PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party

Oct 12, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 2,191

The Republican Party saved the Union and abolished slavery. The Republican Party stood against Franklin Roosevelt's internment of Japanese Americans during World War II and against Jim Crow laws in the 50's.

Read more

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1957 Nov 15, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi explained it and it made perfect sense to her too.
Part of the bending and twisting of the language.
Bending and twisting the language? Cruz, Bohner and the rest don't bend and twist the language when it comes to Obama care and other matters? OK, both parties bend the truth to their objectives but I cannot believe you're going to post and LIE about something you have the OBVIOUS INTELLIGENCE TO KNOW THEY'RE LYING!!!! This is why you can't deal with me, and avoid or ignore me because I know you're not stupid so what I'd like to know is why you're being so obstinate? Are you a racist? I didn't think so, but after all this, I am none too sure about your racial leanings nor your character.

At the end of the day, that is all we have. Be I a hysterical nut, a proud black woman fighting for my people, I've kept it real but you're an imposter, pretending to stand on the side of right and having proof but slinging out slurs that are just a tad bit more intellectual than you're illiterate cousins in your party to cover over the embarrassment of being aligned with such ignorant and illiterate folk. Now the pope (whom I happen to like) your girl, Sarah Palin says is too liberal? If you care to respond and I'd be curious as to what type of "excuse" you have this time and I am sure it will be a classic, lol. I am all ears! If you recall, we fell out over the birth control issue so now, your party is attacking the pope (oh, excuse me, Sarah Palin) is and saying he's too liberal? Well that means, if he's following the scriptures of Jesus Christ than Jesus was a liberal and it would seem you people have a problem. What's next, Jews? Your party has attacked everyone else, they're just about the only ones left.

I dare you to respond. After this I am done because one of the reasons we no longer posted each other was your anger over birth control and your Catholic faith so now that one of your own (party) has attacked the "central point" of your faith, I am seriously interested in your response, if you're not too cowardly to respond, that iss, lol

If not, I rest my case. You're a racist who thinks Obama is too big for his drawers, needs to be taken down a peg or two and has no business in the white house even if he's half white. Wanna prove me wrong? You just try!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1958 Nov 15, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh your a-- off because you're too stupid or inebriated to make sense, numbnuts.:)
I can tell your too stupid and is the reason why you cant provide for yourself economically which is why you are dependent on the Federal Government to be your provider which your post confirm that.

Location hidden

#1959 Nov 15, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, it's both. Always has been, always will be. Can't fix it.
Especially when it doesn't have a clue.
we know you don't have a clue and just another one that can't live without Social Welfare.

Location hidden

#1960 Nov 15, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Bending and twisting the language? Cruz, Bohner and the rest don't bend and twist the language when it comes to Obama care and other matters? OK, both parties bend the truth to their objectives but I cannot believe you're going to post and LIE about something you have the OBVIOUS INTELLIGENCE TO KNOW THEY'RE LYING!!!! This is why you can't deal with me, and avoid or ignore me because I know you're not stupid so what I'd like to know is why you're being so obstinate? Are you a racist? I didn't think so, but after all this, I am none too sure about your racial leanings nor your character.
At the end of the day, that is all we have. Be I a hysterical nut, a proud black woman fighting for my people, I've kept it real but you're an imposter, pretending to stand on the side of right and having proof but slinging out slurs that are just a tad bit more intellectual than you're illiterate cousins in your party to cover over the embarrassment of being aligned with such ignorant and illiterate folk. Now the pope (whom I happen to like) your girl, Sarah Palin says is too liberal? If you care to respond and I'd be curious as to what type of "excuse" you have this time and I am sure it will be a classic, lol. I am all ears! If you recall, we fell out over the birth control issue so now, your party is attacking the pope (oh, excuse me, Sarah Palin) is and saying he's too liberal? Well that means, if he's following the scriptures of Jesus Christ than Jesus was a liberal and it would seem you people have a problem. What's next, Jews? Your party has attacked everyone else, they're just about the only ones left.
I dare you to respond. After this I am done because one of the reasons we no longer posted each other was your anger over birth control and your Catholic faith so now that one of your own (party) has attacked the "central point" of your faith, I am seriously interested in your response, if you're not too cowardly to respond, that iss, lol
If not, I rest my case. You're a racist who thinks Obama is too big for his drawers, needs to be taken down a peg or two and has no business in the white house even if he's half white. Wanna prove me wrong? You just try!!!
your right both parties bend the truth to their objectives which is why I don't trust either party.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1961 Nov 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your right both parties bend the truth to their objectives which is why I don't trust either party.
Thank you..

