Mongiardo considering run for governor's seat

Dec 1, 2012 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville 12

HAZARD, KY Former Kentucky Lt. Gov. Daniel Mongiardo says he's considering a run for the commonwealth's top seat.

Full Story
Marie

London, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
he has destoryed his politial carrerr he don't need to run for nothing but the state line.
Abraham

London, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
He would be a great improvement and would help eastern kentucky
Marie

London, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
how stupid can you be he done nothing for east Ky all he done was talked about us like we were stupid.
knott countsin

Hindman, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
I'd vote for him.
Perry working in Coal

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I don't speak to him if I see in in Food City!!!! I did not like him as a doctor, he took my money named a disease, and walked off without looking in my ear!!!!!! Went to Lexington, DID NOT have the disease he said!!!! He did nothing for Eastern KY when in office. He has never mentioned coal and never will!!! He is as use less as Ashley Judd, wanting to run for Ky senate!!!! Born in CA. Married in Scotland, Lives sometimes in TN. Did go to UK, and majored in French. Hates coal and vows to end MTR!!!! Yelp, we all need a good dose of that job killing disease!!!! They both make me sick!!!!! BUT, that is Obama's kind of people!!!!!
knott countsin

Hindman, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Perry working in Coal wrote:
I don't speak to him if I see in in Food City!!!! I did not like him as a doctor, he took my money named a disease, and walked off without looking in my ear!!!!!! Went to Lexington, DID NOT have the disease he said!!!! He did nothing for Eastern KY when in office. He has never mentioned coal and never will!!! He is as use less as Ashley Judd, wanting to run for Ky senate!!!! Born in CA. Married in Scotland, Lives sometimes in TN. Did go to UK, and majored in French. Hates coal and vows to end MTR!!!! Yelp, we all need a good dose of that job killing disease!!!! They both make me sick!!!!! BUT, that is Obama's kind of people!!!!!
We all have opinions. He saved my child's life once so to me he's the best doctor there is. I agree about Ashley Judd though that has to be a joke.
Perry working in Coal

Manchester, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
knott countsin wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have opinions. He saved my child's life once so to me he's the best doctor there is. I agree about Ashley Judd though that has to be a joke.
I hear some people love him as a doctor, and that is fine. I think the world of his sister and dad!!!!! I did not have insurance and was self pay. He probably didn't think I could pay for anything. I was brushed off, but have talked to other people especially with children who he is wonderful!!!!! I CAN CHOOSE ANOTHER DOCTOR and did. However, I if he is elected can not change my personal governer!!!!! These days it comes down to what are the people we put in office going to do to help our people in OUR region!!!!!! I would perfer you keep him as a doctor, and Ashley keep acting on TV!!!!! That would make our lives in Eastern Kentucky probably a little easier!!!!!!
truth

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2012
What he wants us ignorant racist rednecks to vote for him? He can forget it!
tom

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
he is a losser either way md or politision needs to go back to school and learn how life really is in ky
pillz

London, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2012
i'd vote for the fella cleared up my clap like sonabitch
joker

Hyden, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2012
POS won't get me vote
truth

London, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
He should just move and let us ol rednecks be rid of his aggravation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,143,685
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 21 min aziz dostum dander 1,535
Column: Republicans can stop pretending they wa... 50 min Quirky 4
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 1 hr serfs up 359
Rethinking the cost of Western intervention in ... 1 hr Tm clms 8
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 127,567
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 283,331
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 3 hr TaylorHayes 140
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 3 hr Signed up Tinka 849
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 hr Ronald 2,789