Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism ...

Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a major problem' in this country

There are 800 comments on the Glenn Beck story from Aug 21, 2014, titled Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a major problem' in this country. In it, Glenn Beck reports that:

If you have watched any of the mainstream media's coverage of the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri on August 9, you have probably heard the incident reduced to these terms: An unarmed black 'teen' was shot dead by white police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glenn Beck.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
rastus

Canton, GA

#1 Aug 21, 2014
yawn
1 post removed
true

Pickering, Canada

#3 Aug 21, 2014
ELDER: I think the media perceives racism to be a far bigger in America. That’s why we spend so much time on people like Donald Sterling, and Cliven Bundy, and before that it was Paul Ryan, who said some things that were racially intemperate. I think we’ve been training black people to think racism is a bigger deal. I think the reason the left wants that is because of votes and power.

I think we have been training black people to think that racism is a bigger deal. And I think the reason that the left wants that is because of votes and power. As long as black people believe that race and racism are the major problem in America, you have got that 95 percent monolithic black vote, without which the Democratic Party cannot survive.

So you have the Jesses and the Als and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Harry Reid constantly bringing up race cards, talking about Republicans raging a war against black people and so forth. So black people have been trained. Surprise, surprise, people in Ferguson believe that the racist criminal justice system is oppressing them, because Barack Obama and Eric Holder have said statements that have given that impression.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#4 Aug 21, 2014
true wrote:
ELDER: I think the media perceives racism to be a far bigger in America. That’s why we spend so much time on people like Donald Sterling, and Cliven Bundy, and before that it was Paul Ryan, who said some things that were racially intemperate. I think we’ve been training black people to think racism is a bigger deal. I think the reason the left wants that is because of votes and power.
I think we have been training black people to think that racism is a bigger deal. And I think the reason that the left wants that is because of votes and power. As long as black people believe that race and racism are the major problem in America, you have got that 95 percent monolithic black vote, without which the Democratic Party cannot survive.
So you have the Jesses and the Als and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Harry Reid constantly bringing up race cards, talking about Republicans raging a war against black people and so forth. So black people have been trained. Surprise, surprise, people in Ferguson believe that the racist criminal justice system is oppressing them, because Barack Obama and Eric Holder have said statements that have given that impression.
true.

See Post # 15 at:

http://tinyurl.com/muo4agx

Ronald
All Democrats

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Better get that boy back on the plantation quick! We can't have free-thinking black folk!
Black Pride of the Sun

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 21, 2014
That's why trolls come here. They rattle the Negroes around here like minstrels jumping on a trampoline and then they laugh. I just shake my damn head.
DAMN!
Logicalism

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2014
true wrote:
ELDER: I think the media perceives racism to be a far bigger in America. That’s why we spend so much time on people like Donald Sterling, and Cliven Bundy, and before that it was Paul Ryan, who said some things that were racially intemperate. I think we’ve been training black people to think racism is a bigger deal. I think the reason the left wants that is because of votes and power.
I think we have been training black people to think that racism is a bigger deal. And I think the reason that the left wants that is because of votes and power. As long as black people believe that race and racism are the major problem in America, you have got that 95 percent monolithic black vote, without which the Democratic Party cannot survive.
So you have the Jesses and the Als and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Harry Reid constantly bringing up race cards, talking about Republicans raging a war against black people and so forth. So black people have been trained. Surprise, surprise, people in Ferguson believe that the racist criminal justice system is oppressing them, because Barack Obama and Eric Holder have said statements that have given that impression.
Oh, I figured that out many, many years ago. It's kind of funny, really. I look at that like ancient history, yet millions of people have yet to figure the OBVIOUS out. lol! So insane, but that's the power of the propagandist system using the media/news/Hollywood, schools and government together. This is "crazy conspiracy" talk, says the blind puppet, however.

There's an agenda behind basically everything you see on TV today. Whether it's to make more money off of the slaves, er, "citizens" by way of Christmas present purchasing, Valentines day purchasing, birthday gift purchases; marketing for pharmaceutical poison drugs left and right, or emotionally sway the slaves to vote *this* way or *that* way in upcoming elections.

It's just way too big for them to believe that there's a group at the top that'd pull all of this off, but you say, this didn't just start yesterday, nor last year, nor last decade, nor last century. This has been going on for hundreds (even thousands) of years. It's passed down from one generation to the next.

