Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism ...

Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a major problem' in this country

There are 800 comments on the Glenn Beck story from Aug 21, 2014, titled Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a major problem' in this country. In it, Glenn Beck reports that:

If you have watched any of the mainstream media's coverage of the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri on August 9, you have probably heard the incident reduced to these terms: An unarmed black 'teen' was shot dead by white police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glenn Beck.

Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#111 Aug 31, 2014
CNN has its own agenda. Blacks, Muslims, "terrorists" and directed hatred--in general are foils for CNN's unstated agenda. In its way, CNN is the most dangerous propaganda tool in the United States. At least FOX--in some respects--is more direct.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#112 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Even the simple proof is too hard for racists like you to comprehend and accept, LOL! I would rather spend time pissing you off some more than to waste time wth a pea brain racist like you that already has it's mind made up, LOL!
Pissing me off??

Put down your crack pipe..........LOL

Yes we all know you can't back up your claim and that is what I said in the first place.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#113 Aug 31, 2014
one only has to read Topix pages to know that racism is still alive and well in the US today.

not sure what this has to do with a cop apprehending a criminal, though.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#114 Aug 31, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> the US has no president, no commander in chief, no leader WHAT SO EVER........BUT WE DO HAVE DICTATOR OBAMA, which doesn't give a shit about you or me. The proof is in the open borders which he refuses to seal so that his terrorist buddies can easily come right in AND THEY HAVE.......the terrorist group ISIS have infiltrated our country that it may be destroyed and sharia law implemented. I've been trying to tell people FOR SOME TIME but this was way too hard for them to think that the man they voted IN OFFICE to lead our nation is the one who wants to collapse our country COMPLETELY. IT IS HIS DREAM, AND HAS NEARLY ACCOMPLISHED this........go ahead call me a racist, is your messiah obama not the one who has DIVIDED this nation ? with his "poor me & you" shit "we need to stand together, and fight the oppressors, holding us down" he has destroyed my and your country. And if you and I (political preference) doesn't matter......if we don't fight for our country together as citizens (all colors).....WE WON'T HAVE ONE because some else wants to make it theirs !!!
DUH! Disagreeing with the president does not make you a racist. Hating the president because he is Black and attacking his family like the Conservative racists have been doing means one is racist. Your post sounds a bit urgent about the so called collapse of our country. You need to thank the good Lord that neither of his GOP opponents he defeated won the election because we would have been a lot worse off. The division of this country came about from the Tea Bigot Republiklans that hated the fact that a Black man defeated their candidates in 2008 and 2012. It was not just the "large urban turnout" as Paul Ryan had blamed for his 2012 defeat, LOL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#115 Aug 31, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Pissing me off??
Put down your crack pipe..........LOL
Yes we all know you can't back up your claim and that is what I said in the first place.....
Speaking of crack pipe, it appears that you know a lot about delusional for you to blame something you do not agree with on crak. Is that your excuse for your being such a low life racist? LOFL!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#116 Aug 31, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
CNN has its own agenda. Blacks, Muslims, "terrorists" and directed hatred--in general are foils for CNN's unstated agenda. In its way, CNN is the most dangerous propaganda tool in the United States. At least FOX--in some respects--is more direct.
The only thing that Uncle Tom guest can stun me with is to say there is a race problem in the GOP. But they are not man enough like Colin Powell to address it. LOL!
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#117 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of crack pipe, it appears that you know a lot about delusional for you to blame something you do not agree with on crak. Is that your excuse for your being such a low life racist? LOFL!
There is a race problem on earth. Western stereotypes of "manhood" have nothing to do with it; nothing--that is, until it's expedient to pit one group against another.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#118 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! Disagreeing with the president does not make you a racist. Hating the president because he is Black and attacking his family like the Conservative racists have been doing means one is racist. Your post sounds a bit urgent about the so called collapse of our country. You need to thank the good Lord that neither of his GOP opponents he defeated won the election because we would have been a lot worse off. The division of this country came about from the Tea Bigot Republiklans that hated the fact that a Black man defeated their candidates in 2008 and 2012. It was not just the "large urban turnout" as Paul Ryan had blamed for his 2012 defeat, LOL!
Still trying to convince people of your lies there Johnson? One more time, show me any conservative that ever attacked DumBama's kids. Just one.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#119 Aug 31, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
one only has to read Topix pages to know that racism is still alive and well in the US today.
not sure what this has to do with a cop apprehending a criminal, though.
Because the media and Racist Holder made it a race issue because the cop was white and the suspect was black. Other than that, you are correct. Race has nothing to do with it.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#120 Aug 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to convince people of your lies there Johnson? One more time, show me any conservative that ever attacked DumBama's kids. Just one.
One does not have to convince another what is obvious racism in your party. You just attacked the president's under age kids with such ease and you did not even realize it, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#121 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
FORGET IT ! you missed the whole point ! oh yeah,......if Dr Carson decides to run, I will back him up......this brilliant man DOESN'T FEEL SORRY for himself and was raised in a one parent (mom) household and look at him NEVER HAS HE CLAIMED HE IS A VICTIM of the white man. This man deserves to save our nation if he so desires. His mother brought him up with morals and taught that hard work pays off and gets you everywhere.....and he proved she was right. Doesn't matter what color our leader is as long as he loves our country and it's citizens and is patriotic.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#122 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
One does not have to convince another what is obvious racism in your party. You just attacked the president's under age kids with such ease and you did not even realize it, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
No, I criticized DumBama--not his children. Maybe that's your problem. You don't know enough about the English language to realize what is being said and to whom.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#123 Aug 31, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of crack pipe, it appears that you know a lot about delusional for you to blame something you do not agree with on crak. Is that your excuse for your being such a low life racist? LOFL!
Plenty of experience dealing with thugs like you and brown and ashtray.....

