PHILLIPS: The last days of the Republican Party

Oct 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

The Republican Party saved the Union and abolished slavery. The Republican Party stood against Franklin Roosevelt's internment of Japanese Americans during World War II and against Jim Crow laws in the 50's.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,197
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

8

7

We are fully aware that the GOPTEA RINOs and the 1% are doing all they can to tank the economy just to win an election.

By November here is what the American people will remember after the G-roup O-f P-olitical T-erroristic E-uropean A-merican birthers took over the house.

1) They shifted focus from jobs and the economy to defending DOMA, looking for birth certificates, and whining about teleprompters.

2) They pushed us into a government shutdown.

3) They pushed us into a credit downgrade.

4) They fought to kill medicare and medicaid.

5) They held our payroll tax cuts hostage for a pipeline.

6) The Republican Death Panel are fighting hard to take away healthcare for the working middle class.

7) They believe the unemployed feel like they're victims who want to depend on government.

8) But they sure fought vehemently for those top 1% wealthy people.

All at the expense of the economy and the middle and working class. The people who will be most hurt by GOPTEA obstructionism are the working middle class. The rich 1% would hardly notice a dent. Which is why Boehnor, Cantor, Cruz, Bachmann, Palin could care less.

The American people are wising up to the Republican RINOs/TEA Party. This group will intentionally sabotage things if things don't go their way....at the expense of the working middle class.

Come November the American people are ready to fire Speaker Boehnor, Cantor, and Grover Norquist!

.
Lol

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wait, so what is your solution? Who do you suggest we vote for?
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

If the gop continues pandering to religious nutcases and teabaggers they will become a minority party and will stay that way for decades. All they offer are the same old policies that haven't worked in the past. It's hard for the gop to field decent candidates because they must pander to the nutcases that vote in gop primaries!
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The DemocRATs are not far behind. The days of the "PROfessional" politician are numbered. The end of ONE political party will not be the end all be all.

The RepubliCANTs screwed themselves because they are about preserving the status quo. They wind up being variations of the DemocRATs just to get elected. Too many generations have become pacified by the status quo and not think for themselves or dare try something different.

It is time for change and a strong third & fourth parties.
Fire the GOP

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Lol wrote:
Wait, so what is your solution? Who do you suggest we vote for?
Libertarians.

Or a candidate who supports a consitutional amendment to put term limits for congressmen in place.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

9

7

5

Right, but when Nixon decided on his "Southern
Strategy" to take in all the white supremacist
Southerners who were mad at the Democratic Party
and Lyndon Johnson for backing the Civil Rights
movement, the whole picture changed and
the Republican Party became the party of
redneck America and still is. In every state
where there is a Republican governor and
legislature the GOP is acting like the redneck
party, taking away the right to vote from as many
minority citizens as possible.

The GOP is Jim Crow.
Finally

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Fire the GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarians.
Or a candidate who supports a consitutional amendment to put term limits for congressmen in place.
A thinking person who doesn't take sides with the right or left. Thanks for making my day.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/u...

http://www.infowars.com/overpasses-for-obamas...

You don't mind domestic spying yet? Wait till the government starts using your stollen private info to blackmail YOU into comitting crimes on their behalf. Welcome to modern day tyranny -high tech style.

Merger of state and corporation always = fascism/tyranny. Remember, we Americans will only recieve what we are willing put up with. They are testing us right now. Let's push back.

Mainstream media leaves you depressed, dumbed down, empty and hopeless. What kind of crap will they focus on next to distract us from what's really important?

Truth based media gives you a heads up and broadens your horizons. It protects your family, health, and life savings. It's your decision...

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

Once you have a taste of truthful reporting you never go back to mainstream contrived corporate media.

These hosts bash Republicans and Democrats equally because they know both sides are illuminati bought puppets out to screw us.

Give alternative news sources a chance before you knock them. Download these shows to your MP3 players and listen on your way to work or whatever. All you need from mainstream media is breaking news and traffic/weather. You can listen to all these shows on your smart phone as well.

Exposes US Gov Corruption and Global Wide Illuminati Plots

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

https://www.youtube.com/watch... (Skip around, you'll learn something useful)

Exposes Wallstreet and absolutely teaches you how to protect your money from the crooked banksters

http://www.philsgang.com/pgfreeshowarchives.a...

Exposes Secret/Ancient Knowledge Suppressed In Modern History Books and suppressed medical cures/prevention for diseases like cancer, etc. This guy is a medical doctor.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/radio_liberty/

Often Exposes NASA Disinformation and Possible Offworld Intelligence -Search "Coast to Coast 2012 Shows" on Youtube and listen or use downloader -This is one way /Or get a CC Witness radio and record AM from your local affiliate. There is CIA disinfo injected from some of the guests but you learn how to identify it after a while by researching the guests' backgrounds. The hosts are simply great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/C2CVAULT...

