Snowden seeks the world's help agains...

Snowden seeks the world's help against U.S. charges

There are 6 comments on the CBS News story from Nov 2, 2013, titled Snowden seeks the world's help against U.S. charges. In it, CBS News reports that:

The U.S. refused to show any leniency to fugitive leaker Edward Snowden on Friday, even as Secretary of State John Kerry conceded that eavesdropping on allies had happened on "automatic pilot" and went too far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Just Dump It

Cherry Hill, NJ

#1 Nov 2, 2013
Snowden knows what Obama did last summer.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Nov 2, 2013
God bless whistle blowers.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Snowden is more of an American hero then the politicians we have running around making America a laughing stock.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 3, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Snowden is more of an American hero then the politicians we have running around making America a laughing stock.
I agree totally, Cat! God bless him and give him courage as he now is a man without a country. What a life for him, now. I believe he is now employed (job offered).
1 post removed
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Lambertville, NJ

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I agree. I hope he can remain free and unmolested by US authorities. Do the right thing and look what happens!!
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#7 Nov 4, 2013
I fear for his life, and I am sure he does too. I pray he can meet a nice woman, and have a half way normal life. He will try to tell what he knows so we can begin to correct the mistakes we have made. We had no business spying on our allies. I am sure we didn't spy on any Muslim leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,130
News Jeb Bush's new stance on Trump: Bring it on 5 min GoHomeJethro 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,278,300
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 11 min Eagle 12 12,910
News Biden says he's not sure if he will seek presid... 12 min Goose 2
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 13 min Rainbow Kid 174
News NAACP members call for protection of voting rights 13 min kuda 13
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Le Jimbo 194,249
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min Aura Mytha 174,015
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr valerie 341,545
More from around the web