Look at history (cannot even be trusted entirely) in this context and you'll realize this. I'm sure there's a lot missing from those brainwashing "history" books, too, because that'd shed way more light on them than they'd like.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2014
I am not surprised it was Larry Elder with another viewpoint. I have listened to his radio program on occasion. I do find that he goes out of his way to make Blacks out to be the villains in most topics that discuss race.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#9 Aug 22, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
I am not surprised it was Larry Elder with another viewpoint. I have listened to his radio program on occasion. I do find that he goes out of his way to make Blacks out to be the villains in most topics that discuss race.
Ms Mack.

Yes. Larry Elder is not a typical African. He tells the truth. As Orwell said, "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".

Ronald
1 post removed
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#11 Aug 22, 2014
I think we black folks need to pick ourselves up by the bootstraps instead of complaining about this imaginary "racism."

We may actually get ahead this way.

Just sayin.......
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Why hasn't anyone addressed the horrible grammar problem in MO? Even a State Senator couldn't speak proper English. I thought I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre with all the "I'll axe you one more time" and "I was never axed" and "I axed the victim's Mother.."?

Do they have school's in Missouri?

Let's spend more time teaching children to speak English, not to walk in the middle of the street, how to cinch a belt, and how to eat chicken, watermelon and chuck a spear.
All Democrats

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Rock wrote:
I think we black folks need to pick ourselves up by the bootstraps instead of complaining about this imaginary "racism."
We may actually get ahead this way.
Just sayin.......
I won't allow it. I am here to keep you down. Don't forget to vote. I'll get you a CELL PHONE!
1 post removed
Justin

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2014
Racism isn't a white man shooting a black man. Racism is treating a person differntly, or formulating assumptions about a person, based on their race. The question for me is: Had Michael Brown been white, and all other circumstances been the same, would the police officer still have shot him?
End Racism

Beverly, MA

#16 Aug 22, 2014
Justin wrote:
Racism isn't a white man shooting a black man. Racism is treating a person differntly, or formulating assumptions about a person, based on their race. The question for me is: Had Michael Brown been white, and all other circumstances been the same, would the police officer still have shot him?
Finally, somebody asks the correct question. Racism is alive and well. Witness it everyday by the way people are approached simply because of their race, religion or ethnicity. See clerks address people in disrespectful ways when the customer is perceived to be an undesirable. They then turn around and address a white man or woman with a completely different attitude.

Have also seen it with police. If a white man or woman is questioned about anything, the tone used with them is much more respectful and considerate than the tone and attitude used with a black man or black woman.

I have no idea what happened in Missouri, but one thing that would not surprise me is that Michael may have been approached with an attitude that may have unnecessarily escalated the situation.

Because there is no video, we will never know the whole story and that is unfortunate. I hope going forward every police officer has a camera recording everything said and done in an encounter. Pretty sure these kinds of problems will be reduced significantly.

As a general rule, both the policeman and citizen will behave much differently if a camera is pointed at them.

Sad that racism still exists. There is no shortage of racist remarks here on Topix. That in and of itself is quite revealing.
Monty Anaconda

San Antonio, TX

#17 Aug 22, 2014
Justin wrote:
Racism isn't a white man shooting a black man. Racism is treating a person differntly, or formulating assumptions about a person, based on their race. The question for me is: Had Michael Brown been white, and all other circumstances been the same, would the police officer still have shot him?
Formulating an opinion is called deductive observation. If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then fried chicken, watermelon, spear, lip disk, shoe shine, Mick Jagger, cotton, etc.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#18 Aug 22, 2014
true wrote:
ELDER: I think the media perceives racism to be a far bigger in America. That’s why we spend so much time on people like Donald Sterling, and Cliven Bundy, and before that it was Paul Ryan, who said some things that were racially intemperate. I think we’ve been training black people to think racism is a bigger deal. I think the reason the left wants that is because of votes and power.
I think we have been training black people to think that racism is a bigger deal. And I think the reason that the left wants that is because of votes and power. As long as black people believe that race and racism are the major problem in America, you have got that 95 percent monolithic black vote, without which the Democratic Party cannot survive.
So you have the Jesses and the Als and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Harry Reid constantly bringing up race cards, talking about Republicans raging a war against black people and so forth. So black people have been trained. Surprise, surprise, people in Ferguson believe that the racist criminal justice system is oppressing them, because Barack Obama and Eric Holder have said statements that have given that impression.
Spot on, Brilliant post.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#19 Aug 22, 2014
true wrote:
ELDER: I think the media perceives racism to be a far bigger in America. That’s why we spend so much time on people like Donald Sterling, and Cliven Bundy, and before that it was Paul Ryan, who said some things that were racially intemperate. I think we’ve been training black people to think racism is a bigger deal. I think the reason the left wants that is because of votes and power.
I think we have been training black people to think that racism is a bigger deal. And I think the reason that the left wants that is because of votes and power. As long as black people believe that race and racism are the major problem in America, you have got that 95 percent monolithic black vote, without which the Democratic Party cannot survive.
So you have the Jesses and the Als and Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Harry Reid constantly bringing up race cards, talking about Republicans raging a war against black people and so forth. So black people have been trained. Surprise, surprise, people in Ferguson believe that the racist criminal justice system is oppressing them, because Barack Obama and Eric Holder have said statements that have given that impression.
The new plantation is the Democrat welfare plantation, life long dependency in exchange for life long votes.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#20 Aug 22, 2014
rastus wrote:
yawn
Grow up man child. It hurts to think doesn't it?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#21 Aug 22, 2014
Justin wrote:
Racism isn't a white man shooting a black man. Racism is treating a person differntly, or formulating assumptions about a person, based on their race. The question for me is: Had Michael Brown been white, and all other circumstances been the same, would the police officer still have shot him?
Justin.

