Obama walks tightrope in Africa by su...

Obama walks tightrope in Africa by supporting gay rights, but not too loudly

There are 3 comments on the Canada.com story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Obama walks tightrope in Africa by supporting gay rights, but not too loudly. In it, Canada.com reports that:

FILE In this March 28, 2013 file photo, President Barack Obama speaks in the Cabinet Room of the White House in Washington, after a meeting with, from left, Senegal President Macky Sall; Malawi President Joyce Banda; Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma; and Cape Verde Prime Minister Jose Maria Pereira Neves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

Caleb Joshua

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#1 Jul 1, 2013
Obama seems to be on a special mission in his in progress African trip. He is using his global fame to re-launch the old infamous song namely gay rights to Africa. It worked very well for him during the second term contest and he thinks it will do the same in Africa. The Senegalese leader did the right thing teling Obama off on the sport but I think he should have said more once and for all. Anyhow I have feelings that Obama learnt his lessons with a price to his seemingly spotless career as one of the few leaders who don’t make stupid miscalculation mistakes.
gonewild

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2013
Obama screws up again!
Truly excellent advice

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Maybe it is because Obama is gay too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,417,743
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 15,740
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 222,362
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 7 min Battle Tested 998
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Bakker 7,480
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) 8 min Meow Meow Meow 72
News Clinton proposes new federal fund to combat Zik... 8 min WeTheSheeple 26
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 21 min kuda 265
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 48 min Coffee Party 393,236
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min Frankendrumpf 239,217
More from around the web