Location hidden

#1962 Nov 16, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you..
Here is a Youtube Video which backups your argument too by G. Edward Griffin and what he says is so true which is about 1 hr 25 min long.

G. Edward Griffin - The Collectivist Conspiracy - YouTube

fingiswold

Newark, OH

#1963 Nov 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell your too stupid and is the reason why you cant provide for yourself economically which is why you are dependent on the Federal Government to be your provider which your post confirm that.
Hmm...misspelled "you're" and made utterly ridiculous, false claims about me in an utterly ridiculous, ungrammatical way.

Confirmed: you're a moron.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#1964 Nov 16, 2013
Anonymous of Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>we know you don't have a clue and just another one that can't live without Social Welfare.
You may in fact be even dumber than Jimbo, which is some kind of extraordinary (if negative) accomplishment.

;)

Location hidden

#1965 Nov 16, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...misspelled "you're" and made utterly ridiculous, false claims about me in an utterly ridiculous, ungrammatical way.
Confirmed: you're a moron.:)
we know you're a Moron and this post confirms its.

Location hidden

#1966 Nov 16, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You may in fact be even dumber than Jimbo, which is some kind of extraordinary (if negative) accomplishment.
;)
We know you are dumber because you want to depend on the Federal Government and the Social Welfare Programs you have no rights too because the political left said so.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#1968 Nov 17, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Bending and twisting the language? Cruz, Bohner and the rest don't bend and twist the language when it comes to Obama care and other matters? OK, both parties bend the truth to their objectives but I cannot believe you're going to post and LIE about something you have the OBVIOUS INTELLIGENCE TO KNOW THEY'RE LYING!!!! This is why you can't deal with me, and avoid or ignore me because I know you're not stupid so what I'd like to know is why you're being so obstinate? Are you a racist? I didn't think so, but after all this, I am none too sure about your racial leanings nor your character.
I see you found me.
Hahaha, you think I goad easy...and you are hysterical. I haven't been posting much because it is the same argument with the same people over and over again.
I stopped posting because there was nothing new to say about the subject of immigration with the people on that topic.
As for twisting the language, you can not be a Libertarian and support ever growing government. It's like being half gay or half male or half a pizza.
Obama can be impeached for misrepresenting ACA, there is no getting around it. He lied intentionally about a very expansive and expensive program. That is a HIGH crime. Accept it, the brother lied, repeatedly lied. Joe Wilson was right as was Ted Cruz.
Obama should be impeached, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid should be removed from Congress. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) should be voted out for saying Americans listened to Obama and believed him. What a collection of screwballs.
Jesus was more Libertarian than liberal. I do not recall arguing over birth control as I favor birth control and the more Democrats and liberals on it, the better :)
Now go take a tranquilizer.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1969 Nov 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the constitution does it say homosexuality is a crime?
You are funny. No, in that sad, pathetic way, son.

You want things to return to their Constitutional roots - except when it impedes your right to live the way you want.

Hypocrite.
Laws may evolve or devolve; constitutional principles don't.
Sure they do. Only men were mentioned as the receivers of rights. Even then, only white, free men were supposedly so endowed.

Stooge.
Equal rights apply to all, and have existed from our founding, regardless of what unconstitutional laws are subsequently passed by Congress or the States.
Whatever you say General Halftrack...
That must be why the Constitution was amended so many times - to correct the principles that were not well thought out.

