Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Lo...

Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Loss of Emails

There are 184 comments on the Roll Call story from Jun 24, 2014, titled Issa, Cummings Clash Anew Over IRS Loss of Emails. In it, Roll Call reports that:

Democrats spent much of Monday's IRS hearing criticizing Issa's handling of the proceedings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roll Call.

Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#65 Jun 26, 2014
No, Lerner's computer didn't crash. It was destroyed for good reason. Enough of her E Mails are available from other Computers to prove she lied to Congress, She isn't protected. She is white. She's going under the bus.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#66 Jun 26, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP and half of the Dems feel this is a cover up. You are not listening to what is going on, being said, and what the Americans want - if you were you would know 76% believe the lost e-mails are a LIE AND A COVER-UP. Why do you think Lerner is taking the 5th. I gave you more credit for knowing what was happening than what you have shown on this post.
I do want to know the truth about IRS, BENGHAZI, VA, FAST AND FURIOUS, NSA, import of illegal children and all of the rest of his major issues like foreign policy and now I also want to know about the missing E-Mails from EPA.
The American People should know the TRUTH.
I too want to know the truth about all these issues. However I believe that getting to the truth is to wait until the facts are known.

It's the case that 76% of the people think the lost emails are part of a coverup. But that doesn't make it true. These people also don't yet have the facts.

I personally find the "lost email" claim a little hard to swallow. But I will not join a campaign to convict without a trial.

I think the other issues you mention have already been resolved, and are just part of the usual right wing smear campaign. Why don't you at least admit that you WANT the truth to convict the left and vindicate the right? As I suggested earlier, you have already made up your mind.

Location hidden

#67 Jun 26, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, 76% of Americans want the IRS investigations to continue.
Do you need help removing your foot from your mouth?
I'm one of those 76%. Are you trying to make a point?
Do you need a remedial reading tutor?

Location hidden

#68 Jun 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>His ignorance and partiality is so extreme that you cannot defend his actions especially since he knows better and what is permitted and what isn't as a point of order. Maybe you can fool the children here on Topix world, but not the high information voters.
Sorry I fooled you. It wasn't intentional.

“PRESIDENT TRUMP & VP PENCE”

Since: Mar 09

WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

#69 Jun 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm one of those 76%. Are you trying to make a point?
Do you need a remedial reading tutor?
What? I think youre the one that needs the tutor..go back and read the posts...this time for comprehension.

Hellurrrr.

Location hidden

#70 Jun 26, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I think youre the one that needs the tutor..go back and read the posts...this time for comprehension.
Hellurrrr.
I think I'll skip that invitation. At the moment I'm curled up with Sarah Palin's new book titled, "HUH?" She writes under the pseudonym Ima Simpleton.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#71 Jun 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I too want to know the truth about all these issues. However I believe that getting to the truth is to wait until the facts are known.
It's the case that 76% of the people think the lost emails are part of a coverup. But that doesn't make it true. These people also don't yet have the facts.
I personally find the "lost email" claim a little hard to swallow. But I will not join a campaign to convict without a trial.
I think the other issues you mention have already been resolved, and are just part of the usual right wing smear campaign. Why don't you at least admit that you WANT the truth to convict the left and vindicate the right? As I suggested earlier, you have already made up your mind.
VA has been resolved??? Tell that to the family of the dead veterans who could not get an appointment. Benghazi - tell that to the mothers of the 4 dead Americans - still no parent has been told anything. Hillary and Obama are innocent of all wrong doings because - oh that's right - the VIDEO DID IT. Fast and Furious tell the mother of the dead Border Patrol that got shot with an American weapon that was sent to Mexico - Holder knows all about. How would you feel if it was your son or daughter?????? I am sure you would have a different tune.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#72 Jun 26, 2014
And how do we get the facts from people so corrupt they will lie under oath? We've already caught 2, and it is only a matter of time until we get the rest. But it isn't simple. These people are professionals. They can look you right in the eye, and lie.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#73 Jun 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll skip that invitation. At the moment I'm curled up with Sarah Palin's new book titled, "HUH?" She writes under the pseudonym Ima Simpleton.
I've heard she colored all the book's drawings all by herself.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#74 Jun 26, 2014
At least when Sarah writes a book the Publisher makes money. Hillary's Publisher won't even get his Advance back. No one wants Hillary's book. I heard no one believes a word in it.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#75 Jun 26, 2014
You Democrats areSOOOOO afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you trash them so much? If they don't mean anything you wouldn't do anything cause you don't care. But you do and your'e scared shtless.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#76 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
And how do we get the facts from people so corrupt they will lie under oath? We've already caught 2, and it is only a matter of time until we get the rest. But it isn't simple. These people are professionals. They can look you right in the eye, and lie.
Hillary made a secret deal with Huma to keep Weiner quiet
www.nypost.com
foster

Ashburn, VA

#77 Jun 27, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
VA has been resolved??? Tell that to the family of the dead veterans who could not get an appointment. Benghazi - tell that to the mothers of the 4 dead Americans - still no parent has been told anything. Hillary and Obama are innocent of all wrong doings because - oh that's right - the VIDEO DID IT. Fast and Furious tell the mother of the dead Border Patrol that got shot with an American weapon that was sent to Mexico - Holder knows all about. How would you feel if it was your son or daughter?????? I am sure you would have a different tune.
None of the allegations listed in your post have been proven as fact. They're all speculation fueling empty rhetoric.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#78 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
At least when Sarah writes a book the Publisher makes money. Hillary's Publisher won't even get his Advance back. No one wants Hillary's book. I heard no one believes a word in it.
few American citizens believe Sarah Palin is capable of writing a book. She doesnt read daily Newspapers
foster

Ashburn, VA

#79 Jun 27, 2014
the Light wrote:
You Democrats areSOOOOO afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you trash them so much? If they don't mean anything you wouldn't do anything cause you don't care. But you do and your'e scared shtless.
Who can be scared of Tea Bag? They're not competive enough to survive the season primary elections? LOL, win an election soon. That may change the dynamics.
1 post removed

Paris

#81 Jun 27, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
No, Lerner's computer didn't crash. It was destroyed for good reason. Enough of her E Mails are available from other Computers to prove she lied to Congress, She isn't protected. She is white. She's going under the bus.
Ten days after that her emails be turned over..........before hiding the evidence and stalling began.

Paris

#82 Jun 27, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll skip that invitation. At the moment I'm curled up with Sarah Palin's new book titled, "HUH?" She writes under the pseudonym Ima Simpleton.
It will out sell Hillary's new book.

Paris

#83 Jun 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>None of the allegations listed in your post have been proven as fact. They're all speculation fueling empty rhetoric.
Maybe if they quit destroying evidence, we would be farther.
yup

Philadelphia, PA

#84 Jun 27, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if they quit destroying evidence, we would be farther.
Maybe when you prove your claims - you and Issa won't look & sound like deranged clowns.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#85 Jun 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the allegations listed in your post have been proven as fact. They're all speculation fueling empty rhetoric.
senior citizen wrote:

<quoted text>

PROVE THAT IT IS EMPTY RHETORIC.

That is NOT what American citizens( some Dems and GOPs) believe. You can't keep burying chit in the sand box and not get caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min what 265,193
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min oops 26,088
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 25 min dane jah 88
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min VetnorsGate 1,521,952
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Dr Guru 240,348
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 53 min Retribution 40
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 58 min Retribution 317
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 2 hr Trump your President 314
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 179
More from around the web