Trump can't be racist because he had ...

Trump can't be racist because he had a TV show: Sanders

There are 17 comments on the New York Post story from Jan 16, 2018, titled Trump can't be racist because he had a TV show: Sanders. In it, New York Post reports that:

The White House on Tuesday continued to push back against accusations that President Trump was a racist - with his spokeswoman citing his decade-long stint on reality TV as evidence. "I think that is an outrageous claim, and frankly I think if the critics of the president were who he said he was [sic], why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV?" Sarah Huckabee Sanders asked reporters, referring to "The Apprentice" and apparently meaning that the president was not the person his critics had described.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 16, 2018
Ms Sanders should be informed that Trump is known to have made racist comments on a regular basis during the filming of his show.
Rev Cash Dollar

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2018
Her lines of reasoning suggest a bit too much hate sex with Stephen Miller to me.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2018
Sarah Huckabee proves that, without a conscience, it is possible to sleep well at night.
Rico the Magical Puppet

Oceanside, CA

#4 Jan 16, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Sarah Huckabee proves that, without a conscience, it is possible to sleep well at night.
Right? That woman is paid to lie to America. She is disgusting not to mention ugly and hideous
Pravda Not

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
This is what an Evangelical upbringing can produce, someone who will lie on a regular basis for a buck.
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2018
The African American unemployment rate is at its lowest ever thanks to President Trump. He is no racist. He is a leader of men sent by God himself!
Used to be a democrat

Salem, MA

#7 Jan 17, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Ms Sanders should be informed that Trump is known to have made racist comments on a regular basis during the filming of his show.
Name one instance.
Used to be a democrat

Salem, MA

#8 Jan 17, 2018
Rico the Magical Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>

Right? That woman is paid to lie to America. She is disgusting not to mention ugly and hideous
Go back to Mexico.
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#9 Jan 17, 2018
Democrats are saying a mosquito that landed on Trumps face was a Russian spy. They said the stock market is a lie and the economy is at it's worst. They said Trump has a bad heart and that when Trump loaded in their mouths it taste like vanilla pudding. Democrats are saying they like it in their face and all over their eye lids and mouth.
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#10 Jan 17, 2018
Raydot wrote:
Democrats are saying a mosquito that landed on Trumps face was a Russian spy. They said the stock market is a lie and the economy is at it's worst. They said Trump has a bad heart and that when Trump loaded in their mouths it taste like vanilla pudding. Democrats are saying they like it in their face and all over their eye lids and mouth.
Like sperm on Monica Lewinsky's blue dress. That reminds me. Did you guys know that Bill Clinton was impeached for Perjury and Obstruction of Justice? Only the second President in history to be impeached. The first being Andrew Johnson, another Democrat.
Raydot

Pomona, CA

#11 Jan 17, 2018
If you call a Mexican a bean dip, is that being racist, I just wanted to know because I called a Julio a bean dip and he fell apart. If you want to have fun with Mexican gangs, Take a black magic marker and put MS 13 takes it in the butt, from the south side Julio's, watch how many banger brats shoot each other. Do it when you're putting gas in your car, Put it on the gas pump where every brat can see it.

Since: Aug 16

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2018
Stop screwing around and build a wall Donald Trump !
E M A

Crawfordsville, IN

#13 Jan 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
This from a used car salesman?
E M A

Crawfordsville, IN

#14 Jan 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Yes that is why Jesse Jackson gave him an award.
NOM s Waffle House

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2018
Paul Syntor wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop screwing around and build a wall Donald Trump !
White House Chief of Staff Kelly has acknowledged what any even halfwit would have known - Ill Duce Trump's "great border wall" was bs from a person who was not informed on any of the issues relating to such a wall - physical practicality, financing, border security generally.
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#16 Jan 18, 2018
On December 22, 2016, Sean Spicer was named the White House press secretary. On July 21, 2017, Spicer announced his resignation as White House Press Secretary. He lasted 7 months trying to defend Trump's nonsense to the press. I wonder how long Sarah Huckabee Sanders will last.
1 post removed
He Named Me Black Annie

Cibolo, TX

#18 Jan 18, 2018
Big Al wrote:
On December 22, 2016, Sean Spicer was named the White House press secretary. On July 21, 2017, Spicer announced his resignation as White House Press Secretary. He lasted 7 months trying to defend Trump's nonsense to the press. I wonder how long Sarah Huckabee Sanders will last.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway are awesome! Chicks should stop looking to Hollywood for female role models and start looking at women like Sarah and Kellyanne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump criticizes rush to condemn Saudi Arabia o... 5 min Quirky 132
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min San Souci 1,845,881
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 57 min Into The Night 6,185
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 41,567
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Build the wall 363,704
News ICE forced to release illegal immigrants 'out o... 1 hr Quirky 77
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 1 hr Logic 2,163
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 hr Bongo Kremlin Stooge 110,344
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 4 hr Concerned 380