Obama will use executive powers to co...

Obama will use executive powers to conserve lands: Interior secretary

There are 28 comments on the Reuters story from Oct 31, 2013, titled Obama will use executive powers to conserve lands: Interior secretary. In it, Reuters reports that:

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#30 Nov 2, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>"Control" is the operative word, which is exactly what obamas agenda is all about.
Control and manipulation are the two foundation blocks of communism.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#31 Nov 2, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Control and manipulation are the two foundation blocks of communism.
You are absolutely right. The dictator in chief did say he would fundamentally transform this country. Too bad for him the real Americans won't allow it.
1 post removed
Woodstox

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#33 Nov 2, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Our national parks are treasures, but we can't afford to keep up with basic maintenance because the park service spends the majority of their budget on 'administration'. When you can't afford to put gas in your car, buying another car seems a little progressive.
U sure abt dat? U shoulda watch National Treasure movie 1&2;) hopfullee the Triology wil com out soooon!! oh, it's a book called ( Treasury War ) did came out here www.amazon.com/search
;-00
Woodstox

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#34 Nov 2, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The Progressive's Land Grab is underway.
HUNGER will be next.
Raytwo! hav U c the (hunger game) movie?;)
Woodstox

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#35 Nov 2, 2013
Halito wrote:
From Tip/icanoe to who know's w-here?
dat help u c betterness?!;)
4 posts removed
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#40 Nov 3, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Control" is the operative word, which is exactly what obamas agenda is all about.
That is why I oppose Obama. He kept the same Pat Act that bush put in place to remove all our freedoms. You can't say Obama took them away, because we didn't have any when Obama took office. What you can say is that Obama didn't restore any freedoms.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#41 Nov 3, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I oppose Obama. He kept the same Pat Act that bush put in place to remove all our freedoms. You can't say Obama took them away, because we didn't have any when Obama took office. What you can say is that Obama didn't restore any freedoms.
I didn't like The Patriot Act, however obama has increased the size of government,obamacare is a prime example. Another example of his controlling agenda is the attempt to disarm the American people with gun control at the same time the DHS was stockpiling ammo. Bush was far from perfect,but obama is way worse. His goal is to be dictator instead of president.
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Nov 4, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't like The Patriot Act, however obama has increased the size of government,obamacare is a prime example. Another example of his controlling agenda is the attempt to disarm the American people with gun control at the same time the DHS was stockpiling ammo. Bush was far from perfect,but obama is way worse. His goal is to be dictator instead of president.
Funny. One president, bush, puts in place tons of very bad policies. The next, keeps those policies. Now you claim the second is worse than the first? What reasoning is this? Remember of course the GOP created ObamaCare in its Heritage foundation, and the left wanted universal single payer. Obama gives everything to the GOP and it makes them crazy, having to hate the very programs and policies they created.

I suppose bush was far from perfect, having committed all those crimes.

You claim to know Obama's goal in spite of him never mentioning it. How did you "read" his mind? Do you need machinery to do it, or does this just "Pop" into your mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Drumpf Disaster 46,227
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 13 min Fit2Serve 1,305
News Still Untitled: Alabama Election - Roy Moore 24 min Geezer 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Shrugs 1,656,990
News Senate GOP on track to OK judicial pick rated n... 44 min Fundie Sniffling 8
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 1 hr javawhey 111
News Trump says US 'cannot afford' Roy Moore loss in... 1 hr Gropey Old Pedoph... 104
More from around the web