He was a thug
And he died like a thug

Instead of teaching your children to act like humans you teach the to be killed like animals..,,
Michele

Houston, TX

#124 Aug 31, 2014
Everybody should know larry elder by now.

He is like the grand dragon off the kkk in a black mans body.

Larry hates black people period.
He hates martin luther kings memory.

He welcomes all unwarranted unprovoked violence against blacks and will defend a pink persons right to kill black people anyplace,anywhere anytime and will always blame the black person

He defended the police that beat rodney king.

If larry saw a gang of pink demon men raping a black baby, he would blame the black baby.

He. Had a talk show years back & no matter how positive a black person in the show was, he wiuld find a way to trash them.

His show was conceled because black people couldnt even communicate with him no matter how positive they were, he demeaned them. Even pink people were stunned by his hatred for black people.
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#125 Aug 31, 2014
All Democrats wrote:
Better get that boy back on the plantation quick! We can't have free-thinking black folk!
Negros like the word free except when it comes to thinking.On second thought maybe it was free thinking that made the negros decide to burn and loot their local businesses.It really showed ignorance not free thinking.Only low life scum acts like that,negros have never had or ever will have any class.Good day to ya~~~:)
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#126 Aug 31, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of experience dealing with thugs like you and brown and ashtray.....
He was a thug
And he died like a thug
Instead of teaching your children to act like humans you teach the to be killed like animals..,,
Well said and soooo true.I must wonder why negros don't encourage their children to get educated and become productive members of society instead of being drop outs and hood rats?Im sure they will never be smart enough to know they are where they are in life by choice.Then you have idiots like that Sharpton turd that let's them know it's ok to stay a unproductive member of society since it's not their fault they dropped out of school,have a job with no future if they have a job at all, live in government housing and no hope of ever doing any better.Negros are not a very smart race for sure.
Hummmm

Mccrory, AR

#127 Aug 31, 2014
Justin wrote:
Racism isn't a white man shooting a black man. Racism is treating a person differntly, or formulating assumptions about a person, based on their race. The question for me is: Had Michael Brown been white, and all other circumstances been the same, would the police officer still have shot him?
If the police Officer was black would all this stuff be happening????
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#128 Sep 1, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> FORGET IT ! you missed the whole point ! oh yeah,......if Dr Carson decides to run, I will back him up......this brilliant man DOESN'T FEEL SORRY for himself and was raised in a one parent (mom) household and look at him NEVER HAS HE CLAIMED HE IS A VICTIM of the white man. This man deserves to save our nation if he so desires. His mother brought him up with morals and taught that hard work pays off and gets you everywhere.....and he proved she was right. Doesn't matter what color our leader is as long as he loves our country and it's citizens and is patriotic.
Sounds like you are describing another Black man that had the same type of upbringing. He just happens to be the our present president of this country and the most powerful man in the world. Mr. Carson
's life story is to be admired but some of what he says sucked. Like his fellow Conservatives, he likes to inject slavery into a lot of his talking points to the delight of his GOP masters, LOL! Like the time he said the ACA is the worst thing in this country since slavery. So acording to Mr. Carson's rhetoric, the Pearl Harbor and 9/11/2001 attacks are not as terrible as the ACA. How about the Challenger explosion in 1986? Bush lying this country into a war with Iraq? I am sure the families affected by the tragedies will vehemently disagree with the Uncle Tom Carson. Do you agree with Mr. Carson sying the ACA being the worst thing in this country since slavery? If you are able to, a simple yes or no answer will suffice and then you can go cast your vote for Mr. Carson, LOFL!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#129 Sep 1, 2014
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If the police Officer was black would all this stuff be happening????
The riots and looting? Yes. But Racist Holder would probably have stayed home.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#130 Sep 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The riots and looting? Yes. But Racist Holder would probably have stayed home.
The cowardly kan and malitia would have stayed home, LOFL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min russianrepukes 286,755
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min ffj 25,432
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 1 min Katrina 1,243
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,580,602
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 6 min FormerParatrooper 335
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... 8 min Katrina 27
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min cpeter1313 316,308
More from around the web