The Coming Fight Over Immigration Policy

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Ron Elving , senior Washington editor, NPR Jan Ting , professor, Temple University Beasley School of Law Doris Meissner , director of the U.S. Immigration Policy Program, Migration Policy Institute President Barack Obama says he hopes that the immigration reform plan designed out by a bipartisan Senate committee will become a bill as soon as March.

Comments
21 - 40 of 50 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2013
conservative crapola

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Funnier was the embarrassing poverty-stricken, teabagging, red state of lousyana and it's failure to prevent a power loss at the superdome. This is what you get when teabagger states play-act running themselves and call for less government. Imagine lousyana trying to get by completely on their own, with no extra federal dollars.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 4, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Funnier was the embarrassing poverty-stricken, teabagging, red state of lousyana and it's failure to prevent a power loss at the superdome. This is what you get when teabagger states play-act running themselves and call for less government. Imagine lousyana trying to get by completely on their own, with no extra federal dollars.
hahahahahahahahaha
The power outage blew twice whle bounce' did her rehersals. Probable lip sinked again and it took too much power to put her fat but on the big screen.
conservative crapola

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for verifying that red state infrastructure sucks. And the amateur right to work electricians didn't know their amp from a hole in the ground. At least we have some satisfaction that they're making 3,000-5,000 less per year than qualified electricians.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 4, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for verifying that red state infrastructure sucks. And the amateur right to work electricians didn't know their amp from a hole in the ground. At least we have some satisfaction that they're making 3,000-5,000 less per year than qualified electricians.
hahahahahahahahaha
No no cupcake dats da chocolate city remember........till your boy Nagin and the liberal Govenor drowned most of them.
conservative crapola

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 4, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection from right-to-work ineptitude noted. Another win for me, AUbama

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 4, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Deflection from right-to-work ineptitude noted. Another win for me, AUbama
hahahahahahahahahahaha
OBAMA:'NO DOUBT' WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...

DOW SLIDES...
__________
Gasoline costs take biggest share of household income in three decades...over $4..again.
conservative crapola

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 4, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? From 14,000 AUbama?

hahahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 4, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? From 14,000 AUbama?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Your quips are boring, and it's still Obama's fault.
conservative crapola

Macungie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 4, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to know he owns you to this extent. Funny as hell.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 5, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to know he owns you to this extent. Funny as hell.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh yeah, he don't even own a shotgun, he has to photo shop a scene with him supposedly shooting. A three year old could tell it's a fake.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 5, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, he don't even own a shotgun, he has to photo shop a scene with him supposedly shooting. A three year old could tell it's a fake.
shows your age...it was proved to be real...

so your two? or one?
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 5, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA:'NO DOUBT' WE NEED MORE NEW TAXES...
DOW SLIDES...
__________
Gasoline costs take biggest share of household income in three decades...over $4..again.
it ain't up to $4 here. Its actually lower than the the summer of '08....hmmmm
1 post removed

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 5, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>shows your age...it was proved to be real...
so your two? or one?
Oh my, did that attack impress the other liberal children on the play ground. Hold up your applause signs pookie so they will know when to cheer.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 5, 2013
 
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee Obama is a better marksman than AU fraudbo.
Call paypal, deposit $25,000 and I'll take that bet. I'll be waiting for their call.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 5, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it ain't up to $4 here. Its actually lower than the the summer of '08....hmmmm
Sorry, if it's not in the MSM it didn't happen.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 5, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, if it's not in the MSM it didn't happen.
in fact, it is real regardless of any media. gas prices are still lower than the summer of '08.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 5, 2013
 
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, did that attack impress the other liberal children on the play ground. Hold up your applause signs pookie so they will know when to cheer.
Who cares who it impressed? just another example of you posting pure bullshit and being caught out doing so...
1 post removed

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 5, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, it is real regardless of any media. gas prices are still lower than the summer of '08.
The summer of o8, prices were up for two weeks. In 2009 Obama inherited $1.89 gas. It has been basically over three dollars and sometimes over four for over four years. Aren't facts fun.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 5, 2013
 
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares who it impressed? just another example of you posting pure bullshit and being caught out doing so...
Ya gots ta provide da proofs der pooking. Liberal lie too much to take words as fact.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
A. You can't afford it on your socialism secrutiny and disability
B. Go to the WH or Camp David and challenge him face to face. But that won't work. You hide behind your keyboard.
C. Your shooting heroin doesn't count.
D. I win again.
hahahahahahahaha
AUbama cry-a-thon: Day 91
Such bullchit. Anyone that has shot skeet knows you don't shooot level, the barrel is elevated, smoke doesn't come out the side of the barrel, but the end, and the shotgun isn't even molded to his shoulder correctly. If he actually shot a real shot gun it would knock the wussy down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••