REPORT: Neighbor attacked U.S. Sen. R...

REPORT: Neighbor attacked U.S. Sen. Rand Paul over property line dispute, yard debris

There are 31 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Jun 11, 2018, titled REPORT: Neighbor attacked U.S. Sen. Rand Paul over property line dispute, yard debris. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

Sheriff Donnie Tinnel confirms that Charlee Campbell was not allowed to return home, after she was released from a Louisville hospital on Saturday. Sheriff Donnie Tinnel confirms that Charlee Campbell was not allowed to return home, after she was released from a Louisville hospital on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what the F£€K

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2018
I bet Rand Paul feels real good about himself.
omg

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 11, 2018
Didn't this just happen to another neighbor months ago?
Emma Thurman

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2018
omg wrote:
Didn't this just happen to another neighbor months ago?
Yes, it's the same neighbor. The guy is getting 21 months prison time because a senator wouldn't clean his own mess. So a senator can't afford to have the ugly mess hauled away instead of piling it against a neighbor's backyard. Sounds like he doesn't have any respect for anyone.
patriot

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2018
Emma Thurman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the same neighbor. The guy is getting 21 months prison time because a senator wouldn't clean his own mess. So a senator can't afford to have the ugly mess hauled away instead of piling it against a neighbor's backyard. Sounds like he doesn't have any respect for anyone.
You are so right, in fact, every time he or Mitch McConnell show up to a rare event in Kentucky someone should kick their asses up and down the street. They do not care about anyone but themselves. If the government doesn't work for the people, not themselves, or wealthy groups, they should be beaten and tarred and feathered in the public square and their money should be distributed to people attending the tar and feather festival.
americaway2expen sive

Jacksonville, AR

#5 Jun 12, 2018
Hahhahhah!
Emma Thurman

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2018
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right, in fact, every time he or Mitch McConnell show up to a rare event in Kentucky someone should kick their asses up and down the street. They do not care about anyone but themselves. If the government doesn't work for the people, not themselves, or wealthy groups, they should be beaten and tarred and feathered in the public square and their money should be distributed to people attending the tar and feather festival.
Beaten and tarred and feathered in the public square is going a bit too far. Dropping the charges would be the mature way of handling it.
wakeuptrumpetuca ndoit

Jacksonville, AR

#7 Jun 12, 2018
Trumpet is supposed to be like a resurrected from the dead Jesus or Muhammad to the American and Global economies. We still got time. We'll see! ;-D
foxnewslouisvill eweb

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Jun 12, 2018
WDRB.com (fox tv louisville, ky region news web)
pand raul senate site

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Jun 12, 2018
Deport Him

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 12, 2018
That little French Canadian liberal is a POS and mentally unstable.
I hope he gets what the dude deserves.
Slim

Villa Park, IL

#11 Jun 12, 2018
Deport Him wrote:
That little French Canadian liberal is a POS and mentally unstable.
I hope he gets what the dude deserves.
You ever pour your yard waste on me I will beat you like a rug.
KMyA

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2018
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever pour your yard waste on me I will beat you like a rug.
If you have the nerve!
Paul Watkins

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2018
patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

You are so right, in fact, every time he or Mitch McConnell show up to a rare event in Kentucky someone should kick their asses up and down the street. They do not care about anyone but themselves. If the government doesn't work for the people, not themselves, or wealthy groups, they should be beaten and tarred and feathered in the public square and their money should be distributed to people attending the tar and feather festival.
Mitch McConnell is the greatest
Emma Thurman

United States

#14 Jun 12, 2018
Do you think he will be a real man and drop the charges?
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2018
These idiot urban dwellers posting here don't even know what yard debris is. The lunatic getting physically violent against a Senator for a small pile of twigs, leaves and small brances needs his head examined, while incarcerated. These idiot urban youth moving into Kentucky need to learn about nature and nature's way of recycling and composting Earth's yard debris.
USaWORLDBULLYWAR MONGERS

Elmhurst, NY

#16 Jun 12, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
These idiot urban dwellers posting here don't even know what yard debris is. The lunatic getting physically violent against a Senator for a small pile of twigs, leaves and small brances needs his head examined, while incarcerated. These idiot urban youth moving into Kentucky need to learn about nature and nature's way of recycling and composting Earth's yard debris.
And_while_You_Filthy_CONnedSer vatice_stupid__support_and_mak e_Monetry_Investing_In_Industr ies_that_produce_Toxic_waste_t hat_pollute_our_backyards<a nd_environment
_with_Chemicals,OIl...

JAJAJAJA
Emma Thurman

United States

#17 Jun 12, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Small pile? Did you not read? You talk about learning. Try reading before running your mouth.
Emma Thurman

United States

#18 Jun 12, 2018
USaWORLDBULLYWARMONGERS wrote:
<quoted text>And_while_You_Filthy_C ONnedServatice_stupid__support _and_make_Monetry_Investing_In _Industries_that_produce_Toxic _waste_that_pollute_our_backya rds<and_environment
_with_Chemicals,OIl...

JAJAJAJA
Are the underscores necessary?
he is crazy

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jun 13, 2018
Emma Thurman wrote:
<quoted text>
Small pile? Did you not read? You talk about learning. Try reading before running your mouth.
He is lying woman!
teacher

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 13, 2018
USaWORLDBULLYWARMONGERS wrote:
<quoted text>And_while_You_Filthy_C ONnedServatice_stupid__support _and_make_Monetry_Investing_In _Industries_that_produce_Toxic _waste_that_pollute_our_backya rds<and_environment
_with_Chemicals,OIl...

JAJAJAJA
I sincerely hope you are not as dumb as your post makes you appear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Under Donald Trump, more cops are acting as imm... 5 min illegalisillegal 113
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min FUmonitor 105,892
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Earl 1,829,323
News Conservatism After Christianity 11 min haupia pie 138
News Trump says it's 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh ass... 14 min anonymous 14
News Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in... 17 min nanoanomaly 4
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 41,279
News Woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual miscon... 22 min haupia pie 223
News Trump's land of delusion 39 min jtkluempers 6,170