Questionable design blamed for health website woes WASHINGTON a " A...

Oct 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

A computer screen shows a website run by the federal government where people can enroll for health care exchanges under President Barack Obama's health care law, at a community meeting in Miami Gardens Oct. 3, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Questionable design.
Who woulda thunk it?
The entire law is of questionable design. Even king Barack released Big Business from this onerous tax!

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

A more accurate telling of the story would include the fact that no one wants it and they're staying away in droves! Obama knew this would happen and tried to head it off by getting Hollywood to "sell" it for him. That was another fiasco by this most incompetent of presidents.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

SirPrize wrote:
Questionable design.
Who woulda thunk it?
The entire law is of questionable design. Even king Barack released Big Business from this onerous tax!
do U know who"s Dr. Watson? and Dr. Obama?! not Lincoln lawyer BO!! that why he is talking loud!!! ;-000h, Dr. Obama Unions liked Dr. Kissinger, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Dr. Guptub and......more..;-000h, Halaricare for Dr. Obama in 2016;-000
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

TerryE wrote:
A more accurate telling of the story would include the fact that no one wants it and they're staying away in droves! Obama knew this would happen and tried to head it off by getting Hollywood to "sell" it for him. That was another fiasco by this most incompetent of presidents.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Terri! u think dead?;) they all in heaven;-000h, Yo presidone was elected bi duck people!!!!;-000h, lame chic;-00

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

You have to buy the computer program to see what's in it.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

These Obama people cannot be as stupid as they appear. They have to have a plan to look stupid. They have had over 4 years to figure out how they would handle this healthcare disaster. They pretended President Bush was stupid, but he never had anything as stupid as Obamacare going for him. He is a genius next to the first black President.
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

RustyS wrote:
You have to buy the computer program to see what's in it.
Gordone Moore frum Intel had came out with the smart-grid!! no wonthe it's da grid of intel.com/moore-law+dr.Obama

just testing;-000
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

ha;) working blue dok!;-00
Debts Chain

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
These Obama people cannot be as stupid as they appear. They have to have a plan to look stupid. They have had over 4 years to figure out how they would handle this healthcare disaster. They pretended President Bush was stupid, but he never had anything as stupid as Obamacare going for him. He is a genius next to the first black President.
Wishingtoon DC not district of Culumbus no mas' it's Drama Class and Club to Collect yo Debts;-000
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Afro-Engineering
cruzzin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Try posting anything about Obama's 2006 statement about raising the debt ceiling and see it get deleted. Who would do that? Would Obama?
Do a search for (2006 Obama debt ceiling) and look at what "blaze" or "Snopes" has to say. I have had probably 30 links to those sites about Omama's senate floor speech deleted.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

If this is a design problem change the design, and get this thing up, and running. We have 6 months to take a good look at this whole government shake-down. Then what? By then the 2016 election will be looming, and the lies will be thick trying to explain why you still can't sign on. I am so thankful for the exemption.
1 post removed

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Just another perfect example of government.

Can anyone really truly give 1, just 1, and only 1, example where government touching something has not destroyed it in the process.

Wars? Have not won a war since WW2. Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Korea, Libya? Oh yeah, those went over so well huh?

Education? Since the establishment of the DoE, the level of education in the US has plummeted. We were #1 in education, but, since the DoE I think if I remember correctly we are around 25-30.....

Trade? Yeah, how has NAFTA gone so far? Outsourcing anyone?

Shall we keep going?

Everything government touches turns to shit. That is a fact.

So anyone that can come up with 1, just 1, example where government has done something right, you get a cookie.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Kahoki wrote:
Just another perfect example of government.
Can anyone really truly give 1, just 1, and only 1, example where government touching something has not destroyed it in the process.
Wars? Have not won a war since WW2. Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Vietnam, Korea, Libya? Oh yeah, those went over so well huh?
Education? Since the establishment of the DoE, the level of education in the US has plummeted. We were #1 in education, but, since the DoE I think if I remember correctly we are around 25-30.....
Trade? Yeah, how has NAFTA gone so far? Outsourcing anyone?
Shall we keep going?
Everything government touches turns to shit. That is a fact.
So anyone that can come up with 1, just 1, example where government has done something right, you get a cookie.
They tax the working people while saying they hate rich people and love poor people?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

outsource to a foreign country, pay them 93 million dollars and end up with a program it looks like someone wrote on a radio shack 'trash' trs80. kinda makes those old military purchases of 10,000.00 hammers seem like small taters don't it ?
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

The sad part of this whole debacle is the Obama Administration knew there was going to be disastrous problems with the Obamacare sign up months ago, and they let it happen anyway. It won't affect them or their people so who cares. What difference does it make?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••