Connects Bible Predictions/Prophecy to Modern Day Events -How Illuminati uses bible prophecy to plan false flag disasters eg. earthquakes, etc. There could also be some CIA brainwashing here as well from some of the guest lecturers but they give a heads up of what to look out for/predict down the road. The host does a good job of teaching about the bible and does not fear political correctness.

http://prophecyclub.com/TPC_Audio_Video.html

These radio hosts should do a show together or at least make guest appearences on each others shows. They all value truth and liberty in their own way.

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The solution is quite simple - the Tea Party and the rest of the right wing nutjobs can form their own party. Hey, they can call it the Tea Party. Cruz and company can be the founding members.

Then, the Republican party can rebuild itself with some semblance of sanity.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gary wrote:
Right, but when Nixon decided on his "Southern
Strategy" to take in all the white supremacist
Southerners who were mad at the Democratic Party
and Lyndon Johnson for backing the Civil Rights
movement, the whole picture changed and
the Republican Party became the party of
redneck America and still is. In every state
where there is a Republican governor and
legislature the GOP is acting like the redneck
party, taking away the right to vote from as many
minority citizens as possible.
The GOP is Jim Crow.
If Nixon got all the racists, who voted for George Wallace?
.
If you need I.D. to buy beer, why not to vote?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Just Think wrote:
Then, the Republican party can rebuild itself with some semblance of sanity.
You mean, act like Democrat "Lite".

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Lol wrote:
Wait, so what is your solution? Who do you suggest we vote for?
I'm available.
Lol

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm available.
You know what? At this point I say run Wolfy -considering what is shaping up for 2016 I'd probably vote for you you. Unless of course Mickey Mouse runs. Seriously, I hope we do have a real Black President that stands up for America some day.

-Not some wierd IMF bank owned Frankenstein that poses as a black man to get the international bankers their communist overthrow of America. Obama has done more for illegal aliens and corporate banksters than black people in his tenure. And I'm a Latino saying that.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, act like Democrat "Lite".
No, that's not what I mean, but thanks.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
If Nixon got all the racists, who voted for George Wallace?
.
If you need I.D. to buy beer, why not to vote?
The photo I.D. requirement is a solution without a problem. There have been very few incidents of voter fraud using the old voter requirements.

The real motive behind the photo I.D. requirement is to disenfranchise poor voters, the majority of whom tend to vote Democrat. Many of the poor and the elderly do not have photo I.D.'s, and cannot afford to buy them.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? At this point I say run Wolfy -considering what is shaping up for 2016 I'd probably vote for you you. Unless of course Mickey Mouse runs. Seriously, I hope we do have a real Black President that stands up for America some day.
-Not some wierd IMF bank owned Frankenstein that poses as a black man to get the international bankers their communist overthrow of America. Obama has done more for illegal aliens and corporate banksters than black people in his tenure. And I'm a Latino saying that.
I think you are insane, but thanks for your support.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The photo I.D. requirement is a solution without a problem. There have been very few incidents of voter fraud using the old voter requirements.
The real motive behind the photo I.D. requirement is to disenfranchise poor voters, the majority of whom tend to vote Democrat. Many of the poor and the elderly do not have photo I.D.'s, and cannot afford to buy them.
So, if they try to claim social security benefits, then what?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if they try to claim social security benefits, then what?
That's another discussion. Stay on the subject.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The photo I.D. requirement is a solution without a problem. There have been very few incidents of voter fraud using the old voter requirements.
The real motive behind the photo I.D. requirement is to disenfranchise poor voters, the majority of whom tend to vote Democrat. Many of the poor and the elderly do not have photo I.D.'s, and cannot afford to buy them.
"There have been very few incidents of voter fraud using the old voter requirements."

So you are admitting there is a voter fraud problem? Requiring an ID would be the perfect fix for the problem so why is it an issue? Are you saying the poor and elderly are too stupid to get an ID card? Most states have gone out of there way to provide ID cards for everybody. I don't see the problem.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
The DemocRATs are not far behind. The days of the "PROfessional" politician are numbered. The end of ONE political party will not be the end all be all.
The RepubliCANTs screwed themselves because they are about preserving the status quo. They wind up being variations of the DemocRATs just to get elected. Too many generations have become pacified by the status quo and not think for themselves or dare try something different.
It is time for change and a strong third & fourth parties.
The Republicans are in this place because the pandered to and catered to radicals Religeous zealots and Birthers...and radical redistribution of income by way of tax cuts for the top 5%.
they just were never able to make it back from 'never-never land'

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
"There have been very few incidents of voter fraud using the old voter requirements."
So you are admitting there is a voter fraud problem? Requiring an ID would be the perfect fix for the problem so why is it an issue? Are you saying the poor and elderly are too stupid to get an ID card? Most states have gone out of there way to provide ID cards for everybody. I don't see the problem.
"most states have gone out of ...."

Most states... so your admitting that some states are using it as a ploy to disenfranchise likely Democrat voters. If you Republicans find the thought of a single fraudulent vote being cast, Just imagine how we feel about a single state fraudulently disqualifying hundreds or thousands of voters

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of2,197
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••