The problem with your hypothesis is that had Brown been White, the circumstances would not have been the same. The African race is unique. Africans express their "culture" in a manner unique unto to themselves. One can easily observe that uniqueness by observing the African in his native habitat. Africans who have had little previous contact with the higher races behave in the same unstructured, disorderly, and unpredictable manner not unlike those Africans who reside in the western hemisphere. Social dreamers would have us believe that Africans are merely White men with dark skin. Those views have no place in today's modern world. In fact, such old fashioned beliefs are the core components of the modern day "racism" that has damaged society so.

Ronald
Leroy

Clio, MI

#22 Aug 22, 2014
Monty Anaconda wrote:
Why hasn't anyone addressed the horrible grammar problem in MO? Even a State Senator couldn't speak proper English. I thought I was watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre with all the "I'll axe you one more time" and "I was never axed" and "I axed the victim's Mother.."?
Do they have school's in Missouri?
Let's spend more time teaching children to speak English, not to walk in the middle of the street, how to cinch a belt, and how to eat chicken, watermelon and chuck a spear.
Don't forget "duh", the blacks way of saying "the". Black congress members do it and they are supposed to be the best blacks have to offer. Which goes to show, even the best of the blacks are ignorant.
smarty pants

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 22, 2014
End Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, somebody asks the correct question. Racism is alive and well. Witness it everyday by the way people are approached simply because of their race, religion or ethnicity. See clerks address people in disrespectful ways when the customer is perceived to be an undesirable. They then turn around and address a white man or woman with a completely different attitude.
Have also seen it with police. If a white man or woman is questioned about anything, the tone used with them is much more respectful and considerate than the tone and attitude used with a black man or black woman.
I have no idea what happened in Missouri, but one thing that would not surprise me is that Michael may have been approached with an attitude that may have unnecessarily escalated the situation.
Because there is no video, we will never know the whole story and that is unfortunate. I hope going forward every police officer has a camera recording everything said and done in an encounter. Pretty sure these kinds of problems will be reduced significantly.
As a general rule, both the policeman and citizen will behave much differently if a camera is pointed at them.
Sad that racism still exists. There is no shortage of racist remarks here on Topix. That in and of itself is quite revealing.
Oh gosh. You desire a video of the police confrontation, knowing now there is not one. You say that might help. Well, we have video of Mike in the store, correct? Do you see anyone in that video escalating the situation EXCEPT MIKE? Did the clerk approach him with any kind of UNWARRANTED attitude? Are we to allow the Mike's of the world to run over top of us because if we make them mad they might give us "attitude"? Also, if a damn police officer badge and gun don't settle your ass down, I highly doubt a damn camera would make a bit of difference! Nor would giving him a big teddy bear hug while singing Hush a Little Baby. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 min WasteWater 79
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Taletha 16 388,139
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 3 min Eleanor 297
News Orlando Democrat: FDA should end ban on gay men... 3 min Rainbow Kid 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,395,493
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Woj 216,796
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 199,373
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min WasteWater 3,471
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 18 min Get Out 1,142
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 28 min dindu tribal leader 282
More from around the web