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Jul 10, 2014
You boys are a hoot - you would screech "photo op" if this President had been photographed with a bunch of kids but perhaps he learnt something from the crazy Perry man whose previous comments were bizarre.

President Obama wasn't interested in a "photo op."

"This isn't theater," he added.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#8 Jul 10, 2014
There are no Democrats that will call this President out for making terrible decisions. They have to see what he is doing to the Democrat party, to the country, to the world with his incompetence. The most powerful man in the world has no clue. He is admonishing his own people for suggesting maybe he should go look at the crisis he has created on our Southern border. When Nixon made insane decisions the Republicans drew up impeachment papers, and gave him a choice, resign or be Impeached. Democrats can't do the same with their President, he would gleefully choose to be impeached to cause all the mayhem he can to the country,
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#9 Jul 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
You boys are a hoot - you would screech "photo op" if this President had been photographed with a bunch of kids but perhaps he learnt something from the crazy Perry man whose previous comments were bizarre.
True he has yet to act like a president and he has had more than his share of photo ops.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#10 Jul 10, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
, impeached ,
Some of you boys (like Palin) must believe that the word impeach is a fruit.

Even silly Boehner disagrees with the noise machine.

Ridiculous and desperation showing ...

Perpignan

#11 Jul 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:

It won't change the It's Up To Everyone else to fix the mess, I only created it.

Perpignan

#12 Jul 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Some of you boys (like Palin) must believe that the word impeach is a fruit.

So what pookie. We don't walk lock step lik libs. We think for ourselves.

Perpignan

#13 Jul 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:

Thank you. It's a complement when you use my wordage.
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 10, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Some of you boys (like Palin) must believe that the word impeach is a fruit.
Quote:

A new poll Wednesday found President Barack Obama, who is enduring a tough second term, topping a list of the WORST U.S. leaders since World War II.

The survey, by the polling institute at Quinnipiac University, revealed that 33 percent of those asked saw Obama as the WORST leader in the last 70 years. Twenty-eight percent picked his predecessor, Republican George W. Bush.
Bee Eff Dee

Webster, MA

#15 Jul 10, 2014
All hand abandon ship!!!!! Mid term elections are coming. ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP!!!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#16 Jul 10, 2014
Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn (R-Tex.), three years ago, on a presidential photo-op at the U.S/Mexico border (via Chris Moody):

“What Sen. Cornyn is looking for, President Obama cannot deliver with another speech or photo op,

Guess, like the President, he believes something's are not theater and perhaps meeting Ooops Perry and others might be more productive.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#17 Jul 11, 2014
He's avoiding the border because he doesn't want to see the fiasco he created. If he doesn't look,there's no problem. When is he gonna give the picture that he cares about American's?
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#18 Jul 11, 2014
Does Obama not know we already blame him, and Valerie Jarret, his BFF, and close advisor for all this mess?
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#19 Jul 11, 2014
So far, everything Sarah Palin said about this incompetent boob we have for President has come true. Plus, her books sell more then Hillary Clinton's. So does Ben Carson. What is happening to my country? Our people are waking up, and going to vote in November. Thank you Jesus.

Perpignan

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Senate Minority Whip John Cornyn (R-Tex.), three years ago, on a presidential photo-op at the U.S/Mexico border (via Chris Moody):

“What Sen. Cornyn is looking for, President Obama cannot deliver with another speech or photo op,

Guess, like the President, he believes something's are not theater and perhaps meeting Ooops Perry and others might be more productive.
When is Obama going to do his job and close the border and obey his oath of office.

Perpignan

#21 Jul 11, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
So far, everything Sarah Palin said about this incompetent boob we have for President has come true. Plus, her books sell more then Hillary Clinton's. So does Ben Carson. What is happening to my country? Our people are waking up, and going to vote in November. Thank you Jesus.
Yes, many are waking up, others like liberal children are more like the walking dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Podesta: Clinton campaign has 'robu... 1 min BHM5267 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Jonah1 14,834
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min HaileMikael 201,429
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 3 min okimar 237
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,404,765
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 3 min Go Blue Forever 220
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 233,202
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min katrina 88 391,374
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 3 hr Le Jimbo 64
More from around the web