Your history lesson is over. You failed the class.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1970 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are funny. No, in that sad, pathetic way, son.
You want things to return to their Constitutional roots - except when it impedes your right to live the way you want.
Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Sure they do. Only men were mentioned as the receivers of rights. Even then, only white, free men were supposedly so endowed.
Stooge.
<quoted text>
That must be why the Constitution was amended so many times - to correct the principles that were not well thought out.
Your history lesson is over. You failed the class.
There was no need to amend the constitution for many of those principles. The SCOTUS could have simply ruled that equal meant equal and that rights existed regardless.

Just as there was no constitutional amendment necessary to allow inter-racial couples the ability to exercise their right to marry.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1971 Nov 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no need to amend the constitution for many of those principles.
The Supreme Court and educated, American people disagree with you.
The SCOTUS could have simply ruled that equal meant equal and that rights existed regardless.
Alas, they did not. In fact, they agreed with Congress that an amendment was the way to proceed. American citizens demanded it.
Just as there was no constitutional amendment necessary to allow inter-racial couples the ability to exercise their right to marry.
There was no need for that. Inter-racial marriage was not a federally prohibited act.

Oops, try again, traitor.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1972 Nov 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no need to amend the constitution for many of those principles. The SCOTUS could have simply ruled that equal meant equal and that rights existed regardless.
OOPs. Try this on for size:

The U.S. military’s top commanders, groping for ways to cope with a shrinking Pentagon budget, have agreed to a plan that would curb the growth of pay and benefits for housing, education and health — prized features of military life that for years have been spared from cuts.
Gen. Dempsey said the chiefs would unveil the changes when the proposed military budget is released in February. He said the new plan wouldn’t immediately cut the benefits received by service members or retirees. Notice the word IMMEDIATELY. Think your government benefits are still safe? HYP-O-CRITE.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1973 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court and educated, American people disagree with you.
<quoted text>
Alas, they did not. In fact, they agreed with Congress that an amendment was the way to proceed. American citizens demanded it.
<quoted text>
There was no need for that. Inter-racial marriage was not a federally prohibited act.
Oops, try again, traitor.
There wasn't a federal prohibition on women or blacks voting either.

So no need for a federal constitutional amendment was necessary either.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1974 Nov 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>OOPs. Try this on for size:
The U.S. military’s top commanders, groping for ways to cope with a shrinking Pentagon budget, have agreed to a plan that would curb the growth of pay and benefits for housing, education and health — prized features of military life that for years have been spared from cuts.
Gen. Dempsey said the chiefs would unveil the changes when the proposed military budget is released in February. He said the new plan wouldn’t immediately cut the benefits received by service members or retirees. Notice the word IMMEDIATELY. Think your government benefits are still safe? HYP-O-CRITE.
I've never claimed govt benefits are safe.

Earned pensions ARE.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1975 Nov 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Earned pensions ARE.
The Pentagon doesn't agree. Guess who carries way more weight than you do? HYP-O-CRITE.

Location hidden

#1976 Nov 18, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Earned pensions ARE.
Delphi Retirees will tell you that pensions are not safe which they found out.

Tawas City, Michigan

#1977 Nov 19, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The Pentagon doesn't agree. Guess who carries way more weight than you do? HYP-O-CRITE.
Where does it say they're going to cut the pensions of current retirees?

Oh that's right it doesn't, because they don't have the authority to do that.

They can change or even get rid of pensions for those who have yet to retire, but anyone who is already retired can't have their pension decreased without violating contractual law.

I'm not sure who you're trying to scare; we all know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Beiber 185,891
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 min ChristineM 6,412
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min ACTUALLY 309,254
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 14 min Wondering 104
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 17 min Wondering 52
News Fore! Obama golfs with Alonzo Mourning on Flori... 19 min Newark Smells 11
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 22 min xxxrayted 6,150
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,830
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,206,802
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 320,822
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 2 hr Chicopee 64
More from around the web