Pope gets nod over Miley Cyrus for a Person of the Yeara

Dec 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

"For pulling the papacy out of the palace and into the streets, for committing the world's largest church to confronting its deepest needs, and for balancing judgment with mercy, Pope Francis is Time's 2013 Person of the Year," Time said in its announcement.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#1 Dec 11, 2013
And the Pope didn't even have to undress. Miley must be so sad.
Buck Farrack

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 11, 2013
If Miley is sad,(she must still be up for twerker of the year) Obama must be REALLY upset - I mean look at all the crap he has done... Maybe tjhe Idiot in Chief should get the "Person Who Didn't Know, But Should Have" award.. NO ONE - Not even Miley, could challenge Obismal on that record.
BUCK YOU Farrack.
Giant Octopus

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Buck Farrack wrote:
If Miley is sad,(she must still be up for twerker of the year) Obama must be REALLY upset - I mean look at all the crap he has done... Maybe tjhe Idiot in Chief should get the "Person Who Didn't Know, But Should Have" award.. NO ONE - Not even Miley, could challenge Obismal on that record.
BUCK YOU Farrack.
Can you believe time magazine would nominate her or Katheline Sebelius as person of the year?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Giant Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they nominated Cruzzie?

If he had won, I imagined the Time's cover would show him reading Green Eggs and Ham and a wackobird!

Imagine Limbaugh and Palin have rushed out to get their copies with the Pope on the cover! LOLL
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2013
Sen. Cruz had a very good reason for reading Green Eggs, and Ham. He reads to his daughters, and he promised them he would read to them that night. Imagine a father being a real father.
Sir Andrew

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Dec 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they nominated Cruzzie?
If he had won, I imagined the Time's cover would show him reading Green Eggs and Ham and a wackobird!
Imagine Limbaugh and Palin have rushed out to get their copies with the Pope on the cover! LOLL
Israeli puppets.
Sir Andrew

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they nominated Cruzzie?
If he had won, I imagined the Time's cover would show him reading Green Eggs and Ham and a wackobird!
Imagine Limbaugh and Palin have rushed out to get their copies with the Pope on the cover! LOLL
And if you are mocking a children's book then why have gays been so hell bent on the Boy Scouts? Hmmmmm?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Buck Farrack wrote:
If Miley is sad,(she must still be up for twerker of the year) Obama must be REALLY upset - I mean look at all the crap he has done... Maybe tjhe Idiot in Chief should get the "Person Who Didn't Know, But Should Have" award.. NO ONE - Not even Miley, could challenge Obismal on that record.
BUCK YOU Farrack.
Watch your step, Fido. Some of are pro-American.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 11, 2013
whoops! "us", that is.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Imagine! A Christian who actually cares about the poor and needy! What is the papacy coming to?
Mike from Toronto Kanada

Toronto, Canada

#11 Dec 11, 2013
..."What riches hath not this FABLE of the Christ not brought us?!" Pope Leo X

If the pope doesn't believe that "Jesus" existed, then why should YOU?
Bob

Middleton, WI

#12 Dec 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Imagine! A Christian who actually cares about the poor and needy! What is the papacy coming to?
An Epiphany !
Pope Francine

Shoreham, NY

#13 Dec 12, 2013
I like young boyz and I can not lie.Though all the priests can deny!

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#14 Dec 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Imagine! A Christian who actually cares about the poor and needy! What is the papacy coming to?
Limbaugh and Palin tried to warn us Francis is a Communist...
Makes you want to go back to church
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Watch your step, Fido. Some of are pro-American.
pro-American doesn't involve forcing depravity on young children.
Have a nice day.
:o)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Dec 12, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Limbaugh and Palin tried to warn us Francis is a Communist...
Makes you want to go back to church
What would you call Israel?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Dec 12, 2013
Pope Francine wrote:
I like young boyz and I can not lie.Though all the priests can deny!
Do you know what a metzitzah b'peh is and who performs them?
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Dec 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Imagine! A Christian who actually cares about the poor and needy! What is the papacy coming to?
Imagine! An Ashkenazi who actually cares about the poor and needy!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#19 Dec 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Sen. Cruz had a very good reason for reading Green Eggs, and Ham. He reads to his daughters, and he promised them he would read to them that night. Imagine a father being a real father.
Sadly, he isn't a good paid public servant.
Lemon Meringue Pie

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Dec 12, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, he isn't a good paid public servant.
He bows down to Israel too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 min KiMare 200,629
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min BEYONDtheCMB 115,352
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,101,429
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 151,453
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min positronium 257,000
10 things to know about corporate inversions 11 min Righteous 6
Kerry: ISIS is a 'disease,' stamp it out 2 hr RustyS 29
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••